Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whiny, screechy, annoying and then she throws a feckin child's instrument into the mix!
For a split second I actually felt sorry for Jimbob, but caught myself on .... the bone idle cockwomble deserves the torture of the recorder!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing is, even if the mattress debacle was covered by the press, it would be done as a joke! There's nothing to cling on to because she's always always said Henry VIII has his own bedroom, so it's nothing new!

Henry Hinch treated to a brand new Emma mattress for his bedroom as Mrs Hinch says she'll let him choose 🥺

how can a dog choose a bleeping bedroom 🤣 unless she knows which one he'll want because he'll piss up the bed leg 😅

I've always wondered, does he go all night without any accidents? What if he needs a wee or has a bad tummy? Imagine that all over the carpets 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
And this is how you do it! SSS plays the game right.
Ss is trolling hinch, we are all disgusted how millionaire hinch is being gifted a mattress and bedding and she decides to use it for her dog, and here is SS gifted stuff for her wedding but the huge difference is SS pays it forward.

Hinch open your eyes, rather than sulking and being poor old me, I'm harmless playing my recorder, do something proactive.... be kind to others less fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve been busy all day. Not caught up properly. Wtaf is she doing on that sofa with a recorder??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven’t had time to go back over some threads. Has the interior designer she hired been mentioned yet?
Someone asked if Hinch had credited her in the comments and she replied she works for the Modern Nursery. Isn't that the company that stole the original ideas for the playroom from a small business?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
They are so short of cuntent yes not content but cuntent why is he dusting down a fake tree? Has he no balls or self respect left and as for her with a recorder she needs sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@mammaof3 just in case you don’t have it x

Was posted by @Rosie_and_Jim
The fact she doesn’t even acknowledge her army of lunatics but thinks she’s having a go at her???? She’s absolutely gone in the head but also an absolute psychopath! She does this to make her look good all the time it’s so infuriating, goading almost. What a tosser

Reactions: 30
They are so short of cuntent yes not content but cuntent why is he dusting down a fake tree? Has he no balls or self respect left and as for her with a recorder she needs sectioned
No, he has no balls or self respect left. Hope that helps hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.