Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I'm stuck laughing myself into a broken rib over Johnny Foreskin.
Is that Jamie's alt account?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hinch wouldn't know inspiration if it kicked her in the fanny, those women tonight were bloody fantastic, what a bunch of good examples, I cried loads and to top it off my first grandchild was born today, a little GIRL, I'm so proud I could burst ❤
Congratulations on becoming a grandparent ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I rarely post on here but today has narked me right off. Going to be a long one, sorry.
I had ex-battery hens for many, many years and am still very much involved in the 'chicken world' and without being too specific I've seen some awful advice from BHWT over the years.
Ex-battery hens are a whole different kettle of fish. My (amazing) vet once described it to me like cars: ex-battery hens are like racing cars, go fast and hard at maximum capacity for only a short while.
The problems they have with their reproductive systems are immense. They have been bred to lay as many eggs as possible, and that has a huge impact. They will continue laying, even when their poor little bodies are completely worn out.
Eggs that break internally, eggs that get stuck internally, shell-less eggs, soft shelled eggs, cancer, peritonitis, ascites, digestive problems (usually secondary due to the reproductive system causing things like crop impaction) the list goes on and on. A lot of us will inevitably end up implanting our ex-caged/commercial hens to stop them laying to enable them to have a healthier life. That is not cheap and comes with its own side-effects in a lot of cases. You need to know how to deal with all of these things, and spot the signs early in a prey animal who will hide it VERY well.
They are a huge amount of work. They need a daily health check, then a weekly and monthly one too. They need to be weighed regularly to see if they are losing condition. If they free range, they need to be supervised all the time. They must have a predator proof coop and run. They may fight, especially if you add any newbies in, it can be brutal and needs careful handling and a separate area before integration (so a second coop and run set up before they live together). I had to save for ages before I could get the set up I wanted, a large walk-in run which was custom built and an eglu cube from Omlet- and if you have ex-battery hens they are too weak to use the ladder (and have never seen one) so you have to build a ramp with foot grip.
There are a lot of rules around chickens, it pays to be savvy with DEFRA about what is and isn't allowed- for example you cannot feed anything that comes through your kitchen unless it is an entirely vegan household.
You need to make sure you are avian flu-proof because this is going to be a major issue going forward- this year has been the worst, and I can't see further years being any better.
That's without your every day chicken problems like lice, red mite and fly strike (hence daily health checks) and all the poo. And heaven forbid you get a hen that turns broody- they are another species entirely, and it aint pretty!
It sickens me as it is so obvious from watching her with Henners & the WW's that she has previous for not taking the time & care her animals need. It is clear she isn't prepared for this level of responsibilty 😔

Reactions: 16
I'm seriously chuffed about the Lionesses winning tonight. What an amazing achievement for women.
A perfect opportunity for Hinch to lift other women and support them. But no.

I'll tell you now who the inspirational women are tonight and it isn't influencers who 'clean' and set the feminist movement back fifty years.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm seriously chuffed about the Lionesses winning tonight. What an amazing achievement for women.
A perfect opportunity for Hinch to lift other women and support them. But no.

I'll tell you now who the inspirational women are tonight and it isn't influencers who 'clean' and set the feminist movement back fifty years.
👏 👏👏
This. Everytime there is a chance to support women she never does! All she’d have to do is a post about the lionesses and that’s it but no. All her women supporting women thing is bollocks. She couldn’t give a tit. As you say all she’s interested in is ‘setting women back 50 years’ to make herself a few quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Followed these threads for a while but first comment.
My son (3) and I share a broken bed. We aren’t from Ukraine or anything like that, just struggling. We’ve shared for just over a year. It’s not ideal but it’s what we have to do. And here she is with a new, fancy pants mattress for her DOG. It’s beyond infuriating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
So the make up friend works with LookFantastic and does a wonderful giveaway. Hinch also works with them but can't do the same. Selfish prick she is!!!

She's also following the Swash family. First Shana and now Casie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the make up friend works with LookFantastic and does a wonderful giveaway. Hinch also works with them but can't do the same. Selfish prick she is!!!
I really like the make up friend. I enjoy watching her stories. She’s so real, with both her make up and her life and parenting.

Also her headache video is the absolute best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Followed these threads for a while but first comment.
My son (3) and I share a broken bed. We aren’t from Ukraine or anything like that, just struggling. We’ve shared for just over a year. It’s not ideal but it’s what we have to do. And here she is with a new, fancy pants mattress for her DOG. It’s beyond infuriating.

I know this is probably no reassurance at all, but I just wanted to let you know that I completely empathise. My son and I shared a broken bed for many years because I just couldn't afford anything else.
My son is an adult now, and doesn't remember 'why' we had to share, but he remembers the silly, and lovely times of cuddling up, telling stories, and mummy's snoring. We're very close, even now, and I sometimes wonder if those times made us closer.
I wish I could wave a magic wand and help you, I really do. But I wanted to let you know you're not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I know this is probably no reassurance at all, but I just wanted to let you know that I completely empathise. My son and I shared a broken bed for many years because I just couldn't afford anything else.
My son is an adult now, and doesn't remember 'why' we had to share, but he remembers the silly, and lovely times of cuddling up, telling stories, and mummy's snoring. We're very close, even now, and I sometimes wonder if those times made us closer.
I wish I could wave a magic wand and help you, I really do. But I wanted to let you know you're not alone ❤
Thank you so much for sharing I hope that’s what he remembers- the love and snuggles and being silly! It’s hard to remember that this is something that happens in a lot of homes when you just don’t see it. It’s lovely that you’re still so close, my boy is my shadow and I hope we are still close when he’s grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If she posts about the lionesses win now it'll be cos she's been told/made to by management, not cos she genuinely wants to 🙄🙄

I did not call anyone anti social - strawman argument 🙄
You did kind of say that even if you didn't use those exact words. I would love to live in the peace and quiet of the depths of the country but I'm a pretty sociable person.

Sorry but I'm stuck laughing myself into a broken rib over Johnny Foreskin.
Is that Jamie's alt account?

It's Cumslut's boyfriend. If that makes sense. Hope that helps. I'm fank yoo

• Haha
I do live in the country, in the middle of nowhere, on a real farm and nothing but an old pub in walking distance (one of them locals ones where you walk in with someone new and everyone turns around like Putin has marched in topless) and let me tell you.... I am antisocial and proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have heard so many say that we are sociable creatures, yet a large portion like yourself don't want to be near anyone else.
Oh I can't stand people. I want a house in the middle of nowhere. With lots of land. A few goats. A big pond. With no bleep around me other than my husband and children.
I have a tight and very wonderful group of best friends, but even so I don't really like them. I'm joking. Kind of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m struggling to understand what Hinch is doing. I’m so sad that so many people watch her and try to keep up with her. I was one of those people. I know how bad my situation was. I don’t understand how anyone with such bad mental health/tend anxiety could keep this charade up. Her stories seem to be a reaction to everything we say. She’s a real life ‘mean girl’, not just to her followers but to her husband, children, animals and friends. She needs to go. Along with all the other influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m struggling to understand what Hinch is doing. I’m so sad that so many people watch her and try to keep up with her. I was one of those people. I know how bad my situation was. I don’t understand how anyone with such bad mental health/tend anxiety could keep this charade up. Her stories seem to be a reaction to everything we say. She’s a real life ‘mean girl’, not just to her followers but to her husband, children, animals and friends. She needs to go. Along with all the other influencers
Hinch is one of the worse on Instagram.

I'm no professional but I don't believe Sophie has anxiety and depression like she's hinted at - I think she uses it for sympathy and that's disgusting.
I do however believe she has some from of mental health issues that need addressing and she needs help for. I believe she's a narcissist. A very dangerous narcissist.

I did at one point think she's possibly bipolar, either way there's something serious there that she needs help for.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.