Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pissed myself at reading room! The woman has display books ffs 😅😅😂😂😂 what’s gonna be in there? Her own autobiography? Mollie maes autobiography? Hello! Magazine?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I pissed myself at reading room! The woman has display books ffs 😅😅😂😂😂 what’s gonna be in there? Her own autobiography? Mollie maes autobiography? Hello! Magazine?
We haven’t seen the Indian Runner Duck book in a while, maybe that’ll be in there (as long as it has lots of pictures)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂
The letters she’s written to herself been slipped by hinchers when she’s been out and about?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We haven’t seen the Indian Runner Duck book in a while, maybe that’ll be in there (as long as it has lots of pictures)
I forgot she was going on about getting ducks. Think she changed her mind when tattle pointed out how dirty ducks make everything?

Reactions: 15
Quiet all day for a 7pm montage farm reveal with Grinch playing Leona Lewis on the recorder...

OHHHH I CAN'T BELIEEEEVE IT'S HAPPENING TO MEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
So sorry for your loss, take care of yourself. Sending lots of love x ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh poor Hinchy.. 7pm isn't prime time when the women's final is on! She'll just post another time with some excuse that it took longer to move than she thought because it's all just so stressful!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
I’m so very sorry to read this, but sending you so much love. My mum passed away just over a year ago, I’m lucky I had her for nearly 59 years but it’s still painful. Take your time to grieve, there is no right or wrong way, just your way.
Look after yourself too xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.