Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie: "Soph...can I post about the football? Cos you know, I LOVE the footie don't I, it's sort of my thing ain't it?. I could do a nice post, wishing them luck, oi oi!"

Sophie: "oh right, like looking at other women do you? Well how do you think that makes meee feel???"
😉
I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t watch Woman’s football …it’s a man’s game !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if we’ll get a cringey bedtime quote about being inspirational and small steps etc which she’ll try and pass off as aimed at the football but is really about her

Had to giggle today. 4 year old walked into the living room.playing a recorder! And he played it better than Sophie Hinch age 32.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned the football, I cried buckets. The changes we will see to the young girls who have only dreamt this day. This is huge! Huge beautiful change for our next generation of female footballers. How can she not even put a congratulations on. Can take a video of the absolute snorfest which is cleaning a window, but can’t congratulate these women on an AMAZING achievement. Hinch, get in the bin
Absolutely right !!
These are the sort of women young girls should take inspiration from, not a fake, selfish, money grabbing, deceitful, con woman. Well done Lionesses, so proud of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ITS COME HOME AFTER 56 YEARS, GET IN England 🇬🇧, if that's not something to celebrate Hinch, get in the F###ing Bin😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She will absolutely post about the football now she's had clearance that it's a safe subject from her bestie. Not an original thought in that grabby empty head of hers.

Oh your poor cats, having to make do with a conservatory.

Henry and the 🐪🐪🐪 will have an orangery!
Shocking innit 🙄 I don’t know why my cats stay with the level of indignity they’re suffering, they get a folded up old blanket, no Emma mattresses for them. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My dog has a DOG BED and because she is an ANIMAL she does NOT require a double gifted Emma mattress complete with gifted duvet and two pillows.

Sadly some children and families throughout the UK do need this support though and they should be prioritised over multi millionaires 😞

#cancelmrshinch

#mrshinchisover
I'm a community coordinator at the primary school where I work and we have tried really hard to raise £400 pound to buy beds for some of the Ukrainian child that have started at the school. This prat gets all that gifted!!! Well done to all our children for thinking of others whilst this cretin only thinks of herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oooooh I just had a thought (I know, I need a deep rest now)

Wonder if she’ll roll out Gretel to say people are trolling her poor poor dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch wouldn't know inspiration if it kicked her in the fanny, those women tonight were bloody fantastic, what a bunch of good examples, I cried loads and to top it off my first grandchild was born today, a little GIRL, I'm so proud I could burst ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She won’t mention it because she’s in a sulk cuz TeenPeen glanced at another woman’s knees on the telly

that is until she realises the engagement potential hope that helps Atv
Bet she stamped her size 5 footz on the floor when the winning goal scorer took her top off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get ready for gretal telling us about him dream cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm thinking of you ❤❤❤❤❤

Absolutely.
My dream is to have a house in the middle of nowhere with lots of land surrounding me. We're working towards it, we just aren't rushing into it to look clever like hinch did

Atm we have a VERY good sized 4 bed, as a family of 5. When I get my dream home I'd happily have this sized house just with more land - I don't understand why people crave these huge houses with pools and 16 rooms. It's not necessary. Hinches house is way too big for a family for 4. She did it look clever.
I have heard so many say that we are sociable creatures, yet a large portion like yourself don't want to be near anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.