Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t have a mural painted for Henry’s bedroom too.
She will do, once he's chosen his room - no way she'll let old Henners be the odd one out.;)

A relative of mine has 2 huge dogs and has always let them sleep on the marital bed. Obviously, when they were puppies there was room for everyone, but when they grew, 2 adults plus 2 monster dogs (they really are huge!) was a bit too much. Rather than make the dogs sleep on their own beds on the floor, they bought a massive new bed for all four of them!:LOL: (No shade from me, we've all laughed about it many times - they know their dogs are spoilt. They're also very well looked after with two beach walks daily and lots of exercise and fun, unlike poor Henry.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm really enjoying seeing these red stats just lately. 😁😁😁 Just a shame she buys more to make up for it though. 🙄

Screenshot_20220731-192928_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This nervous to move business is really getting my goat now.

Try escaping domestic violence with nothing but the clothes on your and your childrens back, like many women have had to do.

I’m not one of those people that think just because others are going through misfortune they shouldn’t post their fortunes… but my god, I wish she would stop with the pretentious, little anxious me tit. At this point of bullshit, I would have more respect for her if she took that filter off, revealing a set of gold teeth and just gave us a raw rundown of what it’s like being a con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve done more cleaning today than she’s done in 4 years - who knew kids were actual wee disgusting creatures btw ? I didn’t until I dragged bunk beds out from the wall and found remains of half eaten shite 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Women supporting women…. Unless it doesn’t pay and then duck you.

Well done Lionesses 🥳🥳

Reactions: 46
I noticed she’s not mentioned it yet … but why would she being a WOMAN and an INFLUENCER! She’s a dick!
She’s sulking because jimbobnoknob actually wanted to watch the football so she might have had to do some parenting for a few minutes.

I mean, Abi and Fiddle will have been there too!

Bet we get a story from James creepy filming with Abi there later.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Trollomon’s mentioned the lionesses win🏆❤
How long before copycat queen soph pipes up?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this but I'm thinking of you. Take care xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely if Henry is upstairs he just wants to be with his people... I know my dogs do, can't get enough of us 😆
Wellllll…remember who Henry’s ‘people’ are! Wouldn’t blame the poor bugger for wanting some alone time!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She won’t mention it because she’s in a sulk cuz TeenPeen glanced at another woman’s knees on the telly

that is until she realises the engagement potential hope that helps Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve done more cleaning today than she’s done in 4 years - who knew kids were actual wee disgusting creatures btw ? I didn’t until I dragged bunk beds out from the wall and found remains of half eaten shite 🤢
I’ve just completely cleared the spare box room out and found hamster poop from our hamster that died in 2010… 🫣
Just to point out, the hamster didn’t have her own bedroom……..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned the football, I cried buckets. The changes we will see to the young girls who have only dreamt this day. This is huge! Huge beautiful change for our next generation of female footballers. How can she not even put a congratulations on. Can take a video of the absolute snorfest which is cleaning a window, but can’t congratulate these women on an AMAZING achievement. Hinch, get in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have I had a stroke or did I see something about her playing a bleeping RECORDER on the last thread?????

How has this absolute bleeping mentalist been allowed control over her financial affairs, never mind allowed to breed?

In all seriousness she needs to get herself a job - an actual 9-5 job, outside of the house, which allows a bit of routine and some adult interaction.

She’s bleeping tapped.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jamie: "Soph...can I post about the football? Cos you know, I LOVE the footie don't I, it's sort of my thing ain't it?. I could do a nice post, wishing them luck, oi oi!"

Sophie: "oh right, like looking at other women do you? Well how do you think that makes meee feel???"
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.