Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I know dogs are smart, but I don’t think they understand the concept of ‘choosing a bedroom’! Any of the dogs I’ve looked after have always just moved between the rooms during the night, sleeping wherever they want with no regard for who is in there!

Edit - in fact, thinking on it, I’ve never known a dog to want to sleep alone. Unless crated, they’ve mostly always spent time in the rooms with people.
I don’t believe for a second that Henry stays in that bedroom all night! There is no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And I know dogs are smart, but I don’t think they understand the concept of ‘choosing a bedroom’! Any of the dogs I’ve looked after have always just moved between the rooms during the night, sleeping wherever they want with no regard for who is in there!

Edit - in fact, thinking on it, I’ve never known a dog to want to sleep alone. Unless crated, they’ve mostly always spent time in the rooms with people.
Surely if Henry is upstairs he just wants to be with his people... I know my dogs do, can't get enough of us 😆

Reactions: 20
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
Aww bless you 💔
I'm so so sorry for your loss
Sending a virtual hug and condolences xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if Henry is upstairs he just wants to be with his people... I know my dogs do, can't get enough of us 😆
Still catching up over the last 24 hours as went to London last night to watch Gaga. Our Shihtzu sleeps on our bed - spoilt yes but she sleeps on her blanket on the duvet cover. She also has two dog (not adult) beds but always chooses our bed and the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My dogs are very hard done by. They have an old cot mattress saved from going to landfill with a blanket thrown over it!
Mine is the same, I wanted to lower the cot and take the sides off to make her a proper bed but mr pineapple said she was spoilt enough that a mattress, pillow and duvet were enough (we did not buy these or get them gifted they were baby pineapples when she went into Bunkbeds)

Reactions: 14
Imagine being so far removed from reality- that you actually post:

“ I’ve got 2 spare bedrooms- the dog can take his pick. Both rooms are kitted out with high end mattresses, pillows and top of the range furnishings, it’s up to him where he wants to sleep 🙈
She needs a bleeping therapist

Reactions: 12
Imagine being so far removed from reality- that you actually post:

“ I’ve got 2 spare bedrooms- the dog can take his pick. Both rooms are kitted out with high end mattresses, pillows and top of the range furnishings, it’s up to him where he wants to sleep 🙈
I’m surprised she didn’t have a mural painted for Henry’s bedroom too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think when she finally does the house reveal she’ll quickly follow it with footage of the ‘special’ family she’s allowing to live at Greyskull to keep the sheep sweet 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
I'm thinking of you, may you hold on to those wonderful memories in your heart and find comfort to face the days ahead ❤❤

• Heart
But Winslet to the party but there are actual children sleeping on the floor having lost their homes to the fires that were caused by the heatwave and she’s been gifted £1000 mattresses so she can use them for her dog?? I’m sickened. Emma are on my list of company’s I’ll never buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched wee Mario’s stories which I don’t usually, and it cracked me up (if that makes sense) that he had panelling before Sophie
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2232C748-85DE-46DF-9D35-061E3070DD5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Greyskull - she claims not to be charging the tenants anything but what about the bills? New builds are on meters for everything so who's footing the cost? I don't believe for one second she's having people live there for free.

My dogs are very hard done by. They have an old cot mattress saved from going to landfill with a blanket thrown over it!
My cats don’t even have beds (waste of time!) they just park their arses wherever they see fit at the time - usually my bed or the conservatory chairs

Reactions: 21
Greyskull - she claims not to be charging the tenants anything but what about the bills? New builds are on meters for everything so who's footing the cost? I don't believe for one second she's having people live there for free.
Yes!!!!! I absolutely am convinced it will be empty

Side note, my dogs have free run of the house at night but not my room or the kids, we live in a real farmhouse, middle of nowhere & I need them doing their job to guard this place at night as husband works away Monday to Friday. They are quite spoilt though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.