Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the Mrs Hinch ad for the Emma mattress was a success, considering it was a 50% off sale & further discount using her code, I’m sure so many sheep are throwing out their perfectly good mattresses in place of this.
but it’s generated a heck of a lot of bad publicity and work for their PR/cust service team. Do I think it would have made a difference? Depends. Queen Hunch knows and will approach her next campaign differently, at least I hope.

Reactions: 19
I will say tho, I'll piss myself if she has an OK mag. OK will be scraping the barrel if they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's just no way. She's dording cos she's petrified her career will plummet when her sheep realise just how unrelatable she now is. If I didn't see her house and floor plan online before then I wouldn't guess her house is that big from how she's cleverly making it appear.
exactly, she must know the sheep don’t realise how big it is. She can’t risk a big room by room reveal.

I actually think that’s why she deleted the story about Henry, not because of the mattress, but because it was braggy about how many bedrooms

Reactions: 27
Imagine being so far removed from reality- that you actually post:

“ I’ve got 2 spare bedrooms- the dog can take his pick. Both rooms are kitted out with high end mattresses, pillows and top of the range furnishings, it’s up to him where he wants to sleep 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

“ I’ve got 2 spare bedrooms- the dog can take his pick. Both rooms are kitted out with high end mattresses, pillows and top of the range furnishings, it’s up to him where he wants to sleep 🙈
It’s so ridiculous it sounds like a joke

Reactions: 32

Her head is up her arse honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 25

And I know dogs are smart, but I don’t think they understand the concept of ‘choosing a bedroom’! Any of the dogs I’ve looked after have always just moved between the rooms during the night, sleeping wherever they want with no regard for who is in there!

Edit - in fact, thinking on it, I’ve never known a dog to want to sleep alone. Unless crated, they’ve mostly always spent time in the rooms with people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
Really sorry to hear that. Full fat coke raised and you’ll be in Tattlers’ thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also think if she did a big reveal all at once, it would be obvious just how big the house is.

You can argue that upstairs isn’t excessive - 2 spare rooms when you consider another baby (😩) then a guest room, is okay.

But downstairs has
kitchen,
new orangery,
separate dining room
massive sitting room,
study (Soph’s)
family room (cinema room)
utility
playroom (miles away from the living area)
Weepy’s workshop
There’s also Soph’s reading room but I can’t work out where that is, unless she’s ditched the dining room and using that for her study ladder desk

That’s all ridiculously unnecessary for someone who never moves from the sofa, and quickly makes her unrelatable to the majority of her followers.
Imagine having a whole room dedicated to reading literary greats like Mollie Mae.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Haha good luck to her keeping chickens. We had some for a couple of years, one turned out to be a cockerel! He had to go to the Cockerel people because we couldn't leave him in with the hens. The other four stayed here, we ended up having to put them over on our smallholding because of the RATS! Yep rats Sophie hope you like them. It was horrendous, we noticed that the slabbed patio began to change shape, slabs were lifting and cracking. Rats began to appear in daylight in the chicken run and coop. We lifted some of the patio slabs which was where they had made their nest and 1000s of rat just went flying across our garden. It was like something out of a horror film and still makes me shudder.
Is it wrong to wish this upon hinch farm not a farm?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
h
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
So so sorry Poppy sending my condolences to you and your family , big hugs ❤
Hey all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My dog has a DOG BED and because she is an ANIMAL she does NOT require a double gifted Emma mattress complete with gifted duvet and two pillows.

Sadly some children and families throughout the UK do need this support though and they should be prioritised over multi millionaires 😞

#cancelmrshinch

#mrshinchisover
My dogs are very hard done by. They have an old cot mattress saved from going to landfill with a blanket thrown over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also think if she did a big reveal all at once, it would be obvious just how big the house is.

You can argue that upstairs isn’t excessive - 2 spare rooms when you consider another baby (😩) then a guest room, is okay.

But downstairs has
kitchen,
new orangery,
separate dining room
massive sitting room,
study (Soph’s)
family room (cinema room)
utility
playroom (miles away from the living area)
Weepy’s workshop
There’s also Soph’s reading room but I can’t work out where that is, unless she’s ditched the dining room and using that for her study ladder desk

That’s all ridiculously unnecessary for someone who never moves from the sofa, and quickly makes her unrelatable to the majority of her followers.

'Reading room'?
Bless er art. Is she finally attempting to become literate?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey all

Send you all a massive virtual hug, make sure you look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry Henry.

My spaniel has a ✨king size✨ mattress

(it’s mine. She sleeps on my bed.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hey all

Oh darling, I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you much love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And I know dogs are smart, but I don’t think they understand the concept of ‘choosing a bedroom’! Any of the dogs I’ve looked after have always just moved between the rooms during the night, sleeping wherever they want with no regard for who is in there!

Edit - in fact, thinking on it, I’ve never known a dog to want to sleep alone. Unless crated, they’ve mostly always spent time in the rooms with people.
Exactly this! My two are crated at night but that crate is in our bedroom as they don’t like sleeping downstairs in their own. They also have a crate in the kitchen that we leave the door open on so when we’re in the kitchen or garden they have a space to chill.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.