Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
Sending you all massive hugs and thinking of you at this time ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
So sorry to read this, sending you lots of love ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey all

So sorry 💔

My glass will be raised to Mummymimi 🥃

Sending a virtual hug 🤗💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey all

Sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been sitting here thinking we’ve only seen flashes here and there of her new house. Bits of kitchen, orangery etc. so I’m now thinking she’s got a Hello or OK deal for this. Calling it now
She won't want a mag deal because that would mean showing off the house in one go. She will continue to show bits of it even when living there so as to drag it out over months and years to keep the huns hooked in order to bombard them with ads and swipe ups. She's realised that in the part of the insta world she inhabits it's all about newness and instant gratification to keep followers so I think that's why she keeps changing things and adding things to both her houses. Her followers have the attention span of a fly so need new tidbits to keep them going. Can't imagine the huns liking a proper restoration account where it takes weeks to prepare, restore and paint one door for example.

Reactions: 24
Hey all

So sorry :cry: will be thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She won't want a mag deal because that would mean showing off the house in one go. She will continue to show bits of it even when living there so as to drag it out over months and years to keep the huns hooked in order to bombard them with ads and swipe ups. She's realised that in the part of the insta world she inhabits it's all about newness and instant gratification to keep followers so I think that's why she keeps changing things and adding things to both her houses. Her followers have the attention span of a fly so need new tidbits to keep them going. Can't imagine the huns liking a proper restoration account where it takes weeks to prepare, restore and paint one door for example.
I also think if she did a big reveal all at once, it would be obvious just how big the house is.

You can argue that upstairs isn’t excessive - 2 spare rooms when you consider another baby (😩) then a guest room, is okay.

But downstairs has
kitchen,
new orangery,
separate dining room
massive sitting room,
study (Soph’s)
family room (cinema room)
utility
playroom (miles away from the living area)
Weepy’s workshop
There’s also Soph’s reading room but I can’t work out where that is, unless she’s ditched the dining room and using that for her study ladder desk

That’s all ridiculously unnecessary for someone who never moves from the sofa, and quickly makes her unrelatable to the majority of her followers.

Reactions: 43
Hey all

So sorry to hear this ❤ Sending you lots of love. I’ll raise a fat coke later for your mum xx

• Heart
Hey all

Sorry for your loss, sending love to you and your family. Take care of yourself 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey all

I'm thinking of you ❤❤❤❤❤

I also think if she did a big reveal all at once, it would be obvious just how big the house is.

You can argue that upstairs isn’t excessive - 2 spare rooms when you consider another baby (😩) then a guest room, is okay.

But downstairs has
kitchen,
new orangery,
separate dining room
massive sitting room,
study (Soph’s)
family room (cinema room)
utility
playroom (miles away from the living area)
Weepy’s workshop
There’s also Soph’s reading room but I can’t work out where that is, unless she’s ditched the dining room and using that for her study ladder desk

That’s all ridiculously unnecessary for someone who never moves from the sofa, and quickly makes her unrelatable to the majority of her followers.
Absolutely.
My dream is to have a house in the middle of nowhere with lots of land surrounding me. We're working towards it, we just aren't rushing into it to look clever like hinch did

Atm we have a VERY good sized 4 bed, as a family of 5. When I get my dream home I'd happily have this sized house just with more land - I don't understand why people crave these huge houses with pools and 16 rooms. It's not necessary. Hinches house is way too big for a family for 4. She did it look clever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The bed.

As part of my job I make referrals to a charity who supplies household essentials.
Our biggest bed supplier is Dreams but, in fairness Emma (amongst others) do also supply.

I deplore the culture of influencers being gifted products, however from a business perspective its a very cheap, fast and efficient marketing tool.

I feel this whole concept pushes followers to copy influencers whether or not they can afford it.

Businesses are never going to gift for marketing purposes to an average or in need family unfortunately.

However, for me, in this situation, the fault lies with Hinch.
She COULD have promoted this, and gifted it to a local charity who supplies to local families. She COULD have thanked Emma Sleep for giving a child / family a bed.
Instead, she chose to keep it, and allow her bleeping dog to sleep in an actual bed.
Whereas thousands of children in the UK will tonight be sleeping on a floor/sofa/old unsupportive bed.

She, is an utterly vile, person.
Completely understand the companies, as crap as it is they just want the publicity. But hinch could have donated it or a competition...basically anything else would have been better!

• Heart
I will say tho, I'll piss myself if she has an OK mag. OK will be scraping the barrel if they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's just no way. She's dording cos she's petrified her career will plummet when her sheep realise just how unrelatable she now is. If I didn't see her house and floor plan online before then I wouldn't guess her house is that big from how she's cleverly making it appear.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.