Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it. It's just marketing. It's not personal, it's not targeted at certain influencers - beyond their audience demographics anyway. In a world where people are watching more and more ad-free subscription based TV, and increased browsing of social media platforms, it's just a new way to advertise a product. Complaints will do little in the way of stopping them from giving (undeserving) people stuff for free because it works and probably works out cheaper for them than buying ad space in print and media.
I asked my husband yesterday why his company sometimes works with influencers "Pff, no idea (😂) but they do keep an eye on the ad campaigns and they wouldn't use them if they weren't seeing any results."

I think it's fair enough to send a message to a company if it's one you buy/would consider buying from. The only way to really make a difference is to not use their codes and to take your business elsewhere. I'm always dubious about a company who seems to only get influencers to promote their products.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been sitting here thinking we’ve only seen flashes here and there of her new house. Bits of kitchen, orangery etc. so I’m now thinking she’s got a Hello or OK deal for this. Calling it now

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Do you think she be quite today! Post at 7pm hey guys we've officially moved in I can't believe it guysss! With some mushy montage and crappy music 🙄

After all she said it was this month and she only has till 11.59pm till its then August tik tok bleep ⏰️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve been sitting here thinking we’ve only seen flashes here and there of her new house. Bits of kitchen, orangery etc. so I’m now thinking she’s got a Hello or OK deal for this. Calling it now
Her horsey mate Stacey couldn’t get a mag deal for her tacky wedding, so there’s no chance of Grinch getting one to show off her tacky Crematorium

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't she say she was going to have a movie room? I remember her buying a drinks trolley for a room 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on fat hens, let's all get on.

How do we think Soph is moving her stuff?

1. Jamie dressed as Santa pulling a sleigh of grey tat.

2. A wooden carriage, hand carved by Al, pulled by horses with feather plumes and announced by a trumpet.

3. Packing all the stuff in Soph's giant size 5 shoes.

4. Hiring a camper, with toilet already blocked by Jimbob.

5. Removal van while waving at imaginary sheep/neighbour's.

It has to be a Cinderella carriage pulled by white life size mice. And of course she’ll be wearing her size 5 glass slippers 😁

There's only one option....by bleeping tortoise the length of time it's taking her to move

I’ll have you know my ma’s tortoises move faster than Sopha 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her horsey mate Stacey couldn’t get a mag deal for her tacky wedding, so there’s no chance of Grinch getting one to show off her tacky Crematorium
Rochelle and Marv renewed their vows 🥴 the same weekend as SS wedding and I saw that's in OK mag.

The reality is, no one gives a duck about Hinch anymore, and she's not famous off Instagram or to younger generations.

Reactions: 28
I reckon she’s in a strop because she can’t play the recorder. Bet she’s tried filming herself playing it to show us tattlers she don’t care about the mattress situation but kept bleeping up so threw it & stormed off in a rage
It’s gone away to the recorder people now

Didn't she say she was going to have a movie room? I remember her buying a drinks trolley for a room 🤔
Was there not a popcorn machine too?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought she did a reveal of that or a half arsed reveal of it maybe? Jeez she's beyond boring at this stage.
Sorry I just checked it was only books and some other shite she showed in it. Do remember seeing a popcorn machine though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So just thinking back to her “cleaning” yesterday, did anyone else notice that she is using a product which claims to be for washing up to clean her windows!??
Surely if you were advertising this product, or being paid to, you would actually use it for what it was intended to be used???
Is clearly states it’s for washing up.
It removes grease.
How do these companies not see this? It drives me bloody mad!!!!

View attachment 1459714
I did! I was thinking where’s her trusty white vinegar but them realised it was an AD. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what Emma will do tomorrow. I'm waiting to see what "relevant department" my complaint was sent to and when a proper response will be given. Or will they ignore it all? Bad form if so.
From reading non hinch related comments, they have a habit of ignoring messages and bad customer service

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she be quite today! Post at 7pm hey guys we've officially moved in I can't believe it guysss! With some mushy montage and crappy music 🙄

After all she said it was this month and she only has till 11.59pm till its then August tik tok bleep ⏰️
AnD wE hAVe HeNs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have visions of their fans like Denise in BBC comedy 'The Royle family' discussing Hello magazine at the dinner table.

What type of person wants to make someone not w well off feel bad about themselves and envy them?

Reactions: 11
They do see, they don't care, if drives up sales and demand, then it's a win. Her overuse of the products is deliberate. Which reminds me, this is clearly an undeclared ad, I'm telling on her to Nigel.
👍 I reported as an undeclared Ad for Elbow Grease yesterday as well

Reactions: 20
Oh look… she’s still wiping down clean things. How boring.

Also….. size five futz in the wild!View attachment 1458498
But they’re size 5 you just don’t include the toes when measuring feet, didn’t you know that 🤣
I really don’t understand her issue with having larger feet especially when we all know she’s tall 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 174
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
Oh I’m so sorry. Sending love to you and your family.
I hope you are surrounded by love, and have support for you while you are supporting others xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.