Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220730-222334~2.png

Pockets and Camel toe optional. I just lurveeeeeeee it gushhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzz, if I'm honest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m calling Bingo that the Chicken Coop will look just like Greyskull.....because she’ll miss it so much guyssssh. This way she can bring it with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
really angry this morning. I’ve emailed my contacts at BHWT telling them my concerns letting this irresponsible woman “rescue” chickens. They’ll wish they were back on the battery farm!
My girls turned up from BHWT featherless skin and bones and through knowledge, care and attention they were brought back to health. I’ve had a lot of chickens from battery farm cages through BHWT and I’ve had 3 pass away in a box in my lounge near the radiator where I knew this was their last night, at least 11 have been PTS at the vets through things like egg peritonitis. One took her last breath in the car on the way to the vets as her crop distended and restricted her breathing. I’ve had 2 be given the contraceptive implant (just like the one women have in their arm) at £80 a pop only lasting 3 months to save their lives and prevent EP and sepsis.
This woman doesn’t have a clue how to look after rescue hens, stop them being killed by the foxes, spot when there’s a problem. Her poor boys don’t need to experience death so much either. These hens have had a tough life, I’ve had some live 8 years from rescue and some 2 days! RSPCA need to be aware. I’m absolutely fuming that she’s taking on MORE animals! You can’t use chickens for ADS!
She’ll be getting ex free range maybe, so that at least they will look more aesthetically pleasing to her. I’ve had the opportunity to have chickens from the farm I clean at on numerous occasions but it’s never appealed to me as I see the work involved and the mess!

Reactions: 14
The thing is, even if the mattress debacle was covered by the press, it would be done as a joke! There's nothing to cling on to because she's always always said Henry VIII has his own bedroom, so it's nothing new!

Henry Hinch treated to a brand new Emma mattress for his bedroom as Mrs Hinch says she'll let him choose 🥺

how can a dog choose a bleeping bedroom 🤣 unless she knows which one he'll want because he'll piss up the bed leg 😅

I've always wondered, does he go all night without any accidents? What if he needs a wee or has a bad tummy? Imagine that all over the carpets 🤢
I’d rather imagine her having to clean it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how long before they end up with chicken people? The fat dog will probably gobble them all up (They are smelly and hard work) they tit so much too and hope she has bird flu precautions basically I want her to start using her brain and fires up that last brain cell. If she couldn’t cope with fish I can’t see this going well and NO ITS NOT A FARM…

Will be some kind of crap petting zoo at most 👍

Also have the alpacas still got their death trap feeder or has that magically vanished?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Guyyyyyysh, I’ve been doing tea and barffffftime for the Owlets (You should try it sometime Sopha with your children instead of faffing around) so I’m a bit Duchess of Cambridge with the recorder horror, OMG and WTF 🤪

Anyhow, I’m wondering if our lovely @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and I might be responsible for Sopha’s sudden passion for the recorder 🤔

I think we’ve influenced her with our collaboration last Sunday morning “The Hinch Prayer” at The Hinch Cuntry Fete 🤭 There she was Sunday morning, taking it easy after the excitement of tend best bubs wedding, too many appetisers and attempts at the Worm, so she picked up Tattle and was met with none other than Father James 🤭

The answer is NO Sopha, you can’t be part of our next service. Sorry hunnnnay but you’re just not koind enough to be a part of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

For those who might have missed it….. obviously not you Sopha 🤭
Yeah , slofa you can't sit with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only just caught up....

I literally have no words for her today, none that are "kind" anyway 🤬.

Do you think if I message Emma and not be as eloquent, it'd be fine??? I don't want to say much apart from, I'm not influenced by their actions.

Honestly.

Influencing shouldnt even be a job.
It's not a job, it's a wank

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m calling Bingo that the Chicken Coop will look just like Greyskull.....because she’ll miss it so much guyssssh. This way she can bring it with her 😂
You nusty troll spoiling her surprise. 🤣
It's now being smashed up ready to go to the same place as the dolls house. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how long before they end up with chicken people? The fat dog will probably gobble them all up (They are smelly and hard work) they tit so much too and hope she has bird flu precautions basically I want her to start using her brain and fires up that last brain cell. If she couldn’t cope with fish I can’t see this going well and NO ITS NOT A FARM…

Will be some kind of crap petting zoo at most 👍

Also have the alpacas still got their death trap feeder or has that magically vanished?
Saw it recently but the bale of hay was sat next to it🤣🤣

More pre records. Those nails she had weeks before the red ones she had done for SS wedding
Let her off slightly then, still wasting water by leaving the tap running you idiot😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll never detach herself from that house while she has access to it. Whoever she’s passed it onto won’t ever be able to make a home there. It’ll be sold within 2 years.

Reactions: 23
Yeah , slofa you can't sit with us.
😱 I’ve just realised I fucked up writing that. The wedding was Sunday afternoon/evening, so she would have been nursing an appletiser hangover on Monday morning, not Sunday morning when we had the “Hinch Prayer” 🤪 I’m still learning guyssssssh 🤦🏻‍♀️

She still can’t bring her recorder to any future Father James Sunday services or the HarVEST VESTival 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here we go again😴😴😴poor Soph…pity party. Nervous? duck off you utter twit all you are doing is moving into another house quite near your other house. And let’s face it you’ve had approximately 87 years to prepare.
Sorry Hinch you are PATHETIC

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.