Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why the first things you would do with the Garden is build an alpaca enclosure and then will have to build a hen enclosure too. When the boys don’t appear to have anything but the ‘treehouse’.
If we had a garden like that, the first thing I would do is get a gorgeous wooden swing set and outdoor play equipment for the boys. I would have bark put down or whatever is most eco friendly and safe and make a real outdoor environment for the boys.
It breaks my heart that the boys can’t be playing out there safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
We looked into getting chickens years ago but after lots of research we decided we really couldn't cope if we had to deal with something like that :( so we did the responsible thing and "chickened out"
A real not tend friend of mine is a real not tend orrrffffer and has written a few best selling memoirs. They include her experience with keeping chickens and to be honnnnnescht before reading them I had no idea that chickens could be so tricky to take care of. I honnnneschtly think Sopha thinks it’s going to be a quick once round the coop with her minky and pottering down each day to collect the eggs in her spechiaaal barrrskittt. She’s got a shock coming to her and I’m here for it 🍿🥤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh jeez I forgot about the rats 😱🤢 they are rife in chicken coops, so I hope she's prepared and not squeamish. The times my OH and FIL have had to dig where they were nesting to get rid of them. You think rabbits breed a lot, you've seen nothing until you see rats! They can breed from about 5 months old and can produce up to 12 a time! Not forgetting that they can have up to 7 litters a year!! So that could potentially be 84 rats just from one rat 🤢

And another thing, what is she going to do if she goes into the coop one day and one of the hens is seriously injured, i.e. if a fox has got in. I'm not being funny but at that point you need the neck the poor thing to put it out of its misery and I just can't see her doing that, let alone being about to deal with seeing it being done, especially if she names them!
It’s okay she can play her recorder to lead the rats away.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I kept chickens for years , I never got rats but they are hard work. Red mite is rife in summer , extremely hard to get rid of and can kill your hens if you don't try and manage them.. I burnt 3 coops before finally going plastic and buying an eglu.
Hens are really dirty and tit everywhere , they also smell unless your scrupulously clean and attract the flies in summer..
Good luck with all that Sopha

Reactions: 29
Water shortage and latest story, wasting water🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Since councils started announcing hosepipe bans yesterday the self centred biatch has shown 2 stories involving unnecessary water use ...jetwashing her manky bench and cleaning her windows at Greyskull....a 🖕🏽 to current situation we're all in ....even if it's a pre-record (which it more than likely is) still bad taste showing it now her being an "influencer" with brainwashed sheep who always want to imitate their leader 🤢🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Jesus Christ on a bike, the stupid bint is getting chickens now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean we all thought she would but bloody hell!
We have chickens, they take a lot of care, they ruin the grass if you don’t keep on top of it and rotate the area they roam. My husband made sure we had a strong electric fence around the pen to keep the Charlie’s out! And as for rats they can be a huge problem if you don’t have pest control measures in place! She has no clue! Just thinks it will be cute to go and collect eggs in a stupid overpriced barskit, I put ours in my pocket and carry them up to the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why the first things you would do with the Garden is build an alpaca enclosure and then will have to build a hen enclosure too. When the boys don’t appear to have anything but the ‘treehouse’.
If we had a garden like that, the first thing I would do is get a gorgeous wooden swing set and outdoor play equipment for the boys. I would have bark put down or whatever is most eco friendly and safe and make a real outdoor environment for the boys.
It breaks my heart that the boys can’t be playing out there safely.
Me too! I’d do something special for the kids. That big garden and she shoves alpacas into it instead, and soon there will be hens too. She should have bought a house with acres of land if she wanted to look after any livestock properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all know she’s never had any worries about running her tap for too long wasting water polluting the water system the other way pining her 3 loos 3 times a day she really is oblivious to reality … still bragging on and on about her new house, it’s all she has …she has 0 personality..(Embarrassing)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Wonder if SS has approved her photos yet?
7 pm post maybe? I'm sure Slotha is looking forward to all the unfiltered pictures, maybe even a reel. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I kept chickens for years , I never got rats but they are hard work. Red mite is rife in summer , extremely hard to get rid of and can kill your hens if you don't try and manage them.. I burnt 3 coops before finally going plastic and buying an eglu.
Hens are really dirty and tit everywhere , they also smell unless your scrupulously clean and attract the flies in summer..
Good luck with all that Sopha
We had chickens who we hatched from eggs. Brilliant eggs off them but the red mites 😩😩 going in and steaming everywhere, treatments, chickens going mad, the poo everywhere and the flies 😩😩😩 they all got donated to a local farm in the end as was impossible to keep them happy with young children around me 24/7. They loved going to the farm and telling random people out stupid names we had for them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.