Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can be arsed with is the thought of her dealing with chickens, they stink, and god help her when they have mites 🤢 it's horrendous. Oh and not forgetting in the winter when the pen is an absolute sludge pit, my FIL has chickens and he's been on his arse so many times it's like an ice rink when you go in. He hates having them in winter 🤣
She will febreeze them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why doesn’t anyone highlight it to a journalist? Email it into the press. It’s an absolute joke she should have donated that to a charity or someone less fortunate
They have lurked on here in the past, I guess she's not famous enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Sofa is reading up about hens. She needs all the info she can get. From what I have read it's not easy and requires full time looking after.
Fly Strike is something common with Hens, where flies lay there eggs on them, and can be quite painful. Hope she knows what's she's doing.

Reactions: 12
Has any of her barmy army found the matress / dog room story amusing? Or are they rightfully disgusted at her?
Apparently someone put a post on the mrs hinch made me do it page, but it was removed quickly

Reactions: 13
God she’s gonna be saying ‘Little Farmer’ Ronnieblessim is a chicken whisperer isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not sure how much they’ll appreciate her cavorting though like she does with the bucktooth bastards 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I must admit I stupidly thought that bed, mattress and bedding was for them 🙈 I can’t believe it’s for a dog

Reactions: 26
Wonder how Henners will react to chickens?
Wait scrap that, he never goes outside anyway. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone who follows useless_farm on Instagram....hope she gets a Brad chicken 😎🤣 she'd NEVER cope with that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a twit, puts a tray of books on the ‘dog’ double bed, surely she knows he prefers an iPad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone who follows useless_farm on Instagram....hope she gets a Brad chicken 😎🤣 she'd NEVER cope with that
I love Useless Farm! That would be the best outcome ever!! But what I really want Hinch to get is a Karen!! 🤣🤣 that would be hilarious, maybe Roy Oi Oi can up his game…🤔

Edited typo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's quiet today! Wonder if she's read any comments or reading tattle as we speak. I expect a dog bed bedroom rant tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.