Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Useless Farm! That would be the best outcome ever!! But what I really want Hinch to get is a Karen!! 🤣🤣 that would be hilarious, maybe Roy Oi Oi can up his game…🤔

Edited typo
Karen would murder her in 30 seconds flat 🤣 I love that page. Brad just screaming and savaging her foot every 3 seconds and Karen...well. Stanley's dancing is spectacular mind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see her try and feed the hens cruncky snacks from her mouth....they'd bloody peck her eyes out in two seconds flat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As much as I don’t at all wish any harm to any animals - I am really looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out. For all her “I just lurrrrve animals sooooo much” she is too ignorant to do it properly.
Henry is obese, under stimulated and under exercised with a bad case of separation anxiety
F&F went to the fish people
The WW’s only respond to excessive feeding - no sign of those halters!
And now chickens??
Sit back and enjoy the show, I reckon 😁

PS Useless Farm is the best thing on TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am furious with this latest post. I love hens and to think that cow will get some poor rescue hens looking for a better life and then end up with her..

Reactions: 17
This is how you do it Sopha.

Rachel Riley was sent a lot of gifts when she had her little girl. She tagged the companys so they still got the exposure and then donated to charity.

I can’t remember everything she got gifted but I’m sure she was sent some big things like pram, bouncer etc and she gave them charity.

There’s no excuse for being a grabby cow

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is how you do it Sopha.

Rachel Riley was sent a lot of gifts when she had her little girl. She tagged the companys so they still got the exposure and then donated to charity.

I can’t remember everything she got gifted but I’m sure she was sent some big things like pram, bouncer etc and she gave them charity.

There’s no excuse for being a grabby cow
Same as Elle from Feathering The Empty Nest. She wouldn’t accept anything at all, and asked that any companies or brands who wanted to gift to her when her daughter was born made a charity donation instead 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As much as I don’t at all wish any harm to any animals - I am really looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out. For all her “I just lurrrrve animals sooooo much” she is too ignorant to do it properly.
Henry is obese, under stimulated and under exercised with a bad case of separation anxiety
F&F went to the fish people
The WW’s only respond to excessive feeding - no sign of those halters!
And now chickens??
Sit back and enjoy the show, I reckon 😁

PS Useless Farm is the best thing on TikTok
Im sure she has extra "staff" helping out with the WW.
I don't know how the sheep fall for it, she was moaning about not having enough time to pack with two toddlers ect now she is taking on another time consuming project. She really cant keep track of her lies can she?
All this on top of the time she spends on her phone, filming, editing, prerecording, searching for quotes and surfing Pinterest for ideas to copy.
Must be exhausting.

Reactions: 26
This gifting to you tubers and Instagram people is getting ridiculous, I’m more likely to support a business that’s gifted to someone in need and not someone with greed.
These companies don’t care who they gift to, they just want the sales. I think the influencer should do what they have to do, then donate or put followers name in a hat to pass on.

Reactions: 15
All this Be Kind business...

Was it kind to use other people's content and refuse to give them credit?
Is it kind to overfeeding your dog to the point that he looks ill?
Is it kind to use your children for content instead of respecting their privacy?

If you put yourself out there as an influencer, you cannot expect everyone to like you. If she genuinely wants people to 'leave her alone', she needs to leave public social media. This isn't rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This gifting to you tubers and Instagram people is getting ridiculous, I’m more likely to support a business that’s gifted to someone in need and not someone with greed.
I make a point of not buying anything given for free to influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These companies don’t care who they gift to, they just want the sales. I think the influencer should do what they have to do, then donate or put followers name in a hat to pass on.
You're right. If I was an influencer this is exactly what I would do.
I'm sure Slotha would keep/gain more followers if she'd rolled out her matress yesterday and tagged Emma saying "Thank you so much for this beautiful gift, blah, blah, blah I will be donating it to xx charity. If you're intetested in any of their products here's the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many more times does she need telling? You don’t live on a FARM! A large garden, 3 alpacas and a dog does not make a farm. You are an imbecile. Go read a dictionary.

She should not be allowed to keep hens. She can’t look after a dog, nor could she look after fish so definitely not hens. No more animals.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The woman who can't get a wash out on the line before 11am wants to add MORE animals to her collecshun?

I hope the rescue hens peck the tit out of her. They don't put up with any old tit.

Hinch farm makes a mockery of REAL farms. Our neighbour's been out harvesting until 2am and back out at 5am all last week.

bleeping farm my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How long until the chickens go to the chicken people…

Hope their coop will be super secure given how much fox tit Hennerz apparently rolls in!!

Reactions: 24
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
It’s all an act

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.