Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about to watch "My Insta Scammer Friend".... sounds familiar already. Cult leader....pretended to be our friend etc.

Reactions: 18
Oh jeez I forgot about the rats 😱🤢 they are rife in chicken coops, so I hope she's prepared and not squeamish. The times my OH and FIL have had to dig where they were nesting to get rid of them. You think rabbits breed a lot, you've seen nothing until you see rats! They can breed from about 5 months old and can produce up to 12 a time! Not forgetting that they can have up to 7 litters a year!! So that could potentially be 84 rats just from one rat 🤢

And another thing, what is she going to do if she goes into the coop one day and one of the hens is seriously injured, i.e. if a fox has got in. I'm not being funny but at that point you need the neck the poor thing to put it out of its misery and I just can't see her doing that, let alone being about to deal with seeing it being done, especially if she names them!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
How many times is she gonna clean that house. She said last week she was scrubbing the house ready for the new tenants so that was pointless. I can't believe they're not moved in yet, it's pathetic actually

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand for a cleaning account how the area under the fruit basket can get that dirty,every week I just pop it out of the way, wipe down and I’m no influencer. If she brings out the washing machine tray and filter today it has to be a pre-record....I checked mine one time and it was no where near hers. What does she be washing?? Rant over haha!

Reactions: 32
About 3 or 4 ADS on her stories just now with No AD I think she really does want to get sacked.
Edited

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to like Sophie when I first followed her before she had Ronnie, she seemed genuine and I liked her content. Now it's just constant ads and bragging. Look outside the little bubble you live in and read the Room Sophie People are worrying how to pay their bills, keep their families warm in winter, put food on the table.....To see her advertising a mattress that her bloody dog is going to sleep on is just insulting! Some people are living in cramped, damp homes and her dog gets a choice! I'm not a jealous person and certainly don't resent her for having done so well but she is so oblivious to what many others are going through she must have her head up her own arse! 😡😡

Reactions: 43
bleeping eco sponge, but washing a whole bottle of chemicals down the sink for a 15 minute clean.

She's the epitome of what's wrong with the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Jesus, how much product and how many chemicals does she use! It’s like the Vietnam war in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Driveway’s finished ✔…. nothing to stop them moving now.

FFS just get on with it. When we bought our house I was so excited to move in, I didn’t sleep the night before. Why is she playing the nervous card, because she’s an absolute twit 🙄

Oh yeah, the bright blue sky she showed this morning 👎🏻 Cloudy AF actually, very humid though… and that commences the weather report for the little town village of Maldon today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I just can’t even stomach it - I know it’s “just a mattress” to some but it’s hit home here - we are struggling massively to put dinners on the table as a larger family & getting any help is far and in between.

To quote myself and Hinch tho -

I guess I’m exactly where I’m meant to be eh Sophie

• Heart
I think a lot of what we are seeing is to deflect from the Emma gifted mattress and bedding for her to style the dogs bedroom! She wants to pretend it never happened. Bit passive aggressive when throwing that cloth against the window - she’s rattled.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh jeez I forgot about the rats 😱🤢 they are rife in chicken coops, so I hope she's prepared and not squeamish. The times my OH and FIL have had to dig where they were nesting to get rid of them. You think rabbits breed a lot, you've seen nothing until you see rats! They can breed from about 5 months old and can produce up to 12 a time! Not forgetting that they can have up to 7 litters a year!! So that could potentially be 84 rats just from one rat 🤢

And another thing, what is she going to do if she goes into the coop one day and one of the hens is seriously injured, i.e. if a fox has got in. I'm not being funny but at that point you need the neck the poor thing to put it out of its misery and I just can't see her doing that, let alone being about to deal with seeing it being done, especially if she names them!
We looked into getting chickens years ago but after lots of research we decided we really couldn't cope if we had to deal with something like that :( so we did the responsible thing and "chickened out"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Now he’s mobile and interactive, Lonnie’s got his part to play. Bet we see more and more of this and he’s her new angle to hook the sheep back in

5885FF98-E878-4F26-AF65-487F250D5CFD.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Someone contact The Guinness Book of World Records, this has to be the longest house move EVER 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.