Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just messaged them, within about 20 seconds they opened and copy and pasted that message straight away.
They may be inundated with messages and not have the time to read and reply.

View attachment 1457687
Interesting. And a little way down the list so have been following for a short while at least.

I'm going to be a bit controversial here, but I do see where they are coming from with their copy and paste responses. Like any rehoming charity, they only have the information that re-homers give them and if it ticks their boxes they'll give them animals. It's an incredibly hard situation, they want to re-home those animals and if someone is good enough by their standards then there's little argument you can make against it. They aren't going to stop her having chickens because Tattle said she doesn't walk the dog - they'll just argue the standard line that you don't see her every waking moment so how do you know. I know our side of that so don't come at me but I'm just being a bit devils advocate and providing the other side of it. They won't refuse to give her hens based on tenuous evidence (because it is that at the end of the day - we don't have concrete proof that the dog doesn't get walked), that's just the hard truth.

Like I said, don't come at me, I'm on Tattles side. It's just screaming into the void to try and get any company or charity to change their minds based on having little proper proof of what we know is true.
I agree. I don't think a few Tattlers messaging a charity/gleam will make the difference. They probably won't listen. Soph will manage her own downfall. I truly believe we are seeing the beginning of the end of the Hinch brand.

Reactions: 24
We don’t seem to have seen the new chicken set up yet as per BHWT adoption page…

If you’re a new-to-BHWT adopter there will be a series of welfare questions for you to complete as part of the application to determine if your set-up is safe and ready for your new hens. Please note that you will need to submit a photograph of your hen house and run as part of the application process.
She is probably waiting for the inevitably gifted hen house and run from omelette!

Reactions: 20

I agree. I don't think a few Tattlers messaging a charity/gleam will make the difference. They probably won't listen. Soph will manage her own downfall. I truly believe we are seeing the beginning of the end of the Hinch brand.
I think once different companies begin to see how much agg they get being associated with her, they won’t bother to partner up with her. I’m sure #matressgate has opened up a lot of companies eyes to how she’s perceived by the public and it’s not worth the complaints

Reactions: 18
We are off on a day out soon, waiting on husband and the bespokes to get back from farm shopping. They really are at real farms 😆

Hope she doesn't make a big announcement this afternoon and I miss a whole thread. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I don’t think her downfall will be a quick thing we’re going to have to play the long game and wait BUT it is already starting to happen …give her a long enough rope and she’ll hang yourself !!!!!

Reactions: 24
I just wish there was a tattle journalist ready to do a story about the utter travesty she has been gifted a bleeping EMMA mattress for her dog
why doesn’t anyone highlight it to a journalist? Email it into the press. It’s an absolute joke she should have donated that to a charity or someone less fortunate

Reactions: 17
growing up we had only 2 chickens and they were hard enough! Little fuckers used to peck the tit out of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t feel bad. It’s all part of the manipulation. She is definitely mentally unstable, but not the sort where we should feel sorry for her.

She’s vindictive and manipulative. A sociopath with no morals or empathy
Runs in the family.Just saying.

Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion

Rescuing Hens to keep up with Stace, won’t stop Sopha getting egg on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Saint Sophie, rescuing Nusty Hens. Fucks sake.

She‘s never satisfied. Everything is a fad, an obsession, until the next thing comes along. Polly the trolley, sewing machines, dolls houses, church pews, milk dispensers. All ended up the same way. The tip.

She laaaarrrrves animals, but animal welfare means nothing to her. Can‘t be bothered walking her dog. Couldn’t look after goldfish so flushed them down the bog sent them to fish people. Alpacas who graze on astro turf and are over fed carrot batons from Tessshhco. These are animals. Living, breathing animals. They are hard work.These are not dispensable items you can chuck out when you’re bored of them. At no point will she have thought about cleaning the coop in winter in bad weather, her only thought is showing the boys collecting eggs over plinky plonk music. Clevaaaa boyzzzzz.

She had a lovely big garden for Ronni e and Lennie to play in, but no, SHE wants animals and she wants them now. Those boys will be confined to the house, their play controlled and managed. Meanwhile the animals will not be looked after properly, but who cares as long as they provide Instagram content?

Sophie, I hate to break it to you but you don’t live on a farm. No amount of animals you get will change that. PLEASE stop and think what you’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Radford family got some flack too with their Emma mattresses for the kids. Grabby Sue is as bad as Hinch…

Any parent with children in the house would not be able to sit on their own on the sofa and play a fecking recorder…… Shes got no idea about the real world, no wonder she’s a fan of Disney filters, she lives in a Disney movie….
Hinch is no parent... never has been, never will be 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what happens when these instagram dumb fucks make so much money, they don’t know what to do with it

They can’t think quick enough of the next tit show to throw their money at. Think ‘Katie Price’ a total bleeping train wreck, had it all / lost it all / now just a laughing stock.

It will soon be same with Hinch. Give it time!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.