Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only didn't include that (though it's a valid point that will apply to her for sure) because we don't lock ours in. If the coop and run are secure then you don't really need to, in fact they're happier as they can get up and out when they are awake and won't get bored being shut in.
But it's risky and you have to be confident in being fox proof.
I quite agree, and until the regulations for avian flu changed to include hobby chickens, ours were completely free range.
We now have a huge enclosed run for them, I couldn't bare the though of locking them up for 6 months (Europe) but even this didn't stop an opportunist stoat/ferret? from murdering one of my beautiful girls. Heartbreaking, 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope not..
I've just messaged them, within about 20 seconds they opened and copy and pasted that message straight away. I don't actually think they read my message. They've done what Emma mattress did, just copy and pasted the same message with a big fat 🖕.
Nice one

Sorry, I know we're all about the chooks this morning but I just went back to look at that bathroom reel...since when does the bathroom have beams? Her house isn't an old cottage, has she had fake beams installed?
View attachment 1457663
Desperate to be like SS the sad bastard

Reactions: 19
Oh no not Chickens! My friend has Chickens for years now. They are a full time job and are so much work and so messy the tit, bird flu scares etc. She looks after them so well healthiest and happiest birds ever. She feeds the home grown vegs etc they get the best of the best. I cannot see Hinch doing the same
I hope Hinch’s hens (can’t even believe I’m typing this!) like Tessshco pre-cut carrots 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Calling bingo that we will see the hens laying eggs complete with a lion stamp on it 🤣
If you know, you know 🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 67
You can 'rescue' as many birds as you like, Sophie, but we all know that we're the only nusty hens you're interested in 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why doesn’t the panelling look symmetrical on that wall behind the bed. That would annoy the hell out of me not lining up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that the end of the whole Emma mattress for the dog greedy grabby episode then? Copy and pasted replies, deleted comments, no form of addressing it and yet again another thing that will just go away and that greedy witch won't be called out for?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Right this hen business has pushed me over the edge, I've just emailed the CEO of Emma Mattress (go straight to the top in these situations) and emailed the BHWT

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is that the end of the whole Emma mattress for the dog greedy grabby episode then? Copy and pasted replies, deleted comments, no form of addressing it and yet again another thing that will just go away and that greedy witch won't be called out for?
I got the c&p reply so I’ve asked them when I can expect a full response to my initial contact

Reactions: 19
This gifting to you tubers and Instagram people is getting ridiculous, I’m more likely to support a business that’s gifted to someone in need and not someone with greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hens? She’s now rescuing hens? bleeping hell. She shouldn’t be allowed near any animal full stop given the state of Henry and the alpacas who seem to just live off carrots. She is off her head.

Reactions: 22
Oh come on guys, using #justiceforflipandflop over on Instagram just makes it glaringly obvious you’re a tattler.
Exactly, keep it classy ladies and gents, we are better than lowering ourselves to the level of her sheep.

We know how to articulate ourselves and how and when to contact the correct people to create change, and that doesn’t involve bombarding the comment sections of various accounts in a way that gives this website the bad name it has.

We’re interested in the welfare of the people / animals involved, not having a slanging match.

As you were xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Rescue hens.......jesus wept 🤦
They're a full time job, another daft idea from the daft mare 🙄

Reactions: 13
IMG_20220730_103605.jpg

Interesting. And a little way down the list so have been following for a short while at least.

I'm going to be a bit controversial here, but I do see where they are coming from with their copy and paste responses. Like any rehoming charity, they only have the information that re-homers give them and if it ticks their boxes they'll give them animals. It's an incredibly hard situation, they want to re-home those animals and if someone is good enough by their standards then there's little argument you can make against it. They aren't going to stop her having chickens because Tattle said she doesn't walk the dog - they'll just argue the standard line that you don't see her every waking moment so how do you know. I know our side of that so don't come at me but I'm just being a bit devils advocate and providing the other side of it. They won't refuse to give her hens based on tenuous evidence (because it is that at the end of the day - we don't have concrete proof that the dog doesn't get walked), that's just the hard truth.

Like I said, don't come at me, I'm on Tattles side. It's just screaming into the void to try and get any company or charity to change their minds based on having little proper proof of what we know is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Rescuing hens now? Nah she can piss off now.
Why are people so god dam brain dead that they think her home is a happy and appropriate home for ANY animal ? It's far from and I'm sick to death of her pulling the wool over peoples eyes
This. So sick of her tit now.

Why doesn’t the panelling look symmetrical on that wall behind the bed. That would annoy the hell out of me not lining up.
Matches the wobbly door frame and headboard where Soph does her tend make up tutorials, hope that helps x 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.