Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really angry this morning. I’ve emailed my contacts at BHWT telling them my concerns letting this irresponsible woman “rescue” chickens. They’ll wish they were back on the battery farm!
My girls turned up from BHWT featherless skin and bones and through knowledge, care and attention they were brought back to health. I’ve had a lot of chickens from battery farm cages through BHWT and I’ve had 3 pass away in a box in my lounge near the radiator where I knew this was their last night, at least 11 have been PTS at the vets through things like egg peritonitis. One took her last breath in the car on the way to the vets as her crop distended and restricted her breathing. I’ve had 2 be given the contraceptive implant (just like the one women have in their arm) at £80 a pop only lasting 3 months to save their lives and prevent EP and sepsis.
This woman doesn’t have a clue how to look after rescue hens, stop them being killed by the foxes, spot when there’s a problem. Her poor boys don’t need to experience death so much either. These hens have had a tough life, I’ve had some live 8 years from rescue and some 2 days! RSPCA need to be aware. I’m absolutely fuming that she’s taking on MORE animals! You can’t use chickens for ADS!
She won’t even realise that rescue hens might look like this. She probably thinks it’s people who get bored and send their beautiful aesthetically pleasing feathery hens to hen people like she did with the goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She just gets everything she WANTS dosent she? I’ll guarantee they will not do the same checks that mere mortals get because it’s sweet innocent Mrs Hinch.
The only positive I see in all this is that she’s bleeping up more and more,she’s doing things almost to spite tattle. She will regret the hens just like the WW come winter.
She’s bleeping up so much but thinks she’s invincible,one day soon it’s all going to backfire and eventually come crashing down around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bless you for taking care of those poor girls!!

Why is she after rescue hens anyway? They’re not exactly cute and Insta perfect? Or does she want the head pats for nursing them back to health?
Because it makes her look good, and if she can’t cope she can claim they were too poorly when they inevitably disappear

Reactions: 23
Well ain't she the gift that just keeps on giving, my god hens now? This is serious stuff, the BHWT need to think long and hard about their decision, this is not a mattress or new carpets these are living things that have been traumatised and mistreated, I'm off to email them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interestingly I didn't actually suggest they give mattresses to good causes...but that appears to be the best response for all to C&P!
You should reply 'I never suggested you give to a good cause! Maybe double check before you copy and paste!'

Reactions: 14
Rescuing hens now? Nah she can piss off now.
Why are people so god dam brain dead that they think her home is a happy and appropriate home for ANY animal ? It's far from and I'm sick to death of her pulling the wool over peoples eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope part of her garden is going to house an amazing playground for the boys.
If it was me the first things I'd of done is make an adventure area for them. Outdoor kitchen for making mud pies etc, a playhouse, swings, slides, massive climbing frame, trampoline, growing area for veg, fruit trees etc. Something like the photos attached.
Not buy animals, they'd come after.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm in the South East. No rain and hot weather. The grass outside my back gate is dead.
The grass is like that where we live. We've had a lot of 30+ degrees weather.

One of the real family farms we go to rescues and keeps chickens. They regularly post about them and warn people not to have them as pets if they can't look after them. Chickens and rabbits are regularly dumped at the farm and the children's petting farm which is run by volunteers 😟

(Translated story)
Screenshot_20220730-110343_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As we all know Hinch lives in a different time zone to the rest of the world; I’m getting my bingo in now that Weepy Al made a chicken coop with wood pallets in the tiny tears workshop. Cue the plinky plonk music and slow mo of Al creating these death traps and Hunch almost dislocating her thumbs with glee. Then zoom out on 5 raggedy chickens. If they survive, then I am 100% sure she has employed someone to tend to all the livestock, she only enters their shed for her content.
same goes for her kids, she only has them thriving bcoz of Mad Ma. Otherwise she hasn’t got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing is, even if she is paying help to look after all these animals now, the money won’t last forever? Especially the way she is going. What happens when she can’t afford to employ people? Reckless, selfish woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rescuing hens?! There’s two hens that need rescuing in that house, Fat Hen and hen pecked Jamie. Who do I email to enquire about them?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I hope not..
In other words - Hinch is fine to rehome some of our hens. Hinch wouldn't of put a story up basically saying yep we're getting some if whatever email she got didn't give her some form of hope.
I just hope they aren't fully aware of Sophies situation and her lack of common sense when it comes to animals, so the more people who message them with proof that she cannot look after her animals will make them delve into her Instagram a bit more and realise she's not the right home.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, I know we're all about the chooks this morning but I just went back to look at that bathroom reel...since when does the bathroom have beams? Her house isn't an old cottage, has she had fake beams installed?
IMG_20220730_102034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.