Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a chicken person myself, I am going to be eagle bleeping eyed. Rescue hens are a totally different ballgame to hens from a hatchery. She has no bleeping clue what she's getting into.

Reactions: 58
Ffs what is actually wrong with these Wankers. She can’t look after the living things she already has, including those poor children who, for better or worse are lucky to have fiddle and little knob to pick up the slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chickens are nice if you have a massive run for them, if not they tit EVERYWHERE and they become tame really fast so they don't think twice of hopping on your garden furniture to take your food off your plate etc. Just hope if she does have them penned in that she realises they need A LOT of space and stuff to stimulate them 😔
Tell me about it! A couple of hens doesn't need a huge amount of space, but as I said they're rescue hens which are totally different to pullets from a hatchery. They'll need space, time and not kids poking at them (sorry Ron/Len). She should have gone to the hen breeder up the road from here and got some brand new girls, rescue hens are not for her. However much she wants to virtue signal.

Reactions: 32
Its way too early for my rage when i saw the Hinch Farm scrawled, it's not a bleeping farm! Where the hell are the children and fat dog going to wander and play when she fills her big garden up with animals/birds. No idea if my rant makes sense but god she infuriates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can't walk or look after a dog properly, can't be trusted being alone with her kids, can't fathom how to do more than 1 small wash load before lunch.
Moans that she has no time to pack because she has small children and says she neglects herself with not getting her hair done, but is apparently being trusted to look after more animals, and rescue chickens at that.

I don't know how time consuming chickens are, but if you can't cope with the basics in life then you shouldn't even consider taking on more!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Curious to know how she fills the alpacas water trough, buckets from tap or lo ng hosepipe😉🤣

Reactions: 16
What I can be arsed with is the thought of her dealing with chickens, they stink, and god help her when they have mites 🤢 it's horrendous. Oh and not forgetting in the winter when the pen is an absolute sludge pit, my FIL has chickens and he's been on his arse so many times it's like an ice rink when you go in. He hates having them in winter 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine having a massive garden & enough money to fill it with everything a child could dream of...and instead of doing that, filling it with farm animals 🙃 presumably just as content for the gram, what an absolute freak she is

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Stop the world, I want to get off.

I know nothing about hens, but I know enough that I am scared for them going to her.

Any experienced chicken people, would you feel comfortable contacting the hen welfare trust to voice your genuine concerns?

I don’t mean a massive influx of tattle emails, I mean those who can really show the understanding of the care needed - and how she will not be able to provide this, based on her well-documented history with Henry and the alpacas.

Also the fact there’s a fox allegedly sleeping with the alpacas which she thinks is funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I wish the hen rescue were aware of how badly she looks after the animals she does have and Flip and Flop too.

Reactions: 24
Dear God not rescue hens. They are not the best for new chicken keepers. She hasn’t even got a bird flu proof run for winter flockdowns. I really hope she has help on this one. Also, with the amount of tend fox poo around, they won’t be able to free range.
p.s. alpacas and hens does not a farm make…
992BE391-0F5D-4E42-9D11-73C44E0E6F16.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If any chicken people want to post a list of points, I’d be happy to compose an email if it would help x

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.