Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this, and you for putting this so perfectly.
No one deserves to live in poverty, from payday to payday, making hard decisions about heating or food, going without dinner so their kids don't have to. I wouldn't hope for that for anyone.
But I do hope she learns the hard way, that insta-fame isn't forever, that once the contracts dry up and they burn through their savings she will know what hard work is.
She's had 5 good years, that won't stretch to another 5. I can't even see how she can milk another 2. Can't wait to see her driving round Maldon in a used Qashqai, probably back at Greyskull, ferrying the kids to breakfast club and after school club because her and Jimbob have given in and gone back to work.

Reactions: 29
I’ve just had this back after my message to Emma earlier. Blimey, this is my second post already and I’ve only just joined you guys. Glad I found you now
Literally just got the exact message, looks like they’re copy and pasting the same bs response

Reactions: 17
This is the response I received, a load of bollox basically
This is the response I recieved, a load of bollix basically

Reactions: 14
Thread title- Only bum licking blue ticks in the comments section
While her normal fans are just for a cash injection

Reactions: 15
Amazing that they only employ people called Emma in their Comms department hey?! That or she’s had an awful afternoon so far replying to everyone - still awaiting mine

I can't see the post where she says about giving Henry, A DOG, the choice of bedrooms? I can only hope that her management have told her to delete?

Management: Sophie, what were you thinking stating that you were going to give Henry the choice of bedrooms?
Sophie: what do you mean? He's my fur baby!! Everyone loves him. They'll all think it's hilarious
Management : Sophie, don't you think it's a little poor taste, a bit crass? Sure it might have been 'amusing' when you first started out, but now it's just tasteless?
Sophie: * sulks * but it's MY house and I can do what I want!!!
Management : Delete the fucking post. Now.
Sophie: I'm telling my mum. She says I'm speshial...

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
What a fucking creep. “Never found her so cute.”

The fetishistic infantilisation of his wife every time she does something a child would do is beyond disturbing

Reactions: 30
Oh for fucks sake. She’s bought a recorder off Amazon. How Fucking old is she? She’s got the mental age of a 3yr old.

Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has been covered but I can't catch up on everything I missed - did she delete the story where she said it was a bed for Hennerz?
Yes then reloaded without that line. Don’t worry we have receipts and so donEmma

Ah when in doubt of a fuck up, roll out infantile poor little Soph. Can see through these two cunts like glass

Reactions: 35
She deleted not long after we stated how disgusting it was

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.