Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on Bradley reeve design page and I can’t wait to see how she will squeeze her arm down the back of the stand alone bath. Stupid putting it that close to the wall as it’s far away enough for it to get dirty behind but too close for anyone to get behind and clean it

Reactions: 21
I think you are spot on. To me she loves her hand because of the bubbles.

Reactions: 11
Just had a further response from the ASA…

Thank you for your message.

We shall pass on to the relevant teams and ensure our influencer content continues to abide by ASA guidelines.

Thank you.
Team LF x

Too little too late fuckos!

Reactions: 28
All of this , the fact she acts hard done by over the slightest things makes me think she plays on it I hope that’s not the case as for those really suffering it’s bloody hard I suffer from anxiety and can never act how she does so I find it hard to find her anxiety genuine which sounds awful as I wouldn’t wish anxiety or depression on anyone xx

Reactions: 14

I’ve just had this back from Look Fantastic. I wonder if they’ve been bombarded from us Tattlers.

Reactions: 27
I love how they say ' Please note that the ring light does not in any way alter, retouch, or enhance the appearance of facial features.' well how the bloody hell do you explain it then?!

Reactions: 32
Reported to ASA aswell

Reactions: 14
What’s this tap? And why is it over the cooker? Is it like a Quooker Tap or something different? Sorry all the questions
#mrshinchisfinished
I’ve not seen it but would imagine it’s a pot filler as it’s known in the U.S. It’s so you can fill your pots with water on the stove instead of carrying them from the sink. The question is why does she need one? Anyone ever seen her boiling much? Inch’s underpants and tend burnt pans don’t count…..

Reactions: 20
I actually unfollowed her & never watch her stories anymore and I feel frreee lol, i was seriously depressed a few years ago when she was at her ‘height of fame’ and I fell for all the stupid shit and books, I’m actually annoyed at myself but I’m also glad because it’s made me become so aware of how fake all social media accounts are! I just watch cleaning tik toks for the satisfaction now

Reactions: 31
Let's see what ASA thinks

I got the same reply. What a crock of
Send thst to ASA along with proof

Reactions: 11
I don’t do make up/ filters etc so can any of you nusty lot explain what the hell is going on with her eyebrow area? It’s like she’s got lumps or swelling. It’s so noticeable she looks like an ice cube.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.