Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moved from grey skull due to privacy issues but has announced a family member will be moving in. So if they were getting stalked by the press like her and Jamie claim, the family member is now going to be staked out 🫠
The press don’t care enough to stalk Hinch let alone members of her extended family!

Reactions: 27
She HAD to get in tho, that she won't be charging rent...
SO duck.
What a Saint eh! Even if it is the case she's not charging rent on it, if she's not willing to disclose who's having her house, why let us all no she's not charging rent? It makes the new tenants look like free loaders. Even if it is her sister & the cling on.
But she didn't say she isn't charging rent. She said she isn't renting it out. So she's not putting it on the market as a rental but the special family (🤢) could still be giving her money to live there!

Reactions: 32
I think, given as her sister just graduated, this would fit. If she’s been relying on student funding etc that may have been a factor in not moving until the end of uni term is over.

If Soph would be honest and say “my sister is a paramedic, she’s just graduated as you know, my niece is starting GCSEs, they are a huge part of our lives, the boys adore them, and this gives them some more security while Sam does a vital key worker job for the NHS” imagine the positive engagement she’d get from that!
Sophs sat in the dog bed crying now cos she wishes she said all that 🤣

It's defo mamfa, 100%. Tbh I think it's a really lovely idea letting her stay in rent free, I wouldn't say no and I'd love to do that for my loved ones, not like she has a mortgage to pay for cos it'd of been paid off donkeys ago so I can't knock it but her little speech is nothing more than look at me look at nice and rich I am that I can do this. So it doesn't sit well with me! What I don't get is Sam has her own place now with all her furniture so why keep all Sophs scabby tit? It makes no sense at all to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Had a look on Land Registry and it seems there’s still a mortgage on Greyskull so if this ‘new family’ aren’t paying rent, Sopha’s definitely going to want something in return for keeping a roof over their heads because we know she’s not as saintly as she makes out!!
How do you find the land registry, asking for a friend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friends actually always ask me to write things for them 🤣🤣
Because you are articulate - I can see Soph getting her dad to make you a pallet desk and she’ll accessorise with some nice pots filled with pencils ready for you at Hinch HQ - no matter what she promises you, please don’t go to the Dark Side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she actually saved this house move specifically to happen at the same time as Stacey's wedding. The house move could happen any time for Sofa vs the wedding which is a fixed date planned well in advance. The absolute cheek of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I were her, living in/owning that big house would not be good for my not tend anxiety. I'd be constantly worried about how we'd pay for it all.
Hence her not selling Greyskull. She knows there is a big chance she will eventually not be able to afford to run the tend farm and so will have to sell it and move back in to Greyskull.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG I’ve just overheard the best conversation ever while out for lunch, I nearly choked on my salad!! 😆😆

On the table next to me was one of the local farmers and his wife and they were discussing Hinch! He certainly didn’t hold back when he was asked if he had alpacas on his farm like Mrs Hinch!!

“Mrs who?….Oh that silly little tart who thinks she’s a farmer now! Give me strength. She’s not even a cleaner never mind a farmer. If she’s a farmer then I’m a bleeping ballerina!! Jumped up little brat with more money than sense, wouldn’t know her ass from her elbow that one!” 😂😂

Then he was told that her son runs around with them and he got really angry 😬

“You tell that stupid girl to get that kiddo away from those animals. They aren’t toys, they are dangerous and could kill that kiddo with one kick!”

See Hinch, take bleeping note! They aren’t cute, they aren’t floofies, they aren’t toys or domestic pets!

He was still ranting about her when I left 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sophs sat in the dog bed crying now cos she wishes she said all that 🤣

It's defo mamfa, 100%. Tbh I think it's a really lovely idea letting her stay in rent free, I wouldn't say no and I'd love to do that for my loved ones, not like she has a mortgage to pay for cos it'd of been paid off donkeys ago so I can't knock it but her little speech is nothing more than look at me look at nice and rich I am that I can do this. So it doesn't sit well with me! What I don't get is Sam has her own place now with all her furniture so why keep all Sophs scabby tit? It makes no sense at all to me.
She still can, we all know she reads here.

Go on Soph, I promise not to post a pic of Ron's legs like Eileen did if you plagiarise my words.
I wrote you a better version 😘

To my lovely Hinchers,
I have always shared everything with you, so Jamie and I have spoken with the family who will be moving into our Hinch House and are happy to tell you a little more.
My lovely sister, who works for the Ambulance Service and recently graduated, will be moving in with her wonderful family.
As you know, my niece spends a lot of time with us and is so special to us all, but especially to our Roo.
We feel very lucky to be able to help them in this way, while my sister does such a wonderful and important job for our NHS.
I can’t believe this has happened to me, I never imagined being able to help my family like this, and it’s all thanks to you, my Hinchers.
Thank you 🥲 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just finished not tend work for the day and just catching up, probably all you nusty Hens have already said everything, but I'm only on page 13/17 😅
A) she's leaving all her appliances at Greyskull?! Sorry but who wants her toaster? So obviously whoever is moving in isn't allowed to change anything? First thing I'd do is cremate those sofas full of dog juices...So might be best to take them to the Crem!
B) 'this isn't the last time I'll shine this sink' Bingo for whoever said she'll still be wanking the taps at Greyskull
C) 'I know you'll understand' no, sorry Sopha I don't understand

Fucks sake, she does my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone with legal/finance background might know but assuming if she was formally renting it she may have to change the purpose of the mortgage and would have to pay tax on the rental income? The stingy **** will be getting an income for it in a way she doesn’t have to disclose.

I couldn’t give a flying minky if she was charging rent for the place but there’s nothing other than self indulgent narcissistic sickening bragging in that post - I’m not sure if she’s deliberately smug or really just that thick.

*edited for awful spelling due to anger 😂

Reactions: 16
Because you are articulate - I can see Soph getting her dad to make you a pallet desk and she’ll accessorise with some nice pots filled with pencils ready for you at Hinch HQ - no matter what she promises you, please don’t go to the Dark Side 😂
I’d have to wear a balaclava and gloves and use a voice changer so she never discovered my true identity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao. "Inbox has been flooded" like the dining room eh Soph?

Just another thought - has she been dropped by p&g? She's not tagging joyofclean in any stories featuring their products anymore, just that weird line about products she works with.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just finished not tend work for the day and just catching up, probably all you nusty Hens have already said everything, but I'm only on page 13/17 😅
A) she's leaving all her appliances at Greyskull?! Sorry but who wants her toaster? So obviously whoever is moving in isn't allowed to change anything?
I think his parents getting the house makes much more sense. If they've moved from Spain, they most likely don't have appliances, etc.

Her sister must have her own belongings. Why would they want to live in a Hinch shrine, especially the teenage niece?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.