Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be a quoting-myself-twit because the thread changed but did I not just say that she’d be back cleaning that bloody sink every 5 minutes and patronising the new family? God she makes me furious!
And why is it always “a beautiful family”. Why not just a family, or whatever. Urgh can she just move already!! 🙄

Reactions: 42
So who do we think is moving in?
My bet is Jamie’s parents. I think they’re quite private, which matches what she’s just said. They must be getting on a bit and it’s quite common for ex-pats to move back to the UK to milk the NHS in their dotage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Joe said on Loose Women it was the last sunday in July.

TV presenter Eamonn Holmes asked Joe, "Can you say when it's happening, your wedding?" To which he replied: "Stacey, are we allowed to say? I never know."

Stacey said: "'You wouldn't know the date even if you were allowed to say". Joe said: "The date is the last Sunday in July."

Exasperated, Stacey then replied: "Oh my god, why did I bring you here? Fantastic. Good stuff."

Not sure if that's right though, he could still have got it mixed up :D

Edit to add source https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...olomon-leak-wedding-date-July-Loose-Women-ITV
This is from last year, they cancelled it when Stacey got pregnant with Rose

Reactions: 11
Also is there any need to share they paying rent or not.... too me it's just another brag of I'm better then you and have loads off money 🙄😴

I honestly couldn't care who has more money then me. I know alot of people do but I'm proud I work hard and pay my way and make sure my kids have everything because of me & ME only, I do it all on my own even if I do go without 99% of the time and just about make ends meet. I haven't lied and cheated to get there.

She reminds me someone who rolls around on the floor in tons of cash, and its like look at me I wipe my arse on £50 notes 🙄😴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Had a look on Land Registry and it seems there’s still a mortgage on Greyskull so if this ‘new family’ aren’t paying rent, Sopha’s definitely going to want something in return for keeping a roof over their heads because we know she’s not as saintly as she makes out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Whoever is moving in I feel sorry for them. It’s a bit of a poisoned chalice isn’t it? Not many people could afford to turn down the offer of living rent free, I certainly couldn’t. But then imagine you have to keep all the furniture, fixtures and fittings and put up with some narc turning up whenever they like to clean your sink and film themselves sobbing over the house they miss so much. No thanks.
I get on great with my sister, she comes by most days and has her own key but it would feel totally different if she owned my house because then I could never tell her to get lost if she was doing my head in!
It will skew the balance of power in the relationship. It won’t end well.

Reactions: 37
Yes they all turned 1 in May apparently...
View attachment 1435800
Bloody hell . She literally has an issue with lying. Even like those Greggs melts when it was a national shortage. So why are brands working with her and sheep following her. Literally everything that comes from her mouth is bullshit 😂 Sophie use the rest of your money and get yourself diagnosed and some real help.
I really worry for your boys growing up with you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the neighbours & privacy issues aren’t ok for Princess Soph but they are ok for her sister and Niece. However, we all know there were never any privacy issues - just one big fat lie that the Hinch’s and the Gleam team came up with to justify the move to a million pound home. They look pretty stupid though, as we all know where the house is and the layout, and even where Ron’s bedroom is and what it looks like because SHE has happily shown it all online. Why the media don’t question this is beyond me. Journalists just write whatever these management companies pass onto them.

She could have kept quiet about giving her family Castle Greyskull, but then she would have had to explain why NONE of the furniture had moved into Hinch Freebie (Not A) Farm. This has all been planned for quite a while.

She’s not sweet and she’s not kind. Her family are just weird enablers. I keep expecting them to feature on a Louis Theroux documentary one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Posssssibly but I still think it's her sister and cling on moving in.... It'll all be paid off so no mortgage and she won't charge her sis rent to look like little miss saint. I only think her sister cos I'm sure someone put on here that her sisters in a private rented so makes sense she'd move somewhere secure and cheaper.
I think, given as her sister just graduated, this would fit. If she’s been relying on student funding etc that may have been a factor in not moving until the end of uni term is over.

If Soph would be honest and say “my sister is a paramedic, she’s just graduated as you know, my niece is starting GCSEs, they are a huge part of our lives, the boys adore them, and this gives them some more security while Sam does a vital key worker job for the NHS” imagine the positive engagement she’d get from that!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
of course she would, cos me me me, i think sophie’s biggest regret is getting married before mrs hinch took off cos she hasn’t got the clout of wedding hype, all she’s got going for her is babies and house moves
Exactly and I dont think her followers were that excited about cash cow 2 as they were with Ron think even she knows they wouldn’t be fussed if she had another she’s not maternal in the slightest so I don’t think she’d have another and if she does it will be for
Content only :(

Reactions: 19
She's getting worse by the minute with her Pinocchio lies. 🥴🥴🤥🤥

Hinch tells more lies then pinochhio 😅

It really is because Stacey getting the engagement and she's got no idea of what caption or excuse she can use for a grid post. Gets her hair done and she's like let's pretend it's your birthday Roy. Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 23
Saint Sopha helping those in desperate need. Imagine being the family member knowing she’s just told 4 million “people” that you’re a charity case

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think, given as her sister just graduated, this would fit. If she’s been relying on student funding etc that may have been a factor in not moving until the end of uni term is over.

If Soph would be honest and say “my sister is a paramedic, she’s just graduated as you know, my niece is starting GCSEs, they are a huge part of our lives, the boys adore them, and this gives them some more security while Sam does a vital key worker job for the NHS” imagine the positive engagement she’d get from that!
You should offer your services to Saint Sophie Rose as her professional speech writer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Moved from grey skull due to privacy issues but has announced a family member will be moving in. So if they were getting stalked by the press like her and Jamie claim, the family member is now going to be staked out 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine advertising to your thousands millions of followers that all you have in your cupboard is tinned soup and mugshots 😬

And I assume Nigel has already been informed about her (lack of) ad declaration? Shocking that she still gets away with it.
1658490665153.png

Reactions: 24
Also is there any need to share they paying rent or not.... too me it's just another brag of I'm better then you and have loads off money 🙄😴

She reminds me someone who rolls around on the floor in tons of cash, and its like look at me I wipe my arse on £50 notes 🙄😴
"We are simply allowing a beautiful family to move in...." 🤮

Nothing in life is free, unless you get a home from Saint Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.