Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird I would rather stay in the old house than the new? It’s smaller more homely has more than enough room. The new place is just an ugly mix and match of stolen ideas it has the extra garden space but for the amount they go outside it’s pointless and they are going to fill it with animals it seems.

I have visions of Jamie working at the car garage that’s next door to the tend farm Del Boy style flogging cars 😂😂😂

I don’t even really believe anyones moving into the old house I think it will just be her shrine where she can go and worship herself and magazine filled coffee table.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wedding definitely says 24th and Sister will move to Greyskull with family and dogs. Slopha and jimbobcreepslobnojob will be enconsed at The Crem within the week tops.
Big deal Soph, why the mystery, lies and drama you silly bloody moo? Just move, close the big gate and go away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she use so much product with everything she does!! She's so wasteful, less is more never enters Sophs bird nest head... it knocks me sick 🤨

Reactions: 20
The Braggy witch strikes again. She could have just said nothing about the old house, but oh no, Saint Sopha can't pass up an opportunity to make the huns fall at her feet for how kind she is.

Reactions: 29
Don’t usually comment on here, but the silly cow has rubbed me up the wrong way!
At a time everyone is struggling!!!…
She just casually mentions the new ‘tenants’ aka her family won’t pay rent etc blah blah..
Owning two homes?!!??….
Wouldnt we all love to be able to do that for
Our family?!
Jesus- how much money people have made her by buying her pointless crap!
She has gone so up her arse there’s no way back!!

well personally I hope the ‘dream’ she’s living comes crashing down and the money bags run dry!!!
Silly witch🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 30
Yes that's it! Sure Joe let something slip as well, can't remember exactly...would we say that's a 2? Could be a 3 so maybe 31st which is next Sunday...not sure how many weddings are on a Sunday though with people having work (cough) but then nobody drinks so they'll be ok 🤣
Joe said on Loose Women it was the last sunday in July.

TV presenter Eamonn Holmes asked Joe, "Can you say when it's happening, your wedding?" To which he replied: "Stacey, are we allowed to say? I never know."

Stacey said: "'You wouldn't know the date even if you were allowed to say". Joe said: "The date is the last Sunday in July."

Exasperated, Stacey then replied: "Oh my god, why did I bring you here? Fantastic. Good stuff."

Not sure if that's right though, he could still have got it mixed up :D

Edit to add source https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...olomon-leak-wedding-date-July-Loose-Women-ITV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm afraid of the SS threads too! That invite looks like it could be either 24th or 31st, so don't think we know yet. Also though, won't she have to actually get married elsewhere (?registry office) - so I think that will happen during the week next week followed by the celebration next weekend. I know everything is pre-records with this pair, but there is no way SS would have been having a pool party earlier this week if the wedding was in 2 days - surely all the marquees etc would be going up?

Reactions: 18
She is dying for The Sun or the Mail to pick this up isn't she.

"Cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch stays tight lipped over who is taking over her luxurious home as she prepares to move in to her new Essex mansion.
Mrs Hinch, real name Sophie HinchCliffe, told her 4 million bots fans "we just want to do something lovely for a very speshhhial family. We know that they won't be able to change anything in the house, or ever speak out about how dirty it actually is so it suits me down to the ground! They can make spesssshial memories as long as they remember to be very grateful for everything I've done for them"
Sophie continued to say that she cannot wait for her best friend, Stacey Solomon, to get married this weekend and that she wants her followers to know that she isn't at all jealous that she got married as a nobody and completely missed out on all this attention "
;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looks like she's finally moving in next week then......... Took long enough.
"keeping the appliances here" why does the person not have their own flaming microwave and toaster like?
Whoever moves in won't dare fart in the house cos the little witch is popping round 247 by sounds of it. Her house or not it's just controlling behaviour
I am already cringing over the video montage of her leaving greyskull. So predictable how it is going to go…. video montage of all the rooms with soppy music playing over the top, ending with her closing and locking the front door with 👍🏼 to end the montage 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I am already cringing over the video montage of her leaving greyskull. So predictable how it is going to go…. video montage of all the rooms with soppy music playing over the top, ending with her closing and locking the front door with 👍🏼 to end the montage 🥴
And then shaky camera movement to the front door of Cream Crem🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still find it super weird they made out they had to move because of privacy issues and it was dangerous yet happy for the sister to move in 😂

Also hasn’t the niece been seen to of moved in months ago as she featured heavily on lots of stories and Henry’s bedroom was never seen again

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it weird I would rather stay in the old house than the new? It’s smaller more homely has more than enough room. The new place is just an ugly mix and match of stolen ideas it has the extra garden space but for the amount they go outside it’s pointless and they are going to fill it with animals it seems.

I have visions of Jamie working at the car garage that’s next door to the tend farm Del Boy style flogging cars 😂😂😂

I don’t even really believe anyones moving into the old house I think it will just be her shrine where she can go and worship herself and magazine filled coffee table.
If I were her, living in/owning that big house would not be good for my not tend anxiety. I'd be constantly worried about how we'd pay for it all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.