Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, unpopular opinion perhaps, but I can’t help but feel that the friendship/perceived rivalry between Hinch and SS is a very clever game with their management companies. Who, let’s face it, must read about their clients, here and elsewhere.

I think both of these women know the score and their respective management companies presented them as friends so they could synchronise their reveals - and hopefully engage the others followers at the same time, eg. SS gets married, Hinch moves house. I don’t think it’s rivalry or jealousy, I think it’s capitalising on the ‘interest’, so to speak. SS does something, Hinch comments and vice versa, hence drumming up engagement for the other.

For all I dislike what Hinch has become, she’s certainly a shrewd business woman. I’m not denying Inch would have been heavily involved in creating the ‘Mrs. Hinch’ persona (as that’s all it is, a character) and the marketing, but it’s all been so clever. Nothing this woman does isn’t calculated.

My two cents, I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Youuuuu don't actually look like thatttttttttt doodaaadooodaaa, you don't actually look like thattttt, dodahdodahdayyyy.. That's not ya real nose, or ya real chin. You don't actually look like thattttt.. Dodadodadaaaaaaaayy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
What the hell is this… how can anyone post this to a million bots and a couple of hinchers with a straight botoxed face?????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought they turned 1 in May? Didn't she say she was going to have a party for them and when it didn't happen we spoke about it?! Have I made that up???
Sorry to quote myself but I'm surprised she didn't title it HERE'S TO CHAPTER ONE 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.