Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure today is a pre record. As @Spacedman said, she’s been having the driveway done this week and you wouldn’t want to park cars or trucks on your driveway. It’s the usual lies…they come so naturally to her. She is a massive con-artist. She’s either moved or about to after SS wedding. Whatever, those boxes are NOT moving boxes - they contain new furniture being delivered. Sheep wake the 🤬 up!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Who has the bingo 🤣 and as suggested radio silence for the weekend...but does that mean moving ALL weekend or moving today and then wedding tomorrow 🤔
What a moaner, she has no idea how she comes across. And if you’re dripping with sweat, take that manky black snit suit off! It’s all lies anyways. She has already moved.

Reactions: 27
Who has the bingo 🤣 and as suggested radio silence for the weekend...but does that mean moving ALL weekend or moving today and then wedding tomorrow 🤔
Moving the tiny ammount of items she’s actually taking as beds and furnishings are all staying she said. so basically the four cups the covered with a socks and some jars she decanted must be hard work that hard the poor sods had time to get her nails done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Moving tip one - Take of the bleeping jumper hope this helps 😉

Also normal people get a move date and have a week or two to pack everything up and move ect and do it all in one day. You've had about 89 years to get sorted you wet wipe.

Also let's be honest she not taking bit heavy things like a fridge, sofa ect she already been gifted them 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
During the week I came across a post from one of the many home style account Influencers, her home decor for the sitting room IS the style Sofa is aiming for. The furniture , especially the footstool coffee table stuck out the most to be. All the furniture was from Cotswolds company.

Sofa is copying the Cotswolds Company on a DFS budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This has set me off what a bleeping idiot she’s had a decade to move it feels like she has a nanny on hand, a jobless husband, grandparents, niece, Ronnie in nursery yet she chooses to make out it’s all happening now and she’a finding it stressful bleeping hell give the girl a medal is normal folk have to move within a few weeks kids in tow AND clear the previous house and clean it.

Then when we move we have to juggle the decorating because we can’t all run two houses for months on end whilst doing one oh duck off Mrs Hinch you have absolutely nothing to stress about you silly twit

Reactions: 19
Hey huns, just popping on to say - SS wedding was leaked as tomorrow by Joe, but I’m convinced it’s today and that the ‘leak’ was fake. And I think sopha’s moving story is to play it down - I mean we all know she’s already moved in anyway 😀

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Wedding bells and a L'Oréal contract, but not for jealous Soph she's heading for the scrap

Reactions: 16
Hey huns, just popping on to say - SS wedding was leaked as tomorrow by Joe, but I’m convinced it’s today and that the ‘leak’ was fake. And I think sopha’s moving story is to play it down - I mean we all know she’s already moved in anyway 😀
I doubt it, Solomon said they are having a rabbi and Jewish people aren't allowed to get married on a Saturday, it's their Sabbath?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but WHO THE duck has the keys to their house for 10 months and then chooses to move on the weekend of their BFFs wedding?

If they didn’t come up with this stupid idea together or management thought it was a good idea then it’s bleeping weird like so so weird. I’m thinking if management did arrange it then it’s purely to get people talking about them both and get back some “rivalry” but if Soph does go ahead does she realise to use normal folk she just look alike an attention seeking twit I’m blown away I know we take thE piss but for her to actually do it is mad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but WHO THE duck has the keys to their house for 10 months and then chooses to move on the weekend of their BFFs wedding?

If they didn’t come up with this stupid idea together or management thought it was a good idea then it’s bleeping weird like so so weird. I’m thinking if management did arrange it then it’s purely to get people talking about them both and get back some “rivalry” but if Soph does go ahead does she realise to use normal folk she just look alike an attention seeking twit I’m blown away I know we take thE piss but for her to actually do it is mad
That’s such weird behaviour. You have all the time in the world and you choose to do it then? There’s something wrong with her

Reactions: 18
How is a drive done🤷‍♀️Would they start at the house and work down to the road or vice versus🤔Yesterday they were excavating between the gate and the roadside.What do you think would she be backwards and forwards to fauxfarm if it was only done yesterday?
I think she's waited till the weather matches up to post this story.
😃 I was just came on to ask you how is the move happening if the drive is being done now?
Do they have another access to the house? Two driveways?
Of course it’s all pre records duh I should know better

Reactions: 15
I doubt it, Solomon said they are having a rabbi and Jewish people aren't allowed to get married on a Saturday, it's their Sabbath?
I was about to say this, ss made a big thing about having to meet the rabbi before sundown on Friday... for rabbis it is forbidden to work between sundown on Friday and to sundown on Saturday. So unless they are getting married at 10pm tonight... it will be Sunday

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.