Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen her stories as she blocked me but my god, she's not actually picked this weekend to pack everything and "move in" has she?! Is there something wrong with her? Will her followers believe it?!

This takes some nerve. I can't believe she's actually going to do it 🤣

Reactions: 27
We’ve all learnt a lot about Jewish weddings and the Sabbath in the last 48 hours!

If they’re getting married in the garden, though, they will still need to be legally married in a registry office or somewhere else won’t they? I don’t think the law has changed yet?
Yeah I think that's what she is doing today at registry office then the blessing tomorrow at the cottage she calls pickle which is also not it's real name 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think she did, her kids are still filthy, run rings around her and the eldest looks like she never showers half the time - But Stacey isn't the most hygienic person and she admits that so I think her parenting is just very different. I don't agree with alot of her parenting though, but obviously we'll never know about the PND but you'd think being a loose woman would be a big advantage in being able to talk about her troubles and I don't think she'd hold back cos she's been fairly open around her past .....I like Joe tho, I always have.
To stay on topic though, hinch i believe had PND quite badly with Ronnie and that's why to this day she has no bond with him and why she was so desperate to have a bond with lennie hence the blatant favoritism
She did have PND after Rex, I remember reading an article about his she’d had it after Zach and how she had the same feelings after Rex but was better equipped to deal with it.
But yeah, she had a relaxed parenting style, which I quite admire - well, some aspects of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did have PND after Rex, I remember reading an article about his she’d had it after Zach and how she had the same feelings after Rex but was better equipped to deal with it.
But yeah, she had a relaxed parenting style, which I quite admire - well, some aspects of it!
I also read something when she was pregnant on Rose that she thought it was PND but really she realised it was the disappointment of having boys and especially 3rd boy it hit her hard. She was overjoyed and didn't experience anything having Rose so it was gender disappointment. Make you feel awful for her boys. clear as day Rose is her favourite.
Edit to add
Same as for hinch her face having lennie and seeing he was a boy. She favours him over Ronnie but I don't think she's keen on any of her boys it's all about wooly wankers

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long SS has had the date set...did Dogpie decide not to move near Ronalds birthday because she wanted to upstage the wedding instead? 😂 either way she's probably moved in and now it's pre records. But will Dogpie go to the wedding?! :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a bit of time off now during the school holidays so can jog more frequently 🏃🏻‍♀️ I’ll have to show Mr Owl mugshots of prospective new dwellers of Greyskull and get him jogging round that way too and walking the dog.

Just so I don’t miss anyone, is this all we think it might be so far.....

1) Ma and Pa Hinchliffe
2) Sam and fam
3) Tracey 💅and fam... finally released from the attic
4) Hen Do Cousin and fam
5) The delivery guy who delivered at 5.20am during #poogate and fam
6) The Orangery workmen.... just them
7) RoyOiOi, Rodders and the other one.

Anyone else? 🤭

Oh gosh!! Just had an image of the the R’s in Greyskull 🤣🤦‍♀️ Roy could be on the loo using Sopha’s books as loo paper.
Raymond lounging in Sopha’s fave spot on the sofa.
And Richard-Ruper-Ralph-whatever his name is cooking a spaghett pie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only decision around timing around the house move is when to do the big reveal/ greyskull montage.

She could have chosen any single day of the week over past few months as 'moving day'.

If she actually does this tomorrow she's a bigger taller lankier streak of piss than I ever thought possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly am in disbelief that she is playing the ‘moving in’ card the weekend her BFF gets married. She is a humongous C**t and I can’t believe SS would want to stay friends with her - really, how does she actually enrich SS life? If Grinch has a ‘celebrity’ wedding who is she actually going to invite as SS is her only ‘celebrity’ friend

Reactions: 27
I think moving in is just a convient cover as SS wedding is a 2 day event and shes off air. It will be all planned and fabricated that way. Plus keeps her engagemet high over the speculation.

Reactions: 16
I
I think moving in is just a convient cover as SS wedding is a 2 day event and shes off air. It will be all planned and fabricated that way. Plus keeps her engagemet high over the speculation.
I do wonder this but I am also wondering if she really just didn’t get invited so had to play up to the “I’m so busy” I couldn’t of gone even if I wanted to then again this is probably going to be a week long reveal with the montage on the last day of the month 🙄

Reactions: 16
Like a previous poster, all the people I know who used to love Hinch never even mention her any more. Not a single one. These are people who used to do a before bed blast, had narnias and post huge Hinch hauls every chance they got. One family members house is like a replica of grey skull.

Her big headed personality is what’s put people off her. Nice people will celebrate others successes to an extent, but she expects people to carry on worshipping her as she gloats about her life of luxury, to the people she exploited to get it all.

So I don’t know who all this theatre about the house move is for. Who cares, everyone’s seen the house. Nobody likes it. Nobody likes the Al Packers. Nobody likes that chicken strip dog and it’s dong. Jamie is a gonk. She’s got nothing to offer people

Reactions: 44
Might just be my very tired eyes, but neither of the arms look right in the picture to me. The top one behind her head seems off - too far up? The selfie arm looks shaved to be thinner. I could be wrong though - I’m juuusht learning guys 🤷🏻‍♀️
The look how pert my titties are pose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has the absolute cheek to be stressed. It’s not like she’s got to worry about contracts being exchanged and all the shite that goes with selling and buying, being in the middle of a chain. She’s chain free. when we sold our last house we literally had the new buyers sitting outside our house in their van waiting. She doesn’t even have that much to pack just their personal belongings and let’s be honest she doesn’t have her kids running around her. That woman gets her Mother to mind her kids while she does her duck up Fridays so she’s defo got her on childminding duties for packing up and moving her tit. She shouldn’t have much to move just their personal stuff. It’s not like they have to move furniture they bought all new furniture. If she’s stressed out she really is bleeping useless.
She should try moving country like army families do! I moved to Germany with a 2 year old, a 1 year old, 6 months pregnant, did a lot of the packing and cleaning myself in 2 days.Travelled to Germany on the 3rd day, moved into the flat on the 4th! How’s it taken her 11 months or or whatever it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I

I do wonder this but I am also wondering if she really just didn’t get invited so had to play up to the “I’m so busy” I couldn’t of gone even if I wanted to then again this is probably going to be a week long reveal with the montage on the last day of the month 🙄
I think shes there as a guest in some way shes gad her hair and nails done and feels fabulous enough to post heavly filtered pics of herself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.