Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not want to know that she is dripping with sweat
She’s not. She’s pretending. Trying to be relatable and pull the wool over her followers eyes. Some of those boxes are deliveries - the rest could even be empty and being used for props for all we know - she just lies so much…. Remember she’s not taking any furniture or appliances, so the only things to pack are personal items, food and clothes etc. everything in the new house will be new.
As for the two toddlers in tow comment - she is such a liar! We all know that either Freda, Abi or Jamie have them. This house move has to the the easiest known to man, and one that most families would love to experience. Moving into a house that’s ready to move into, no deadlines, not much to take with you, no worries if you forget anything because you can just pop back to the old house where your family are now living. It’s easy. She’s trying to make out her life is such a struggle and hard which is absolutely disgraceful, given what others have to go through. She is acting and lying. I really cannot stand the woman 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
From SS's plans, I'd say her wedding is likely to be quite intimate, and I can certainly see JS putting his foot down and saying that bestie business associate Hunch cannot attend.
In order to cover up, she's planned all these pre-records to make it look like she's moving and there'll be some delivery/disaster/hiccup in Ron's 'journey' which meant that sadly, they couldn't make it.
I’m thinking this as well. They know so many people I wouldn’t be surprised if it was close family and friends for the ceremony then everyone into the marque afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s not. She’s pretending. Trying to be relatable and pull the wool over her followers eyes. Some of those boxes are deliveries - the rest could even be empty and being used for props for all we know - she just lies so much…. Remember she’s not taking any furniture or appliances, so the only things to pack are personal items, food and clothes etc. everything in the new house will be new.
As for the two toddlers in tow comment - she is such a liar! We all know that either Freda, Abi or Jamie have them. This house move has to the the easiest known to man, and one that most families would love to experience. Moving into a house that’s ready to move into, no deadlines, not much to take with you, no worries if you forget anything because you can just pop back to the old house where your family are now living. It’s easy. She’s trying to make out her life is such a struggle and hard which is absolutely disgraceful, given what others have to go through. She is acting and lying. I really cannot stand the woman 😠
Never, ever, have both boys but have them when you’re pretending to move house…. 😳. Just why??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been trying to work that out. Any searches I do find ‘love seats’ - like oversized armchairs - but no specific brand.

I bet this is why we haven’t seen the other rooms, because she wanted to hide the furniture until she was ready to pretend it had just arrived
Is it from the company SNUG? They do chairs that come in boxes - she follows them too

Reactions: 7
Moving house is “a lot more stressful than I ever imagined”. Bizarre comment considering she’s already moved several times.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How is a drive done🤷‍♀️Would they start at the house and work down to the road or vice versus🤔Yesterday they were excavating between the gate and the roadside.What do you think would she be backwards and forwards to fauxfarm if it was only done yesterday?
I think she's waited till the weather matches up to post this story.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
So stressful having to sit and unpack boxes and boxes of freebies you’ve begged for. My heart bleeds.

I think Jamie came too early (oooer missus 😂) with his FAF comment. Surely it stands for Freebie After Freebie judging by all those furniture boxes she has just shown us and that’s just the start…
Now that’s a thread suggestion

Reactions: 22
I know its all to get one up on SS but Jesus Christ. If it was your tend besties wedding this weekend surely you’d just want to chill out today. She’s been on no rush to move in for the last year so why does it have to be this weekend? Although, as I write this I’m thinking pre record.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m just an ordinary person unlike the mega celeb Soph but ……. If I were a millionaire when moving house I would hire a top company to do everything and go out for the day while it was all being done. Why does she feel the need to be relatable when she’s not?… Also I wish all her sheep would turn up at Greyskull unannounced to ‘help her move’ and realise what’s really going on…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
MONTHS to move but you had to do it when it was Stacey’s wedding eyyyyyy? Sly dog

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.