Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine someone giving you a house and all you have to do for them in return is let them come over whenever the duck they like and let them do as they please with your ‘home’. Nah duck that I’d rather live in a cardboard box at least it would feel like my very own cardboard box. She can never just do things graciously can she. Oh and let’s be honesht hardly anyone asked her who was moving in she just wants the media to get hold of that story. Everytime (which isn’t very often) that she does something charitable she just has to let everyone know about it. In my opinion if you do something charitable and have to shout about it, it does not count. All it is is self serving and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
And I’m sure I heard expats can only spend a very limited amount of time during the year living abroad now due to Brexit? So they may have no choice but to move back? I might be wrong but I’m sure that is what I heard.
I live in Europe. Don't know about Spain but I think that most British expats received a residence card after Brexit.

Reactions: 9
I find it really disturbing just how emotional attached she becomes to objects and material things she gifted her last kitchen to her parents and now basically gifting her house to another relative weird though as no problems getting rid of fish and several other things that vanished without trace.

I can’t wait to see Polly being used full force in the new place………

• Heart
Reactions: 27
she’s having a jewish wedding so has to be a sunday i read on her thread
Right so this Sunday I'm going for because she's just had her nails done and I doubt you'd leave them for over a week to start growing out again! I can't see Hinch moving this weekend, surely 🙈 if she made out she can't go to the wedding because of that than if it was me, I'd be fuming with her!

Reactions: 26
Stacey’s wedding is 100% this weekend, she wouldn’t be putting flowers up and having her nails done with a week to go. Deffo calling it this Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope it all goes tits up one day and thay have to come back and live in that house, abit like when Derek and Rodney trotter lost all their millions and had to leave the mansion and move back to the old flat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If she’s leaving those expensive (gifted) SMEG things behind them does it mean she’s got new (gifted) ones at the new place?
I’d be taking those and leaving some cheap ones behind 🤭
Exactly but surely if its mamfa etc surely she'd bring her own kettle etc. She's making it sound like the family are skint🤔

Reactions: 25
I find it really disturbing just how emotional attached she becomes to objects and material things she gifted her last kitchen to her parents and now basically gifting her house to another relative weird though as no problems getting rid of fish and several other things that vanished without trace.

I can’t wait to see Polly being used full force in the new place………
I truly believe Sophie is on the spectrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cleaning extraordinaire husband.... doesn't know to clean from the top to the bottom. Give me strength...

And privacy reasons!!!!!! Hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Better than shex this 🤢
Jim does actually look devastated...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I would think that cleaning the outside of your house, which inexplicably looks like a 1970's pre fab classroom, is indeed better than sex for either of you.
Keep this wholesome family content coming 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Better than sex?! I'm the first to admit sex isn't all its cracked up to be, but that is definitely not one of the things I'd list above sex
Also has she been cutting his hair again?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'd like to know if this beautiful family (🙄) will be being given the pleasure of keeping her old sink that she couldn't bare to part with and had special plans for, even though it's never been seen again.

Then there's not forgetting the kitchen tiles she loved so much and made stepping stones that could grate feet out of them using cake tins 😂
Again, they've never seen since.

They were both shho shpechall to her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.