Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the sister have dogs? Or is it the cousin? Whoever it is, you just know that the neighbours will be glad she’s leaving anyway - think of the reduced noise from the hundreds of deliveries 🚚 Bet they are saying Good Riddance! 😂
And Inch in his onemanzband caravan of courage doing burn outs on the neighbours lawn. Oi oiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean living somewhere rent free is a dream but the house belonging to those pair of knobs will prob end up more of a nightmare, imagine it now just getting out of the bath/shower or rolling out of bed & that twit let’s herself in, minky in one hand & flash in the other saying how dirty the place has gotten & the bed isn’t made & there is no tray on the bed, flip flops slung out the front door because the family living there have dared to leave them out, the table clear of clutter & actually used so Sopha starts to put place settings on it again, then complains of a smell coming from the kitchen which is actually food that has been cooked instead of frozen weetabix, I have a feeling this is all gonna go tits up!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whoever the tea lady was that said we'd keep on seeing Greyskull lots despite her moving, Thanks and any more TE A🙂
Literally everything that person said is becoming true. They probably have loads more to say aswell.

That’s why I’m never too quick to shoot tea spillers down
(Please come back and spill more if your reading🙏🏾)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophs sat in the dog bed crying now cos she wishes she said all that 🤣

It's defo mamfa, 100%. Tbh I think it's a really lovely idea letting her stay in rent free, I wouldn't say no and I'd love to do that for my loved ones, not like she has a mortgage to pay for cos it'd of been paid off donkeys ago so I can't knock it but her little speech is nothing more than look at me look at nice and rich I am that I can do this. So it doesn't sit well with me! What I don't get is Sam has her own place now with all her furniture so why keep all Sophs scabby tit? It makes no sense at all to me.
This is what I don't get why wouldn't you want to take your own items to where you was moving. I hate sleeping in another bed when I stay away I love my home own comforts x

Reactions: 25
Patronising bastard 😆
The whole thing feels incredibly patronising. From the very first "very special family" post that she shared to telling the world she won't even be charging them rent. If it's no ones business then don't even address it. Let the vErY SpEcIaL family post about it themselves if they even wanted to.

Reactions: 34
If she’s leaving those expensive (gifted) SMEG things behind them does it mean she’s got new (gifted) ones at the new place?
I’d be taking those and leaving some cheap ones behind 🤭

Reactions: 36
I mean living somewhere rent free is a dream but the house belonging to those pair of knobs will prob end up more of a nightmare, imagine it now just getting out of the bath/shower or rolling out of bed & that twit let’s herself in, minky in one hand & flash in the other saying how dirty the place has gotten & the bed isn’t made & there is no tray on the bed, flip flops slung out the front door because the family living there have dared to leave them out, the table clear of clutter & actually used so Sopha starts to put place settings on it again, then complains of a smell coming from the kitchen which is actually food that has been cooked instead of frozen weetabix, I have a feeling this is all gonna go tits up!
Don't be silly. Mrs Hinch herself is the biggest slob going!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I’m sure I heard expats can only spend a very limited amount of time during the year living abroad now due to Brexit? So they may have no choice but to move back? I might be wrong but I’m sure that is what I heard.
Depends, i’m a Brit who lives in Spain with a full residency. If they don’t have that or an NLV, they can only spend 90 days in, 90 out and repeat.

Reactions: 8
She’s a bull shitter remember when she gave weeping Al her old kitchen as his workshop and she was going to always have it to go to. Since then he seems to have taken up residence at Notafarm with a new workshop. Easy come easy go with her

Reactions: 26
imagine waking up one morning, wandering down sleepily to make a coffee to take back up to bed, and finding Soph curled up in the dogs bed 😂 rather them than me!
Getting up in the middle of the night for drink of water and she’s there wanking the tap.

Soph has helpfully left her cupboard shelf labelled, so that the new owners know to store ‘Tinned Food’ in that cupboard only 😂

WHO has to label a shelf for tinned food ffs?? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I’d put biscuits on it just to piss her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The ever so humble and charitable Mrs Hinch, fondly known as Saint Soph of Maldon, who regularly donates to food banks, raises awareness for charities, supports others in their loss, champions other successful women, gives away her property to a needy family, will now star in the hit TV show - The Secret Millionaire in her bid to help more people. Bless er art!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s leaving those expensive (gifted) SMEG things behind them does it mean she’s got new (gifted) ones at the new place?
I’d be taking those and leaving some cheap ones behind 🤭
I called bingo on this yesterday! Grabby little witch has probably got the lot new & gifted!

Reactions: 19
Soph has helpfully left her cupboard shelf labelled, so that the new owners know to store ‘Tinned Food’ in that cupboard only 😂

WHO has to label a shelf for tinned food ffs?? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I believe it’s unique to those who graduate from the ‘s’ghetti hoop school of cooking’…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes that's it! Sure Joe let something slip as well, can't remember exactly...would we say that's a 2? Could be a 3 so maybe 31st which is next Sunday...not sure how many weddings are on a Sunday though with people having work (cough) but then nobody drinks so they'll be ok 🤣
she’s having a jewish wedding so has to be a sunday i read on her thread

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.