Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say β€˜hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They are awkward as duck together so i can't imagine them in the bedroom, their sex life will be boring.. She can't go on top cos the length of her neck will cause her head to go through the ceiling
Oh my god I missed this when I just caught up and have just spat all over the dog and the littlest. Oh duck that's an image worthy of @Andioooop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Couldn't even get the sofas cleaned for the new tenants??

Just a quick hoover and a spray of frebreeze that lasts 30 seconds!

Embarrassing

Wonder if their sexy time is like Handmaids Tale baby making with Fiddle sitting there like Serena Joy, Hinch as Offred and Inch as commander.
This also has @Andioooop name all over it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So obvious she’s chosen this weekend to pretend to move to upstage the wedding. It will all be prerecords so she can have a nice break at be at the wedding. Does she not realise that people know moving house and going to a wedding at the same time is impossible!

Reactions: 30
I do sometimes feel soz for inch tho. He's a bellend I know, but if he stood there going hahaha better than sex this Soph. She'd be fuming and wouldn't find it funny. It's always one rule for her, and another for no nob
He has looked fed up with her the last 2 stories he's featured in.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s obviously not very good if watching that is better than sex, actually feel kinda sorry for her. Nah who am I kidding she’s still a bleep, now just a bleep who’s never had a good rooting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's never a slutty mare when herself, it's either behind the camera, breathing heavily/making innuendos or as fisherman's wife Gretal. woman.

She obviously doesn't want to offend her paid partnerships as Soph, but as Gretal, she gets the attention from the equally sexually repressed follower who thinks she's hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for the "special family" who are being generously loaned the use of Castle Greyskull. Can you imagine Slopha and Inch holding that over your head at every given opportunity? I'd much rather live in a bedsit that I paid for myself than be beholden to them for anything. Patronising, condescending pair of cunts that they are.

Reactions: 42
β€œWhich sofa did you buy?”

A more accurate answer would be I didn’t buy any sofa because despite having enough money to purchase twenty sofas I wait to be given everything on a silver platter cos I’m a spoilt brat who exploits vulnerable people for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok, now I actually do feel sorry for her. If jet-washing a wall is better than sex then you are doing something seriously wrong Hun! Her and Inch have been together what, 7 years? They have less sexual chemistry than my grandparents!
he has allowed himself to become completely demasculinated by living in her shadow and therefore losing his identity in general and in their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would agree that that jetwashing anything at all would be better than sex with Jimbob but that’s because he gives me the major ick! 🀒

That haircut!!! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why did she put the word grey in inverted commas like it's a made up word 🀣 she still trying to push that it's not "grey"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't they just get the outside of the house done? How is it so filthy already? Make it make sense!

Plus that sofa looks horrible and lumpy AF. Does she not know how messy kids are? That beige lounge will be ruined - unless it's going to be a no kids zone?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.