Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to shout nigelllllll but I did spot the tiny little ad at the end 🙄🙄

Also all this bullshit about privacy shame her boys can't say the same aye silly bleep
Should still be reported to ASA. Should be very clear not small and hidden!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t move into my sisters house especially rent free she’s a narcissist twit much like soph and I would never hear the end of it how great she was and doing me a favour and let me live their rent free and make out I owed her everything because of it no bleeping thank you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She can't do anything nice without bragging. "We are just keeping our second home and gifting it to someone." 🤮

Are the Hunches going to pay the council tax on both homes?

Feel very sorry for whoever is moving into that home. They won't be allowed to forget it's Mrs Hunch's home and she can come in and clean her sink when she wants.

Calling a bingo now that she'll "accidentally" reveal the identity of whoever moves in by posting a photo or video.

Bingo 2: It'll be spotted by Tattlers and then she'll cry about the trolls.👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So she’s leaving the house furnished. So why the hell has it taken so long to pack and only being able to do it once the boys are in bed. I would love to be in a position to be able to help family out financially. But I just get this feeling with her it will come at a price. I’m guessing the house move is happening now. Just in time for as big weekend.

Reactions: 45
I don’t know if it’s just how I read it but it sounds to me like she’s saying that they’re going to live there whilst they start a new chapter (her sister graduated recently didn’t she?!) and then they will move on.

Reactions: 30
I thought it was Hinch herself that said that?
No a lady came on and said she knew someone who knew Hinch and said if you think she's bad now wait and see what's next . This was before we knew about Faux Farm and she also said that Greyskull would feature long into the future can't remember if this was the interview situation or a different one. So much information on these threads🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lardsomnes used to be seen playing with the sister's dogs as Sofa called them his "cousins" What's the big deal Soph?
Obvious. Ridiculous woman. Everything is "beautiful" and "blessched" ... YAWN!

Reactions: 21
It's defo her sister.

Is she moving out and in the tend farm house today then cos I don't get why she's cleaning everything when it'll just be dirty again in a couple of days.

I love how she's been acting like boxing everything up is so difficult. All she needs to do is pack all their clothes, plates, cups cutlery... That's LITERALLY it. Life of bleeping Riley for princess Soph eh

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I was about to shout nigelllllll but I did spot the tiny little ad at the end 🙄🙄

Also all this bullshit about privacy shame her boys can't say the same aye silly bleep
I'd report it to Nige. Doesn't the ad have to be obvious?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
SS wedding must be this weekend, because when I looked at her wedding invites she tried to hide the date but you could see it was the 20 something of July, so it's either 23rd or 24th because next weekend will be the 30th and 31st, unless it's in the week...which would tie in with why Hinch might have made her excuses 🙈🙊 anyway I can't find the story, it was when I was over on SS thread before I got scared and ran back over here 🤣
I think this was it, was it?

looks like 24th? So Sunday 🤔 Will that clash with Fr.James’ Sunday sermon? 😜

7BF80665-73AD-4383-9A17-A3E58A1EAFB1.png

• Haha
I wouldn’t move into my sisters house especially rent free she’s a narcissist twit much like soph and I would never hear the end of it how great she was and doing me a favour and let me live their rent free and make out I owed her everything because of it no bleeping thank you!!!
Not only that, but all her army of huns will be up in arms about how generous Saint Sophie is…

Reactions: 13
She should have sold the house and freed it up. There's a housing crisis and people should be taxxed more if they have multiple properties.

Reactions: 21
The sister makes sense, but I still like the theory about that cousin that’s about to get married. Not sure if they have dogs, but it made sense with next chapter, lots of memories or whatever crap she spouted.

Reactions: 15
No such thing as a free Hunch.

Whoever is moving in will be paying in their time/efforts - ie managing her socials etc. she’s a grifter remember..

I think this was it, was it?

looks like 24th? So Sunday 🤔 Will that clash with Fr.James’ Sunday sermon? 😜

View attachment 1436842
Yes that's it! Sure Joe let something slip as well, can't remember exactly...would we say that's a 2? Could be a 3 so maybe 31st which is next Sunday...not sure how many weddings are on a Sunday though with people having work (cough) but then nobody drinks so they'll be ok 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.