Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the sister have dogs? Or is it the cousin? Whoever it is, you just know that the neighbours will be glad she’s leaving anyway - think of the reduced noise from the hundreds of deliveries 🚚 Bet they are saying Good Riddance! 😂

Reactions: 26
Sounds like there’s definitely strings attached to this arrangement. Obviously it’s hugely money saving to live rent free in someone else’s property but also theres the implication they’ll be indebted to Sophie. It’s a grand gesture for sure, I mean I feel indebted to someone if they give me a free lift to somewhere and feel like I owe one back, it will be very awkward in that respect. Personally if I were the family member, I’d insist on a contract and rent, even a token amount. Perhaps that is the arrangement but Hinch wants to look like the benevolent queen of the family so has kept it hidden.

Let’s not forget she jointly owns the house with Jamie, so even if she’s the breadwinner now, he still has a say if things go tits up. She has also mentioned keeping the house for Ronnie when he’s older so this special family will be looking forward to awkwardly getting booted out in 15 years.

Reactions: 58
I have a feeling it is her sister, they still own the house and are not charging any rent (goes to show how much money they have) I wouldn't begrudge any hard working person this but it is how they got their money. By lying and manipulating.

Reactions: 28
She HAD to get in tho, that she won't be charging rent...
SO duck.
What a Saint eh! Even if it is the case she's not charging rent on it, if she's not willing to disclose who's having her house, why let us all no she's not charging rent? It makes the new tenants look like free loaders. Even if it is her sister & the cling on.
I was just going to say that, she's making it seem like they are pauper's who can't afford a house or furniture! How condescending of her. She has totally lost her roots (no pun intended 🤪), she's acting like she's always had money and her and Jamie never had to scrimp and save for their house or so she said in her memoir (bleeping memoir, I mean come on). I imagine in 10 years time there will be a clickbait piece "where is Mrs Hinch now" and it'll be like those lotto winners that piss their winnings up the wall 🤣

Reactions: 44
Look at me!! Helping the little people. Be grateful peasants. Bet the headlines in papers and OK crappy magazine will be ‘Mrs hinch helps out starving family for free. Give her the Nobel prize’. She never does anything cos she’s a nice person. There’s always method in her madness. Altruistic she is not

• Haha
Reactions: 44
SS wedding must be this weekend, because when I looked at her wedding invites she tried to hide the date but you could see it was the 20 something of July, so it's either 23rd or 24th because next weekend will be the 30th and 31st, unless it's in the week...which would tie in with why Hinch might have made her excuses 🙈🙊 anyway I can't find the story, it was when I was over on SS thread before I got scared and ran back over here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She has her mothers traits she will control what that family do in her house like her mother controls every move Soph makes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If she does go fully Brunette (finally) after not keeping on top of her hair for ages it’s all for this new imagine / brand. Bleach blonde chav couldnt carry off tweed the same as a simple Brunette the thing is she’s gotta get rid of Jamie next he wouldn’t fit in with any kind of country life with all the Oi oi oi oi bum bum innit and ugly teenage tracksuits no matter how much she tries to change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SS wedding must be this weekend, because when I looked at her wedding invites she tried to hide the date but you could see it was the 20 something of July, so it's either 23rd or 24th because next weekend will be the 30th and 31st, unless it's in the week...which would tie in with why Hinch might have made her excuses 🙈🙊 anyway I can't find the story, it was when I was over on SS thread before I got scared and ran back over here 🤣
Yes definitely the 20 something 🙂

Reactions: 13
‘Hope this clears things up’ no, no it didn’t 🙂

If I were this family I would not trust those Hinches ONE BIT!!! By the sounds of it they’re allowing them to live in that house for as long as they want to FOR FREE.. Who’s to say in a few months/years time they might not decide to sell the house!? And then this poor family are left homeless. No chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.