Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never keep up with hinch threads, but these last few days she's boiling my blood. Oh look at this, look at that.. yes we get it, your loaded.
Some people have no choice to do oy fans to make ends meet. Trust me it's crossed my mind loads of times.
But lucky I'm a fatty and no one wants to see that 🤣🙈.

Reactions: 14
We don’t know for certain but the fact she put ad means they are paying her to post about them and the assumption is they are paying her more than the cost of the sofa so even if she has paid for it she has made a profit.
I wonder if she doesn't get paid for the ad, but they offer a significant discount on any product and as a stipulation of the discount, she has to advertise.
It's all so clandestine how it works but I can't see them paying her to buy a sofa and advertise it.

Reactions: 13
Guyssshh I'm bleeping petrified; I'm moving house next week and need to start packing but don't have a caddy, printed labels or any paper plates!! What the hell am I going to do? Send help as a matter or urgency 😵
Just buy it new or blag new furniture. You could always knock up a new bed and wardrobe from a few pallets of course. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you pack plates and food unless you were moving within 48 hours. Surely those are some of the last things to pack as you’ll still be using them? 🤔
All smoke and mirrors isn’t it? We didn’t actually see her pack anything. Putting a few plates on the work top and putting paper plates between them 🤦‍♀️ Didn’t see her put anything into an actual box 🧐.

Reactions: 19
Has Sophie ever mentioned Hollys book?! Because apparently she has.
No she hasn’t, but Hollys book is published by Penguin, the same firm that published Hinches crappy books. So every now and then, Penguin send out copies of their clients books for z listers to supposedly read and review - Mrs Hinch being one of them. She will have just read two pages, that being the cover and back. She thinks books should just look nice on shelves and match her colour schemes - you can’t read them 😂

Hollys book also isn’t vintage enough to go to the pretend Hinch Freebie Farm, so I’m guessing it will be left in the loft at Castle Greyskull - enjoy Tracey 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No she hasn’t, but Hollys book is published by Penguin, the same firm that published Hinches crappy books. So every now and then, Penguin send out copies of their clients books for z listers to supposedly read and review - Mrs Hinch being one of them. She will have just read two pages, that being the cover and back. She thinks books should just look nice on shelves and match her colour schemes - you can’t read them 😂

Hollys book also isn’t vintage enough to go to the pretend Hinch Freebie Farm, so I’m guessing it will be left in the loft at Castle Greyskull - enjoy Tracey 😉
She has, the book was sent to her and she did a few seconds story saying thanks. 🙂

Reactions: 9
She has, the book was sent to her and she did a few seconds story saying thanks. 🙂
I was saying yes she received a copy but she won’t have read it. Soph doesn’t read books - she uses them for display purposes only. There’s no way she has read Hollys book, because she can never supply any detail about what she liked about the books she has been sent from Penguin - it’s just the same old, same old - ‘I just loved it’ bollocks..she’s a broken record.

Reactions: 15
same - mine is a piece of tit as well. Meant to be black but realised when I moved house into a different light, they are more navy. That’s My fault for not noticing in the first place, but theyr all out of shape already so duck nose what it’s gona look like in a years time 👎🏼

I Wonder if I start flaunting my kids every move on the internet to the likes of aunty Titsalina/Cumslut/and uncle bumstretcher, I could maybe buy 4 million bots and get a new #gifted one?! you never know
I agree. My DFS settee has sunken seat cushions already. Its weird theyve agreed to her having the same settees (albeit in a new colour) cos you'd think it would be more beneficial to them for her to advertise something different or brand new in the range. 🤔

Reactions: 13
I was saying yes she received a copy but she won’t have read it. Soph doesn’t read books - she uses them for display purposes only. There’s no way she has read Hollys book, because she can never supply any detail about what she liked about the books she has been sent from Penguin - it’s just the same old, same old - ‘I just loved it’ bollocks..she’s a broken record.
I agree she probably hasn't read it, but the tattler asked if Hinch had ever mentioned Hollys book and you said No, which is incorrect🙂

Reactions: 2
She’s just going to make the “special” family look like a set of spongers because of her narcissistism she will be acting like she’s doing them a massive favour while still clawing in the rent.

Not that she shouldn’t! It’s her property and she should be able to charge rent for it. But I really hope she ain’t going to make out it’s a one sided deal she isn’t profiting from to appear like it was soley from the kindness of her ‘art.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

She would probably have given a more gushing review or maybe even a grid post, if only Holly had known to have her book published with an olive green cover.

• Haha
Thread suggestion 😬

Squeezing old socks over glasses, petrified Soph's sob story to the masses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just going to make the “special” family look like a set of spongers because of her narcissistism she will be acting like she’s doing them a massive favour while still clawing in the rent.

Not that she shouldn’t! It’s her property and she should be able to charge rent for it. But I really hope she ain’t going to make out it’s a one sided deal she isn’t profiting from to appear like it was soley from the kindness of her ‘art.
I'm thinking if the reason is so she can still use it as a set sometimes as the house is Mrs Hinch brand. Someone ages ago came on who said they knew her and thst the old house would still feature for a long time so that tea has been correct

• Heart
All smoke and mirrors isn’t it? We didn’t actually see her pack anything. Putting a few plates on the work top and putting paper plates between them 🤦‍♀️ Didn’t see her put anything into an actual box 🧐.
Everything will probably somehow get broken during the move so she'll be forced to buy new/be gifted expensive new plates that go with the new Fake Farmhouse aesthetic...

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I don't even remember her read this 🤣🤣 but then Hinch uses books as aesthetic and not enjoyment

OMG!! This right here 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.