Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi!!Oi!!
Looks like Henners has started his own OF and has made enough money to buy some new bots :)
Sorry Retired Police Dog, your gonna have to subscribe.
2022-07-21 (4).png
2022-07-21.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm a little late to last night's party but why has the daft cow emptied her jars and packed her dishes etc when she hasn't moved out yet.
She really is cray cray.

View attachment 1434182
Her packing is so strange 🤣 Empty products into glass jars (for display purposes only. I don't think she's ever actually cooked with Lentils etc??) Empty products from glass jars (where did the contents all go? Surely she didn't hang on to the packaging when she decanted everything. So I'm guessing most likely she threw it all in the bin...) put the empty jars BACK IN THE CUPBOARD 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No wonder it's taking her months to pack 🤣 And somehow there's still non-essential stuff everywhere that could have been packed weeks ago? I don't know about you guys but when I moved house we packed away all non-essential stuff (pictures/ornaments/books etc) first and packed up the kitchen basically the day before we left. And like others have said, she's had the keys for what, 9, 10 months now? Couldn't she have been moving stuff over slowly every time she visits?

Make it make sense...

Reactions: 22
When Sophie starts crying about moving into her million pound house - which has been renovated 99% for free - from the comfort of her detached and extended new build that she can afford to not sell, yet continues to splash the cash way over the 1M asking price of freebie farm, I really feel like my profile picture can do the talking 🤗

Sorry to be the head who quotes themself, but just looked at the reactions to my post last night about SophieTwoHouses and its refreshing to see reactions from a few New Members! I genuinely believe her recent antics are causing more people to wake up and realise that something doesn't sit quite right with her. I hope this doesn't make me look like a weirdo!

PS. @Icantwiththesepeople your profile picture perfectly matches your username, makes me giggle every time I see you post 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of our children knows the child of a wannabe influencer. She can't speak English so little chance she'd find Tattle. 🙊 I have a look at their IG from time to time and we have a laugh about the nonsense they put there. Really filtered images making themselves look 4 sizes smaller, etc. I'm sure Ren's nursery staff/parents have a good laugh at the crap Hinch posts. She's already embarrassing those boys.

We were at the wannabe influencers house a few months ago and she had some of her insta photos made into some photo display #gifted. Our 6 year old on the way home: "She didn't look the same in her pictures as she does in real life." .....🤭🤭🤭
We have a wannabe influencer in our nursery, her tiktoks provide us with lunch break entertainment...she has no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS!! So just taken the kids to an Alpaca Trek and someone had to mention Mrs Hinch. duck off!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Firstly she’s packing away practical stuff first rather than all the hideous decor make it make sense
But what I am surprised about is that she is actually packing anything at all and not just buying everything new… obviously no businesses wanted to collaborate and gift her new glasses and plates!
Interestingly, her various Tesco ‘ranges’ have all these items in them. Obviously that stuff isn’t good enough for Princess Sophie! (So why exactly should her sheep buy it…?)

Reactions: 13
With Lennie at that age of babbling now, you would think both of them would put in the effort of helping him along with little words like mama and dada, she could've easily spoke along with Lennie when he was watching Thomas the Tank. But instead she laughed at home and then proceeded to whiplash the duck out of him
I just wish she would keep her children off IG. Stop using them as filler content between her #ads. She is a top flight hole 😆

I can’t remember who said it yesterday but it’s stuck with me: Only Fans would be a more honest way of her making her money 👌
Her issue would be she wouldn't be able to make any money, subscribers would be demanding refunds. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her packing is so strange 🤣 Empty products into glass jars (for display purposes only. I don't think she's ever actually cooked with Lentils etc??) Empty products from glass jars (where did the contents all go? Surely she didn't hang on to the packaging when she decanted everything. So I'm guessing most likely she threw it all in the bin...) put the empty jars BACK IN THE CUPBOARD 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No wonder it's taking her months to pack 🤣 And somehow there's still non-essential stuff everywhere that could have been packed weeks ago? I don't know about you guys but when I moved house we packed away all non-essential stuff (pictures/ornaments/books etc) first and packed up the kitchen basically the day before we left. And like others have said, she's had the keys for what, 9, 10 months now? Couldn't she have been moving stuff over slowly every time she visits?

Make it make sense...
She's an hole 😆

Reactions: 11
“Petrified”? Does she even know what that word means? My niece and her fiancé are currently living through a nightmare with their newborn and they’re petrified of their little ones future and how they’re going to manage. This woman has no clue. No clue at all and she enrages me more and more with each clueless and tone deaf post she makes.

edited to add: whatever is going on is ok… really 😡 so the people who’ve lost their houses through the awful fires going on, the people who lost their jobs through covid, the people who are having to make choices between food or warmth (come the winter)… they’re ‘ok’ are they? Come on, you stain on existence, get with it and think about what you’re actually doing. What you’re putting out there in the world. Use your (rapidly diminishing) platform for some good rather than bragging and begging. Show your children what people should be - kind, compassionate and warm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday 🐸 Here’s Jimbob’s Kermit-the-nob with a little song for you 🎵 (Volume needed & contains swears) Credit for lyrics: Schweeeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Credit for pic: @IJustLarrrrvItttah 🤭
View attachment 1434231
Now this is quality content that I would definitely subscribe to. Jimbob as Kermit the nob wins everything ever (well until your next video😆😆😆)

I'm a little late to last night's party but why has the daft cow emptied her jars and packed her dishes etc when she hasn't moved out yet.
She really is cray cray.

View attachment 1434182
She's an hole, hope that helps 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do understand where people are coming from. But the fact people are losing home in Ukraine and people can't afford lec, gas and rent has nothing to do with Hinch. She's not caused the cost of living to go to tit.
She was a braggy bleep wayyyy before everything going on happened. And she'll continue to be a braggy bleep.

Yeah she's insensitive and she should be more sensitive when bragging about all her new buys, I totally agree. The little 99p b&m bargain hauls are long gone. She's all about the 1k light fittings now, but that'll never change because she's renovating a home and she's a money grabbing witch,more brags are coming and they won't stop, just because x, y and z are struggling financially, fingers shouldn't be pointed at Hinch. If you find her constant bragging and flaunting of money difficult to watch then maybe don't watch for the sake of your self. Your mental health is more important than watching some grubby influencer.
Whilst I agree with most of what you said to say she is petrified is a piss take.

Yes she hasn’t caused the cost of living crisis, the war in Ukraine or the fires and yes she can brag as much as she wants about her life but to say she is scared of leaving one nice home to move into an even bigger nicer home is just bleeping ignorant!

Being petrified is risking your life to get to a safer country, watching your belongings go up in flames, or wondering how your kids are going to eat was my point. Not that she is to blame.

Imagine you’re her mate and you go to her with a genuine problem and she’s crying because she’s moving into a mansion, I would wanna slap her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We have a wannabe influencer in our nursery, her tiktoks provide us with lunch break entertainment...she has no idea!
🤭🤭

The wannabe influencer told me she's trying to get more collabs on insta. "The only downside is having to share the children." Was so difficult not to ask why she has their full names on it, their dob, their images, etc. You could have them model the free clothes without showing their face. 🤷‍♀️

The TV mounted on Sophie's livingroom wall? Is it the sky glass they just had to 'go for'?

Hats off to her! It’s not the easy job/living it’s made out to be! If you’ve got the confidence and you can hack it go for it!
Also feel proud of yourself that she felt she could tell you and come to you about it! Also big respect for respecting your daughter boundaries and not watching it 🤍
This. I was actually really surprised how much they do work on OF. And I totally got it when that girl said she’d done it to pay off student loans because they are a weight around the neck.
I also didn’t realise how much if it is just putting on an act. It was very eye opening.

She’s a stupid sick fucker who would want to see her tuna canoe. Hope those boys don’t grow up knowing what a con woman there mother was. She’s really irritated me today more than usual. He’s just as bad

Tuna canoe *dying* 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Interestingly, her various Tesco ‘ranges’ have all these items in them. Obviously that stuff isn’t good enough for Princess Sophie! (So why exactly should her sheep buy it…?)
Or maybe Tesco hasn't renewed her contract so she's just dumping it all?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.