Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Meanwhile, I’ve been relieved from my 12 hour shift in A and E early today after fainting in full PPE and wiping out a bladder scanner. It was hotter than a crackheads spoon on universal credit day in there…

Having now got custody of my sisters 4 children (plus my own 3) after she passed away in Dec at the hands of a drunk driver, I’ve been working all the hours I can.

she’s so detached from reality, it literally makes me want to cry.

cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 131

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Just cancelled my order with DFS. I'm a Teacher..been sweating my tits off in this heat...with kids whonsome dont know where they will be homed in the holidays let alone have 2!!! Im saving my sanity for the summer. Plus our journey to SAVE for our refurbished living room and this twat gets gifted sofa and carpets?!!!!

How do we expect children to learn work ethics when knob heads like her sponge off people for being " influencer" 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Lou Lou Rose

Ok I’m a bit nervous about posting this but I’ve had a few wines already.
my daughter is on OF and makes a good living from it. She was actually one of the girls featured onOlivia Atwoods program last week.
It feels like she’s just taking the piss out of OF and people on there.
My daughter works really hard as do the others on there and runs it as a business with an accountant etc.
I’m proud of my daughter and how well she’s doing
I’ll add though I didn’t watch the program as my daughter told me not to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Gotta admit though guyyyssshhhh, how adorable Lennie was in that video. My nusty heart melted. He's absolutely gorgeous. She don't know how lucky she is to have 2 beautiful children. I would walk over hot coals to be able to have a wee bairn. But sadly my horrible broken body won't even let me get pregnant. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

ns22xo

She did not arrange that giveaway. It’s not even in collaboration with her because you don’t have to follow her as a condition. “A giveaway for my followers” my arse. Why lie? Again. Also stop filtering so much that sofa was a nice colour until you made it look almost green in the next frame

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Dexy

VIP Member
She has to keep the narrative and persona going.
Mrs Hinch the character is:

Nervous, anxious, sweet ✔
Regularly hides behind people to prove this ✔
Is kind and loving - shown adoring animals ✔
Always doubting herself as a mum - aww bless her ‘ eart. ✔
Fairy tale bond with mum and dad ✔
All her friends are loved to the mum and back ✔
She can’t do no wrong ✔

So real Soph has to hide behind the filter - it’s a caricature, looks funny so won’t be taken as seriously. If she was ranting with her actual face it would come across as more “ real “ and maybe make people have second thoughts on her real personality.

Because real Sophie is:

Narcissistic, a bully, a fake ✔
Regularly proves that with her bs, lies and dramatics ✔
Has no clue about animals - neglects their needs ✔
Is an awful mother who doesn’t like spend time with her children, exploits them online and degrades them in so many ways ✔
Has an unhealthy relationship with her parents, dependent on them for everything ✔
No real friends. Just uses people for exposure, further the brand ✔
She’s a cunt ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 77

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Aw how generous, she's shared the link in case we want to buy one of those sofas. So thoughtful Soph. Will add one to my basket now. Fuck it, I'll add two. And a foot stool. Thanks hun xxxx

She is so detached from real life and the daily struggles that millions are going through. Including, no doubt, tens of thousands of her followers (the actual humans, not the hoardes of bots)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Well done to @Pollyanna263 for the lovely thread title!

It's far too effing hot today so I'm keeping this short and to the point:

our lord and saviour, Saint Sophie Rose of the little village of Maldon, kept it relatable these past few days by:
Posting pre-records of a child without sun protection sat on some hay and then (from the same day) alpacas eating said hay. Pretending both were in the morning but it was obviously the afternoon.
Moaning about trolls, insinuating it's directed at Ron but we all know it was about her.
Naturally the troll rant was followed by an AD. For stupidly high piled carpets nonetheless.
Cleaned an already clean room with far too much cleaning product. She loves a good rim apparently though.
Displaying a dog penis in front of an expensive fan.
Soothed the last of the wakeful trolls to sleep with a word soup quote.
Showcased her poor animal husbandry skills and dying grass.
Made a fucking grotesque snack when all the kids want is a mini milk.
Got some free sofas that are identical to Greyskulls sofas.
Chopped some cushions like a twat.
Spoke to the guysh at DFS about a not-a-giveaway competition.

Also was outed by Olivia Attwood about her ambitions (ha) to start an onlyfans. Lets not go there, nightmare fuel.

Thread 500 is the best thread for newbies, followed by the wiki.
Thread titles from pg 30 and marked with thread suggestion please.
Short and sweet, no swears.

Now I'm off to soak in a cold tub!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Aussiec*nt

I don’t usually comment on these threads as they’re so hard to keep up with lol! However, I had too now that she’s had her carpets and now brand new sofas gifted to her?! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

• Heart

Thatsall

Hey nusties, long time lurker here and ashamed to say one of hinches previous sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️
I felt like I needed to comment since that braggy bint has been spurting off about only fans, I have been doing OF for two years now, and to hear her mouthing her big gob off about it like it's something that's easy money has fucked me off no end to be honestch 🙄
As always with everything in her life, Soph just thinks onlyfans would be a breeze, she would be mistaken with that. The whole 'srubscribers' BS she posted, I felt, was a dig at creators on OF. She'd have a whole god damn shock if she knew how fucking hard it was to make a plausible living on there....mocking
People trying to make a living. She's nothing but a disrespectful, braggy, fake horror hiding behind her Gretal filters and I can't wait for the day her and her tatty teschco shit disappear from this universe.
Sorry for the first long post 🫣

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Only fans,
reduced Tesco pans,
gifted couch,
photo slouch,
manky minky,
kermit cock,
3 alpacas,
doesn‘t make a flock,
mum said this,
dad said that,
everything gifted
pays no VAT,
splintery wood
in every nook
displays Of only
her own book
new money roars
until it runs out
quick clean the bog
we hear gleam shout
the tide is turning
so are the huns
cost of living
empty tums
two house hinch
brand new stuff
but soon she’ll need to
sell her muff
#mrshinchisover
trends apace
off you pop
with your filtered face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
What do we think of your sofa, Sopha?
We think it’s bloody disgusting that once again you have got free stuff for your million pound house 😡
You are a lazy, selfish cnt (can’t bring myself to say it🤦‍♀️) who just takes, takes, takes.
You know Soph, I don’t work because of real health issues not just ‘tend anxiety and blood disorders, but I give! I give clothes to the Clothing bank, donations to Ukraine and RNLI, the local hospice. I worked for FREE in a hospice charity shop. And never, NOT ONCE, have I advertised the fact or asked for anything!
You should try it. It might make you a better person.

You’re disgusting and I for one, will be sat her with my, not diet coke but Pepsi Max and crunchy snacks, watching with satisfaction when you go down!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Stop upsetting everyone Soph you smug twat.
See that hard faced mother of yours?that's you in not so many years.
You become more like her every day.Wanting and striving and not knowing what to do with it when you get it.
Plotting,planning for what purpose?
You don't like what you've got,never will.Something is severely lacking in your life.
Like mama you'll always think yrself superior but won't quite follow through.Entitled,privileged,got lucky but always got your eye on something else and jealous of everyone and everything.
Why,cos you both lack empathy and a soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck does she contribute to society to be given new carpets, new sofas and so much more!!! She’s really pissed me off today, doesn’t help that it’s 102°F but her bragging and greediness is something else!! 😡 Fuck off Hinch and when you get there, fuck off some more!!! #MrsHinchNeedsToBeOverNow!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Multi-21

VIP Member
Roy hogging the water apparently but Hinch is so thick she doesn’t realise it’s a hose pipe so she is in control of which direction it’s pointed and who she is spraying with water

• Haha
Reactions: 71

All.the.vest

Can we please have a moment of silence on behalf of all the vaginas who have clamped closed forever more at the thought of jimbobs “Kermit”

• Haha
Reactions: 68