Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know for certain but the fact she put ad means they are paying her to post about them and the assumption is they are paying her more than the cost of the sofa so even if she has paid for it she has made a profit.
Thank you that makes sense

Reactions: 3
Walked past my local Tesco extra today & her garden tat is in the foyer, it’s closed off though so just dumped there with other garden bits, there are loads as well for all to see but nobody seems interested 😂
Same with my Tesco. They’ve had them chairs in the entrance for months but they’ve only slapped the big yellow clearance sign on this past week and took another £80 off them, as up until last Thursday it just said reduced to clear and they were £280. They clearly want them gone :LOL:🥳 il keep an eye and see how much more they get reduced to, maybe they’ll start giving them away with your shopping? Spend £50 get a free shite hinch chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I seen on the Daily Fail that some of the Towie cast has quit and joined OF TV which is like an spin off form OF no nudity just a TV channel to do their own reality show.

Do you think Mrs Hinch has been offered something similar or is on the beg for it… hence the constant OF mentioning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Same with my Tesco. They’ve had them chairs in the entrance for months but they’ve only slapped the big yellow clearance sign on this past week and took another £80 off them, as up until last Thursday it just said reduced to clear and they were £280. They clearly want them gone :LOL:🥳 il keep an eye and see how much more they get reduced to, maybe they’ll start giving them away with your shopping? Spend £50 get a free shite hinch chair.
I saw the exact same thing in my Tesco today. Huge display of Tesco own furniture and then (I think) 2 of her silly chairs with massive yellow reduced to clear signs on 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grinch wants us to believe she’s actually grafting and packing up the house herself?

Joke, complete joke.

She’s never done a days graft in her life.

Reactions: 19
Ok I’m a bit nervous about posting this but I’ve had a few wines already.
my daughter is on OF and makes a good living from it. She was actually one of the girls featured onOlivia Atwoods program last week.
It feels like she’s just taking the piss out of OF and people on there.
My daughter works really hard as do the others on there and runs it as a business with an accountant etc.
I’m proud of my daughter and how well she’s doing
I’ll add though I didn’t watch the program as my daughter told me not to.
Ooh wow. I sold my feet once few years ago.. selling shoes on ebay and someone messaged me to try them on . He then asked to WhatsApp me he is looking to pay someone to do some poses with their feet. He then wanted me to tell him I would crush him and describe it with my feet .he asked my PayPal sent me £250 and he bought the shoes. Never heard from him again 😅 only fans is so tempting maybe I could buy a tend farm. I actually have size 5 feet 🤣 I don't need to lie about it like hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The grass was dead yesterday but alive again this morning! A pre record miracleView attachment 1431007
But when oh when is she gona realise that those camels are almost as boring as her and jimbobtinynob’s only fans bants, boring and embarrassing twats, they really need to stop trying to be funny cause it’s getting worse than his stalker photos and videos he does of her when she is tend sleeping or acting like she doesn’t know he’s doing it

Reactions: 11
Guys she’s been and had her hair done!

And the best part??

The music the salon chose for the post - trolls!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1434892
Is that today? Wedding prep? The roots look terrible!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I seen on the Daily Fail that some of the Towie cast has quit and joined OF TV which is like an spin off form OF no nudity just a TV channel to do their own reality show.

Do you think Mrs Hinch has been offered something similar or is on the beg for it… hence the constant OF mentioning
On the beg probably.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.