Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s finally started to pack and that’s the content she shared?! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Paper plates, old socks and stickers that literally brag “bathroom #2”
Please just duck off you complete and utter nause.
How predictable waiting for wedding weekend to tend pack 😂 Home move reveal incoming for when engagement is up for Stacey's wedding
But she is already moved in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear… down another £80 to £200 and marked clearance! My Tesco can not get rid of these haha. They’ve been there for ages. View attachment 1434733
Same with my local Tesco. It’s not a superstore. It doesn’t sell any type of furniture yet there’s two boxes of this Hinch garden tat just plonked in the middle of the floor as you go in. Been there for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't know if I'm a weirdo 🤪 but if I'm going somewhere special I like to get my hair done on the actual day 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having been bald for years from chemo I’m not exactly up to date on hair trends but is having 2 foot black roots really a thing? I thought hers was like that due to lack Of maintenance not by choice 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Having been bald for years from chemo I’m not exactly up to date on hair trends but is having 2 foot black roots really a thing? I thought hers was like that due to lack Of maintenance not by choice 😂😂
Embrace that beautiful bald head of yours!!! You absolute warrior. When my mum had cancer I fell in love with her bald head the second we shaved it off in her kitchen that cold Tuesday night, I'd sit and massage it everyday because it was tender and it helped sooth it on the early days, it was because of me she embraced it and stopped hiding it under bandanas because it was just so bloody beautiful. ❤
Hinches fake blonde hair has nothing on your little bald head xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Seems legit due to her inability to move off the sofa and still clings to her mother.

The stony bit also makes sense after all of that Botox and filler!
1461461C-EC94-45BB-B560-0799D92ABDFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Embrace that beautiful bald head of yours!!! You absolute warrior. When my mum had cancer I fell in love with her bald head the second we shaved it off in her kitchen that cold Tuesday night, I'd sit and massage it everyday because it was tender and it helped sooth it on the early days, it was because of me she embraced it and stopped hiding it under bandanas because it was just so bloody beautiful. ❤
Hinches fake blonde hair has nothing on your little bald head xxx
Thank you so much ❤ Unfortunately my hair never grew again after the treatment ended so the bald head is a permanent fixture now I usually wear wigs but it’s been so bloody hot in them this week I thought sod it and went about without one it was quite liberating tbh! I hope your mums doing well now xxx
I’d take hinches version of petrified over cancer diagnosis petrified- moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ooh wow. I sold my feet once few years ago.. selling shoes on ebay and someone messaged me to try them on . He then asked to WhatsApp me he is looking to pay someone to do some poses with their feet. He then wanted me to tell him I would crush him and describe it with my feet .he asked my PayPal sent me £250 and he bought the shoes. Never heard from him again 😅 only fans is so tempting maybe I could buy a tend farm. I actually have size 5 feet 🤣 I don't need to lie about it like hinch
Nice! I keep meaning to do the shoe thing. Such easy money 🤣 Hunch could probably get extra for her massive hooves..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice! I keep meaning to do the shoe thing. Such easy money 🤣 Hunch could probably get extra for her massive hooves..
This guy literally found me but now I'm a mum . But the way the cost of living is going and my pay not stretching far. It does cross my mind 🤣 the thing is its so time consuming. Hinch just thinks it'll be easy money just like sitting on her arse right now

Reactions: 14
Guys she’s been and had her hair done!

And the best part??

The music the salon chose for the post - trolls!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1434892
Just in time for the wedding of the Century eh 🙄

It occurred to me that maybe they will use the wedding weekend to move in and it will be like Disney all over again.

It might go; Leave for the wedding in the morn... be boring narcissistic twats enjoy the day, stay over at a hotel that evening (so schpesshulll guyz) come down recover the next day then BAM! Guess what happened while we were away? Dreams do come true, I just cant believe it little old me etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just in time for the wedding of the Century eh 🙄

It occurred to me that maybe they will use the wedding weekend to move in and it will be like Disney all over again.

It might go; Leave for the wedding in the morn... be boring narcissistic twats enjoy the day, stay over at a hotel that evening (so schpesshulll guyz) come down recover the next day then BAM! Guess what happened while we were away? Dreams do come true, I just cant believe it little old me etc etc.
You might be right! It’s a great way to shift focus back to her immediately after the wedding.

Reactions: 12
Same with my Tesco. They’ve had them chairs in the entrance for months but they’ve only slapped the big yellow clearance sign on this past week and took another £80 off them, as up until last Thursday it just said reduced to clear and they were £280. They clearly want them gone :LOL:🥳 il keep an eye and see how much more they get reduced to, maybe they’ll start giving them away with your shopping? Spend £50 get a free shite hinch chair.
I saw the exact same thing in my Tesco today. Huge display of Tesco own furniture and then (I think) 2 of her silly chairs with massive yellow reduced to clear signs on 🤭
I asked about the reduced to clear stickers on some stock and not others and a member of staff said it was just the summer stock they were clearing.

So she might be having another run with her crap.

Reactions: 6
You might be right! It’s a great way to shift focus back to her immediately after the wedding.
Yep. She would grudgingly give SS her 1 day in the spot light then the next day reel after crappy reel of how moving to a tend farm is more important than a wedding.

SS grid post will still smash her in likes and comments though as usual 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, 30 pages of posts since I was on here last night 😂

For those of you more invested in the Hinch going’s on than me… what’s going on with SS? Have they fallen out?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.