Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell i can’t keep up 🤣 just getting ready to go out for a few drinks with some tend mums & friends.. I have at least 30 pages to go through but before I know it there’ll be a new thread 😂 quite impressive considering the maigre content the con artists provides us all..!
Is this not helping her online presence though guyssshhh if I’m being honessshhht?? The word hinch must be used 5000 times a day on here. I’m not gonna use it anymore and stick with ‘the bleep’ I think 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lots of bots on Inch’s latest followers if anyone fancies a reporting session. Most probably following Sofa too. Surprising how a number of his recent followers have had their accounts hacked 🙄🙄 (see bios). Put the credit card down Inch.

Remember to report as Scam or Fraud so the account actually get reviewed!

Reactions: 15
Hinch get in the bargain bin😂😂😂
She could always start up her tend hairdressing
business again if all else fails guyyyssch....
"Cunts Cuts" - in a mobile van with Inch driving her around the teeny tiny Village of Maldon of course. Items needed, kitttchin scissors, a plastic basin bowl & a ruler!. Taa Daah! 🙃💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guyssshh I'm bleeping petrified; I'm moving house next week and need to start packing but don't have a caddy, printed labels or any paper plates!! What the hell am I going to do? Send help as a matter or urgency 😵
Edited to add; hubby has been out and bought me a tape role dispenser thingy, I am absolutely over the moon guysssshh mostly because I'm pretty sure Cunty McCunt face doesn't have one. Up yours twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s so cringy seeing the amount of bots followers she actually has, especially compared to real celebs for example I love a bit of Barlow and he’s only got 861k followers, a celeb who’s been around for 30 odd years, singer, judge etc yet some cleaner who cleans already clean things has over 4 million. Next joke hunch. She’s such an embarrassing nobody 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’ll last at notafarm - I can see her wanting to live less rural and buying a big house but with small grounds somewhere more central ‘because it was just too much for me guyyyzzzzz’

Reactions: 16
Will we get to fred 1,000, or will Hinch expire first 🤔
Oh hunnay, she is well past her best before date. Well expired. Festering on her sofa with stale content. But I know what you mean.

What do you nusty hens think she will leave behind at grey skull and what if anything will she actually move?

Polly the Trolly?
The doll house?
The abominable bassinet on wheels?
Tracey?
Kief?
The narnia?

I guess it depends on who is moving in. Thought it was strange she emptied those jars and put them back in the cupboard like the next person could fill them?

Nothing makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.