Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Well done to @Pollyanna263 for the lovely thread title!

It's far too effing hot today so I'm keeping this short and to the point:

our lord and saviour, Saint Sophie Rose of the little village of Maldon, kept it relatable these past few days by:
Posting pre-records of a child without sun protection sat on some hay and then (from the same day) alpacas eating said hay. Pretending both were in the morning but it was obviously the afternoon.
Moaning about trolls, insinuating it's directed at Ron but we all know it was about her.
Naturally the troll rant was followed by an AD. For stupidly high piled carpets nonetheless.
Cleaned an already clean room with far too much cleaning product. She loves a good rim apparently though.
Displaying a dog penis in front of an expensive fan.
Soothed the last of the wakeful trolls to sleep with a word soup quote.
Showcased her poor animal husbandry skills and dying grass.
Made a bleeping grotesque snack when all the kids want is a mini milk.
Got some free sofas that are identical to Greyskulls sofas.
Chopped some cushions like a twit.
Spoke to the guysh at DFS about a not-a-giveaway competition.

Also was outed by Olivia Attwood about her ambitions (ha) to start an onlyfans. Lets not go there, nightmare fuel.

Thread 500 is the best thread for newbies, followed by the wiki.
Thread titles from pg 30 and marked with thread suggestion please.
Short and sweet, no swears.

Now I'm off to soak in a cold tub!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75
She did not arrange that giveaway. It’s not even in collaboration with her because you don’t have to follow her as a condition. “A giveaway for my followers” my arse. Why lie? Again. Also stop filtering so much that sofa was a nice colour until you made it look almost green in the next frame

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
That you Jamie? Fiddle? Cling-On?!

Apologies if she's making your lives a misery......"Quick get down the Offy and get some Weetabix Jaaaaaaaames, the Trolls need recipe content!"
Jamie, if you need our help, wear red in the next video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Woohoo first time ever early on a thread usually go so fast I cant keep up, so when is moved in day

Reactions: 29
Aw how generous, she's shared the link in case we want to buy one of those sofas. So thoughtful Soph. Will add one to my basket now. duck it, I'll add two. And a foot stool. Thanks hun xxxx

She is so detached from real life and the daily struggles that millions are going through. Including, no doubt, tens of thousands of her followers (the actual humans, not the hoardes of bots)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
She's really ramping up the reveals now. Wonder why??🙄🙄 Would it have something to do with her bestest bubs??😉

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's zapped the life out of that house, it's not a homely home it's sterile and boring

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Dying. She's added that dog willy fan story to her Henry highlight. Which, tbf, looks like a bit of a shrine to his member if I'm honest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Gifted sofa's as well as carpet now. Vile woman. She has to be a narcissistic bleep become she has zero shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
What the actual duck does she contribute to society to be given new carpets, new sofas and so much more!!! She’s really pissed me off today, doesn’t help that it’s 102°F but her bragging and greediness is something else!! 😡 duck off Hinch and when you get there, duck off some more!!! #MrsHinchNeedsToBeOverNow!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don't like that sofa, she's been gifted that same design twice now and it looks like what my grandparents would pick, very old fashioned looking for a woman in her 30's.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t usually comment on these threads as they’re so hard to keep up with lol! However, I had too now that she’s had her carpets and now brand new sofas gifted to her?! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Her house is boring. Her life is boring. She doesn't have any imagination of her own. All she does is copy others and gets it wrong every single time

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Loving that everything gifted is the same tit from the first house she’s got…
I thought she’d do something different, but maybe she’s evaluated that ‘different’ is not ‘better’ when she does it, so she’s gone for the same crap again

Reactions: 41
She has riled me up something rotten these last few days and I've only been dipping in and out of her bullshit stories.

Bragging bastard, there's just no need to beg for everything when you've got millions in the bank ????

Or is it because she knows #mrshinchisover (love that by the way) and its grabbing on to every possibility of stuff for the new house as she can. God forbid she is a peasant like the rest of us and move our current stuff to our new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What do we think of your sofa, Sopha?
We think it’s bloody disgusting that once again you have got free stuff for your million pound house 😡
You are a lazy, selfish cnt (can’t bring myself to say it🤦‍♀️) who just takes, takes, takes.
You know Soph, I don’t work because of real health issues not just ‘tend anxiety and blood disorders, but I give! I give clothes to the Clothing bank, donations to Ukraine and RNLI, the local hospice. I worked for FREE in a hospice charity shop. And never, NOT ONCE, have I advertised the fact or asked for anything!
You should try it. It might make you a better person.

You’re disgusting and I for one, will be sat her with my, not diet coke but Pepsi Max and crunchy snacks, watching with satisfaction when you go down!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Is anyone keeping a record of all the stuff she's been gifted and bought all by herself for this house?

All those freebies and her house still looks boring. She could have used her "fame" to work with an interior designer. She's just picked the same bland carpets and sofa.

Talentless braggy bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What the actual duck does she contribute to society to be given new carpets, new sofas and so much more!!! She’s really pissed me off today, doesn’t help that it’s 102°F but her bragging and greediness is something else!! 😡 duck off Hinch and when you get there, duck off some more!!! #MrsHinchNeedsToBeOverNow!
I feel exactly the same
She doesn't see the problem lies with her! She's quick to say people who are against her are bullies or jealous, but she doesn't look at her own self!
All she does is brag about what she has been gifted now, and we are the bullies! 😆 right OK then? She shouldn't be getting gifted anything with having millions in the bank, also shame on any company that affiliate themselves with her!!
Hinch should be even more ashamed, she doesn't have to accept these "gifts"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hudson to the party on everyfinkkk but I’m busssy real not tend working and melting 😩

The Sofa....... what do I think?

Well, I think that “dfs” stands for “desperate fucking suckasses”

Also, Mrs best selling Oorrrfer - Griege should be spelt Greige because yanno of it being spelt beige not biege 🙄siggggggh

And, I couldn’t give an actual duck about the sofasssh to be honesssssscht. They’ll soon have Hennerz lipsssstick rubbed all over them and deep arsssse groovessssh. I hope Ronni e and Lonni e put sssticky chocolate covered fingersssh all over them..... what am I saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ they won’t be allowed to eat in there, that will be confined to the motor home table in the kitchen 🤭

Hope all of you nusties are doing ok in this heat 🥵🐔💕 I feel like a melting zombie and my autocorrect has gone crazy.... it changed ‘very’ to ‘bet‘ in an email. I’d already sent it before I noticed 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping Bet Hinch 😂

Tell us you don’t read here while you actually, obviously do Sopha..... congrats to whichever nusty hen said about her offering a competition. She obviously loveeeeed that idea 💡😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.