Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling BS on that they are doing a giveaway for her or her followers! Usually when a giveaway is in partnership with someone you have to follow the tagged brands etc. I reckon she’s noticed they are doing a giveaway and is claiming it’s cause she’s asked them too! She isn’t even announcing the giveaway or stating is for her lovely sheep followers - the company themselves are doing a give away! I guarantee it is in no way affiliated with Hunch!!
You are right!
On DFS IG page they have the giveaway but no mention of Hinch! They have only used her name in the hashtag below but that’s all. They probably thought they’d get more followers if they got Mrs Hinch to mention their giveaway. Bought followers aren’t into sofas though are they? 😂

Reactions: 24
Not cheap sofas for Sopha either. That'll be roughly £5k of free furniture sitting in her living room. I don't even want to guess how much her free carpets were.....
Thing is that for her 5k is only the price of a hotel room for the night, but she just can't help herself.
Begging witch.

Reactions: 21
Or chose something a bit different?? Why would you want exactly the same carpet and sofa as the old house - just slightly different colour 🥱
Because they're most probably the only companies to offer up the free stuff, she'd of gone completely different if other companies would of coughed up for freebie hunting Sofa 😏

Reactions: 14
Maybe manager Jimbob called ahead ‘Need some new sssssschofas for me wife to snog the dog on, bonus if we can take staged pictures of her tend sleeping, she’s a tend sssshhhhlebrity don’t you know and she never leaves the sofa oi oiiiii’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely speeding up the reveals in time for a nice moving in montage to try and steal Stacey’s wedding thunder. She’s such a bleep, hear that Sopha, you’re a bleep.

Reactions: 32
Must be nice, to randomly decide you want to move house because of tend privacy reasons and not have to pay for a single item of furniture in your house.

I suspect her genuine followers don’t realise that everything is gifted (or at the least heavily discounted).

Also, how can companies approve of her showing her ill-gotten loot well-deserved items filtered to actual living duck like she does? To the extent you can’t see the real colours?? Hardly great advertising, is it? And ain’t that the point of why she’s getting all this stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her sheep really do think these freebies just fall into her lap don’t they? Because she deserves them so much etc.

For any lurking sheep…Please know that they absolutely don’t. She approaches companies. Hence why it’s taken so long to furnish her house despite being a millionaire. She has to negotiate contract terms etc. And the best bit?? The company raises the price for us peasants to cover the costs of freebies and ad revenue they pay to people on Instagram with large bot followings.

Read it again and let that sink in…
Mrs Beggy does indeed approach them. 👇
No shame.

Screenshot_20220718-212205_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Asked DFS to do a giveaway 🤣 you couldn’t make it up could you? People complain she never gives back, and she interprets this as “negotiate a measly giveaway as part of my next deal”.

Im more interested in the wastefulness of replacing brand new sophas with more or less the same sopha for no apparent reason other than because they’re free.

She’s like a gluttonous bleep piling up her plate at an all inclusive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You are right!
On DFS IG page they have the giveaway but no mention of Hinch! They have only used her name in the hashtag below but that’s all. They probably thought they’d get more followers if they got Mrs Hinch to mention their giveaway. Bought followers aren’t into sofas though are they? 😂
There‘s a hincharmy hashtag though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hinch is going to have to remember everything that she’s been paid to advertise or gifted and tag it every time it features in a story or post. Think the ASA are going to be busy again soon….

Just catching up on this thread, so forgive me if I’m being dumb here but why have these posts not had more airtime like the more recent Elle Darby ones?
Good point. Would be interesting to know what all the companies who have recently given her freebies would say when shown her mean girl comments. Also hard to have any respect for these companies who give these salespeople free things.

Reactions: 15
Maybe manager Jimbob called ahead ‘Need some new sssssschofas for me wife to snog the dog on, bonus if we can take staged pictures of her tend sleeping, she’s a tend sssshhhhlebrity don’t you know and she never leaves the sofa oi oiiiii’ 🙄
Thanks to @Wize Owl i can never read Jimbob’s lines the same in my head is just Mrs Owls voice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s hard to tell with the way she filters, but the couches look grey, the carpet is cream and the walls are…darker cream? It clashes horrendously to me, but maybe it works in real life 🙃

Like she’s mish mashed warm and cool tones?
It does clash.
I have a grey sofa when I bought my house in 2018 and was a sheep 😭
I’ve redecorated since and my sofa doesn’t match the rest of the room but I didn’t buy a sofa that didn’t match to start with!!
And I can’t justify buying a new one let alone afford it? She is seriously problematic promoting big expense companies (resin driveways, a whole house recarpeted or underfloor heating, new sofas) during a cost of living crisis. I assume all these companies offer payment plans/ klana type repayments so people wil still be influenced.
makes me sick she’s a fraud

• Heart
So whoever’s moving into her old house is getting the manky sofas covered in drips from Audrey’s lipstick and christ only knows what else. she could have let them have the new clean freebies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How the actual duck do DFS think working with this greedy, grabby, spoilt, entitled bleep of a woman is a good advert for their furniture? Did they not SEE the actual state of the sofas at Greyskull after Henry wiped his arse over them??!!

And now we have Mother Teresa herself doing giveaways for us plebs. Well at least we know what JimBob’s been doing for the last few months. Contacting companies for freebies to furnish the farm house, despite them being millionaires. Got anyone to build your hot tub yet?

I honestly don’t know how these twats sleep at night. Absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess I could never be an influencer, I’ve been brought up to not beg for stuff. How very uncouth to approach companies “asking for help” with the bathroom, carpets, whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.