Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not too light, not too dark……… but I’ll filter the colour so it looks completely different! bleeping moron!
If she wanted beige or natural looking sofas she should of got a yano.. A beige sofa, which is actually available in that exact sofa... She's weird 🤯

Reactions: 26
Except it’s not a different colour?! “To me it’s more griege”….No. It’s grey. The whole room is grey again!! So what she could’ve actually done was move her ‘old’ sofas (let’s be fair she’s attached enough to them) like any normal not a braggy bleep person would do!!
It’s hard to tell with the way she filters, but the couches look grey, the carpet is cream and the walls are…darker cream? It clashes horrendously to me, but maybe it works in real life 🙃

Like she’s mish mashed warm and cool tones?

Reactions: 19
I was more interested in the absolute state of her lawn.
I can’t believe she got the same sofa? What an off thing to do. Unless it’s a contract thing.
And a tray on the footstool? With two toddlers?? I’m guessing the living room isn’t for children to be in then.
Cream carpet and beige/grey/whatever the duck colour it is because it’s so filtered sofas with toddlers….. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her bleeping sofa is free too.... or atleast at a big discount price..... duck off you bleep and just disappear of the planet I am too irrigated for this prick today 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just posting this here for everyone to be safe in this weather, I know quite a few of us are also on medication for depression/anxiety etc ❤❤
3283294F-786F-4E71-A304-A627992DAA8F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yea they last really well don’t they Hinch 🙄. Is that why when you had your extension done they gifted you exactly the same again even though they last so well? 3rd lot of sofas in the time she’s had her account.
I didn’t use DFS last year when I needed new, I used a lovely little local shop. Great prices and fast delivery. Always worth looking local 😊.

Reactions: 26
I wish companies would stop using insta huns to advertise. It just puts a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, especially with the cost of living crisis at the moment. it doesn’t make me want to buy from them it makes me want to boycott them!

it’s totally unfair and unjustified! it makes me feel sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We now know what ‘work’ she’s been busy with and why it’s taken so long to move in - she’s been contacting companies to see who will furnish her house for free. She’s deliberately used her dad to make a few things, making it look like they are frugal with money when they aren’t really. It’s an absolute disgrace that a millionaire who has made their millions based on conning the public by lying and manipulation tactics, can just receive stuff for free when they are so many families that are in dire need of help and support. DFS should donate the SAME amount of money that they have paid Mrs Hinch in fees and the gifted furniture and give to a worthy charity. £2k is nothing to them.

NOW we know the real reason behind the troll post!!! To soften the shoppers up before she shows them her gifted sofas not to mention how much she’s paid to advertise them - no doubt thousands of pounds 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The bleeping chop :cautious:…what a waste of new cushions, they looked better as they were.

Reactions: 21
I'm getting more and more annoyed at her faux excited and humble bragging. If I had a quid for every time she says 'I can't believe it guysssh' I would be richer than her. Then there's the cushion chop which gives me the rage. It looks tit. So bingo on what's left to be gifted anybody? Dining room furniture by the Cotswold company? Playroom guff for the kids? Utility room white goods by AO.com...........

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s sad isn’t it?! When we bought our house we loved buying stuff for it. No one can afford everything at once so you save and work for it…

what a sad and fake existence they have

Her lawn was like hay haha

Exactly this. I remember moving in to mine and my husbands first home together. It only took an afternoon because we had both come with barely any thing packed except for clothes and a few bits and bobs. But we saved here and there and slowly filled the house with things that we had chosen and worked hard for. And all the little nik-naks we've bought on holidays or Christmas and Birthday presents. And of course now it's completely filled with toys 😆 But I can honestly look around my home and say we worked hard for that, we saved for that, we bought that on our holiday to X, our son painted that... Can she really say that about her soulless home full of free stuff? It's completely devoid of personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We need to all be grateful she reads tattle and used her ✨celeb✨ status to be able to offer her peasant followers a giveaway 🙄

• Haha
As for the weetabix it tastes like bloody straw at the best of times why would you think to freeze it for a snack in this weather

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but what a load of 💩!!! DFS are not doing a giveaway because she asked, they were doing one anyway by the looks of it and she’s just tried to take over and claim rights over it!

Edited to add: just seen they’ve used her hashtags so maybe I’ve actually got that wrong but the tags are the only thing linking her to it!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Another thing aswell, me and my fiancé have just got my MIL to be’s old sofa because we literally couldn’t afford new if we wanted to, but it was just used for show so it was actually in pretty good condition plus its helping to reduce waste so in the end I didn’t feel sad we couldn’t afford one. Until I see the likes of her been gifted one.

Reactions: 17
There is nothing griege about that gifted sofa…. It’s grey. Straight up grey. Until you filtered it. And then it was a more yellow shade of grey.
hope that helps dog pie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.