Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not alpaca but sheep person.
Grazing should be rotated and managed so that it doesn't end up like this.
Pastures for grazing should be large enough that there is always plenty of fresh for livestock to move to. They should be regularly moved to new enclosures/paddocks/fields to prevent over-grazing.

What's happened here is that their enclosure is too small to allow grass to recover once grazed. She moves them into the lawn area (basically the rest of the garden) but they also mow that. Its obvious it is mowed because there are no longer patches, which you'd expect if it was solely grazed. The mowing contributes to grass damage and less grazing for the alpacas which is why it is also very brown looking.

The risk now being that the grass has browned (not died yet! It will recover with some cooler, wetter weather) but with the alpacas still cooped in the enclosure, the heavy use of that area will kill off the grass in patches and ruin any grazing within that small area.

Sorry that was very long but she's so inexperienced and has completely mis-managed her grounds and her handling of those alpacas.

Edit to add: if she had given them a bigger paddock and fenced another two areas off to rotate then it wouldn't be half as bad. But the area is so small it would still be a stretch. Ideally livestock should be on fresh pasture through spring and summer and hay supplementing their grazing during the colder months.
I hope (although highly doubt) she’ll source winter grazing for them! It looks bad now but christ when the winter comes it’ll make Glasto 05 look like a beach holiday 😂 6 more months and it’ll be a weed infested wasteland. Can only hope they’ll have gone to the ‘alpaca people’ by then!

I have a herd of Shetland ponies that have to be severely weight managed and this makes their ‘starvation paddock’ looks like the classic windows Home Screen 😢

Reactions: 20
Why's she bleeping acting like life is so difficult for her with that quote? Take tiny steps? That's the sort of advice you give to someone who's deep in grief, not a millionaire who does nothing all day. Jesus wept.
Couldn't take tiny steps even if she tried with those boat sized feet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on this thread, so forgive me if I’m being dumb here but why have these posts not had more airtime like the more recent Elle Darby ones?
Because they’re essentially just a “falling out with a mate” and nasty mean girl tweets, not quite the horrific racist tweets that Elle posted. But I agree- they should be brought to light by more people- but in answer to your question- they’re not as bad as elles. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still nasty, but in comparison, they’re nothing. (In my opinion)

Reactions: 22
I don’t know who’s eating the crap she makes. What’s wrong with normal weetabix with ice cold milk? Why does she have to make a monstrosity of the most simplest things. I’ve never known anybody in my entire life to cock up Weetabix.

Furthermore why is she still using her kids for content? Even with the most important of issues, privacy aside, her children in the nicest way possible are quite dull. They’re not natural performers and that is fine. More aren’t than are, but she wants the cheeky, animated, insta ready kid - like her tend best bubs golden children. But what she forgets is SS kids are literally bought up by two extremely extroverted professional entertainers. Her and Inch are very introverted and awkward - they can have a dozen children and guaranteed not one of them will end up the way she wants. Simply because of her and inches personality traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her account is quite troubling, poor girl is obviously suffering from some kind of mental health disorder, referring to sopha as her best friend ect
And as well as that, it seems like she might be interpreting people trying to ‘help’ as trolling/hating - just like Sofa. Can’t believe Hinch is encouraging that. Her advice stands if it is just people making nasty comments at the poor girl, but if it’s people who are genuinely worried…

Reactions: 16
How has she not realised that she had bled the bleeping fluff heads content drier than her tend fields- they are the dullest animals I’ve ever seen (although that could be due to their lifestyle and owner)
I honestly don’t get why she keeps showing the same bleeping pics over and over AND OVER again. They do nothing. Like Sopha. They’re boring as hell. Like Sopha. I’ve honestly had more interesting UTIS. bleeping give it up will you, you absolute pelican.
More interesting UTIs has killed me ! You win the internet today😂

Frozen "cheese" cakes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  1. even the thought of biting into one of these makes me gag
  2. it's not that difficult to make cheesecake - with real fruit in it too
  3. the boys are old enough to not need pureed pouches
  4. might just be me, but I don't think Ron & Len need the same portion size
  5. WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE BOYS TO HELP?!
The boys didn’t help as she couldn’t get the insta worthy shot xx

Reactions: 13
No wait.Did they say sit on basin?
My bestie couldn't explain to the the plumber what had happened the last time she tried that on with her partner.

I used to live in army accommodation and a couple we were friends with broke the floating basin that way 🤣🤣 They tried pleading ignorance, ‘I dunno, it just came away…’ but not sure that cut it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right which of you nusties had bingo on gifted sofas?! I just can’t with this woman any more

Reactions: 27
They got the same couches could they really not have brought the ones they already had 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Can anyone told me what she has actually brought for her house? Everytime I come across her stories all I see is AD!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.