Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be Fukin wonderful having new sofas and carpets and not paying for them. Disgusting when most of the country is counting the pennies.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She absolutely waited to ‘move in’ to see what freebies she could get didn’t she. More fool the companies. Sofa will be as foul as the Greyskull ones in no time after she’s welded herself to it 24/7 with Henners with his knob out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s sad isn’t it?! When we bought our house we loved buying stuff for it. No one can afford everything at once so you save and work for it…

what a sad and fake existence they have

Can anyone told me what she has actually brought for her house? Everytime I come across her stories all I see is AD!
I was more interested in the absolute state of her lawn.
I can’t believe she got the same sofa? What an off thing to do. Unless it’s a contract thing.
And a tray on the footstool? With two toddlers?? I’m guessing the living room isn’t for children to be in then.
Her lawn was like hay haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You're not meant to do anything on a Sunday (day of rest and all that), so no Aldi middle aisle bargains for me on a Sunday! I do my washing on a Sunday though 😅😅.

We do have hanging toilets, the only pedestal toilets (in people's houses at least) I've seen here are from the 1970s and had a (practical 😅) viewing platform - glad they got rid of that trend tbh! Not had one break on me yet, fingers crossed! 😂😂

Oh the viewing platform!! Do they not still have them?
I used to quite enjoy Sundays in Germany, it was just downtime.

Reactions: 9
What do I think?
I think you should be ashamed at blagging yet more free sofas.
I think that I will NEVER shop at DFS again for gifting them to you
And I think your 'chop' looks absolutely tit.

Freeloading smug wankers, the pair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She said she’s not read tattle since the chicxulub meteor wiped out the dinosaurs, but she saw an idea on tattle suggestion she does a giveaway & 5 mins later…..

Reactions: 24
Must be Fukin wonderful having new sofas and carpets and not paying for them. Disgusting when most of the country is counting the pennies.
It's fuckin shocking... I can't believe these companies think she's so "relatable" and will bump up their sales....NAW!!! People can't afford shopping ...petrol and are worried about heating their homes come winter... The Hinch will not bring you new customers... they should be ashamed...obvs I mean the companies as Hinch doesn't give a flying fuk about anyone. C U N T

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Relatable being gifted 2 sofas and a footstool worth £4,377!!

Sofas are £1,899 each
Footstool £579

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They got the same couches could they really not have brought the ones they already had 🤦🏻‍♀️
Or chose something a bit different?? Why would you want exactly the same carpet and sofa as the old house - just slightly different colour 🥱

Reactions: 28
It's making me so sad and angry that she's getting everything for free. She's such a greedy grabby horrible little bleep.

"ill put a tray on the footstool" you have 2 kids running around. What's she actually thinking? She shouldn't of had children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.