Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Sopha's latest story suggests we are not kind trolls and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...but you're not ashamed of using your kids for content? You're not ashamed of not walking your dog properly and allowing him to become obese? You're not ashamed of conning people with lies and pre records to make yourself as much money as possible because you're greedy? You're not ashamed you allowed strangers to see Ron on the toilet? You're not ashamed you lied about him speaking multiple times? You're not ashamed you have to have mummy with you wherever you go because you're a spoilt child in a woman's body? You're not ashamed that you have a work shy husband that you don't want to work? You're not ashamed that you have a fake friendship with someone for engagement and money making purposes? I could literally go on and on Sopha. YOU should be ashamed you absolute disgusting excuse for a human being. We call you out and you can't stand the truth. If you don't like what you read Sopha, take your own advice and don't read it, or better yet, change your ways so that we have nothing to hate you for....oh wait, that wouldn't fulfill your need for more attention and money though would it? Just fuck off and keep fucking off.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
What annoys me most (and I'm not sure why it gets me so worked up)... "hinch" farm and "hinch" farmers market in Rons room... that's not even his name, that's the brand name!! In my mind this just further suggests everything she does is for bloody content on the gram and not for the good of her children. Can't wait for insta to do a MySpace and fizzle out.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding.....to try and beat SS's wedding

Congratulations to our thread title winner @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thursday was a day off. Bore off more like.
Friday we had a not-taken-today photo of FatDog gazing longingly out at the over-grazed yellowing wasteland. The Vulva drive is being laid (Fiddle leave Jimbob alone!) so he's restricted to indoors. But that's nothing new is it?
It was off to sweaty soft play. Jimbob needs to stop skipping leg day, because he's starting to look a lot like a beanbag propped up by hosepipes.
Ron put his foot in it by appearing to speak perfickly well to his dad. The camera quickly cut off, lies lies lies Sopha.
Back to not-a-farm to view the latest fine woodworking from Gepettos sweat shop - a pallet. I mean, a rad cover. Apparently. Who knows.
And mismatched panelling and awful sliding doors. Glimpse of the brick schlipped entrance to the kitchen too. Her interior style can be summed up as "Inspired by Pinterest and having too much money but no creativity" chic.

And then it was time to gather those crunky snacks, 10L cokes and wait for the UK hen party of tend bff.
Only that was a total washout. It went eerily quiet for hours until finally a story as proof she was there.
Speculation was rife until Saturday morning when it was concluded that she must have turned up late and she doesn't feature in any photo yet seen.
Soph began Saturday snogging the dog on the bed while Jamie parented.
Off to not-a-farm to pick the apples.
Bingo's were claimed on fake grass carpet for the playroom. Soph subtle-as-a-brick strikes again.
The poor ww's were trapped on scorching AstroTurf in the only snippet of shade they have.

Finally, it was the long awaited Ron's room reveal. 10k mural and all. I say and all, there wasn't much else in there other than sparse furniture and 5 books. All for the 'gram as usual.

Wiki is pink button at top.
Thread suggestions from pg 30 onwards, marked with "thread suggestion"
Short and sweet, no swears please!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Picklelily

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but she’s started following Yasmin (who was really in that car crash with the man that died). Another bit of grief tourism. She just can’t help herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The kids bedroom is hideous, the bedding especially makes me feel itchy looking at it. Wouldn't' the mural have been more suited to the playroom? The entire house is a tacky cheap looking mess. A bit like the owner really.
Monkey see, monkey do, good to see Ron has got the 👍 down pat,😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Not commented in ages, she’s been boring me to tears to be honest and by the time I come on to catch up you nusty bunch of trolls have already said everything.
But, I’m fairly sure the mural man said he couldn’t show his work because “Sophie has something special planned.”
Was that it? I was expecting something really bloody impressive.
Which makes me think that either:
1) Ronnie didn’t play ball or give her the reaction she was hoping for
Or
2) she has absolutely no imagination and couldn’t think of anything special to do.

Although now I think about it, it could be a mix of the two.

Reactions: 77

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyyyssch, I never usually miss ANYTHING on this thread, but where did ‘Ronni E’ with the space between I and E come from - which fuck-up 😂 😂
Sopha made this fuck-up for Ronni e back in January, It’s probably at the tip now 😂

50229EC5-1477-4254-A65A-325078BDD0FF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Just wanted to come back to the fact that Hinch and Nadia Sawalah were both at Stacey Solomon's baby shower. So when Nadia posted that it was nice to FINALLY meet Hinch at the Hen do it was 100% lies! Coverup by management because we noticed she wasn't there on Friday, perhaps?
Screenshot_20220717-085907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-085916_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-090402_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Latala

Chatty Member
So she states Len will not have a mural as she doesn’t know what he is into yet 🤔
I thought Ron was crazy about diggers & dog shit?
Just paint the room fucking blue & stick his toys in it, where’s the terrifying blue giraffe thing? Do your time Sopha, parenting is that 3am sprint when you hear them heave and you have to cross a Lego minefield in the dark & hope the body your trying grab from the bed is your actual child & not a 3ft Paddington Bear!! Fucking moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

amyshwamy

I’m pretty sure I’ve never commented on any Hinch threads before, so I apologise if all of this has been said many times in the past..

This woman is an absolute disgrace.
I think I must’ve been pretty late to the party in terms of “discovering” if I’m honest. I have a work colleague who idolises (sp?) her and has bought all the Tesco range, books etc etc etc.. she witters on so much about her hero Saint Sophie, that I now just shut off whenever she starts.
A group of several of us, including this particular colleague, used to spend our lunch break together without fail.
But in recent times, probably over the last year or so, the group has depleted .. we’re all fed up of hearing hinch related drivel!
It must’ve been about a year ago when I decided to properly look at her insta and work out exactly what she’s about.
It’s the bragging. I know there are lots of influences out there but she just really gets to me more than others. It’s this insistence that she’s just “one of us” and was sooooo humbled to have had all this success but it seems to be that she knew exactly what she is doing and has a very good marketing team behind her.
But most of all, it’s the absolute flogging of her poor children, they cannot give consent for their most personal of moments to be plastered all over insta.. they are merely part of her brand.
URGH…

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Who is Roo Millions?🙄 Best selling awfer and all that. Let me correct that for you. *We love you millions Roo* would be better.
912E6CC0-2578-49C0-BF8F-15A4FA9031B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and I’m still learning guyyyyysh 🥵 It’s the fact I carried on and the half arsed “Oi Oi” at the end that makes him laugh 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

melisnusty

“Inspired by Pinterest and having too much money but no creativity" chic.
Exactly this. It’s a stinking wankstain of a farm house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67