Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a mortician by trade, I can honestly say, the way she has decorated her home looks like a funeral home. 100%
There is no personality in it at all, as far as the main rooms go

Reactions: 41
I'm getting more and more annoyed at her faux excited and humble bragging. If I had a quid for every time she says 'I can't believe it guysssh' I would be richer than her. Then there's the cushion chop which gives me the rage. It looks tit. So bingo on what's left to be gifted anybody? Dining room furniture by the Cotswold company? Playroom guff for the kids? Utility room white goods by AO.com...........
It’s the thumbs up for me 🖕🏻

Reactions: 18
These sofas are showing as £1799!!!! bleeping sickening
It’s disgusting. My son is trying to furnish his new home. He works hard. He saved for the deposit on his first house. Could he afford a sofa? No. So I’ve bought him one from DFS to help out where I can - with my hard earned money I hasten to add - and now I could spit fkn feathers seeing this. Can’t believe DFS went with that dick. I wish I could cancel the order now ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually do fancy some new sofas and I've only ever used dfs. But I'm not now they're licking hinches bumhole, any recommendations?
We had a very modern house previously and bought a few sofas and armchairs from MADE.com and they have maintained their shape and still look like new despite being 5 years old. They are now in our cinema room and our kids and their mates use them & take food and drink in there and they still look great! Really pleased with them and the service.

We also have a great sofa set from NEXT - it’s comfy and looks good too. My sister bought a set from there too and her sofa looks good despite the battering it gets from her young kids 😂 The only problem is the service can be hit or miss.

We bought a large chesterfield from Loaf and I’d never buy another again - the cushions never plumped up properly and it was never that comfortable to sit on.

Reactions: 12
Not cheap sofas for Sopha either. That'll be roughly £5k of free furniture sitting in her living room. I don't even want to guess how much her free carpets were.....

Reactions: 19
Isn't it great she can make this move and buy everything brand spanking new again???? Does Ad mean she got it for free or if that was the case would she have to disclose as gifted? Ad is she gets paid something though 😡. Just little.old relatable Soph (she is a cuntbox) sorry she deserves that word

Reactions: 16
'A footstool in the middle with a tray on top'

Hear me out luv....
How about you.... put your feet on it?
The clue is in the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m calling BS on that they are doing a giveaway for her or her followers! Usually when a giveaway is in partnership with someone you have to follow the tagged brands etc. I reckon she’s noticed they are doing a giveaway and is claiming it’s cause she’s asked them too! She isn’t even announcing the giveaway or stating is for her lovely sheep followers - the company themselves are doing a give away! I guarantee it is in no way affiliated with Hunch!!

Reactions: 23
Her sheep really do think these freebies just fall into her lap don’t they? Because she deserves them so much etc.

For any lurking sheep…Please know that they absolutely don’t. She approaches companies. Hence why it’s taken so long to furnish her house despite being a millionaire. She has to negotiate contract terms etc. And the best bit?? The company raises the price for us peasants to cover the costs of freebies and ad revenue they pay to people on Instagram with large bot followings.

Read it again and let that sink in…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ya’ll are all helping her with these threads giving her the heads up that she hasent mentioned the heat now she making tit snacks that are “perfect for the kiddies in this weather”

That you Jamie? Fiddle? Cling-On?!

Apologies if she's making your lives a misery......"Quick get down the Offy and get some Weetabix Jaaaaaaaames, the Trolls need recipe content!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We had a very modern house previously and bought a few sofas and armchairs from MADE.com and they have maintained their shape and still look like new despite being 5 years old. They are now in our cinema room and our kids and their mates use them & take food and drink in there and they still look great! Really pleased with them and the service.

We also have a great sofa set from NEXT - it’s comfy and looks good too. My sister bought a set from there too and her sofa looks good despite the battering it gets from her young kids 😂 The only problem is the service can be hit or miss.

We bought a large chesterfield from Loaf and I’d never buy another again - the cushions never plumped up properly and it was never that comfortable to sit on.
My mum and dad had a Chesterfield for a while and I can honestly say it was the most uncomfortable thing ever to lie on with a hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And get to duck with your stacey inspired "I spoke to the guys at DFS about a giveaway for my followers"
Ooh you're so bleeping benevolent aren't you, it costs you NOTHING and yet you can sit there on your FREE sofas and polish your halo thinking how generous you've been?
No P&G or Tesco giveaway, or iconic giveaway, or those little beauty boxes giveaway.

Absolutely copying Stacey.

Honestly I’m just bemused and a little bit embarrassed for her now - I’d say read the room but she’s tone deaf.

Reactions: 24
And on the next instalment of Delia Hinch “bakes” we have….. drumroll please……

Sawdust smoothies. Yum 😋

Didn‘t show the boys reactions though did you Hinchy? I wonder why? 🤮
Bet Nigella is shitting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do
Definitely you Father James, sorry she's keeping you awake at night and not in the right way Oooiiii Oooiiiiii 🤪 wear a vest in your next insta post and we'll know you need us to send Fiddle round with the tranq gun to help lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.