Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she states Len will not have a mural as she doesn’t know what he is into yet 🤔
I thought Ron was crazy about diggers & dog tit?
Just paint the room bleeping blue & stick his toys in it, where’s the terrifying blue giraffe thing? Do your time Sopha, parenting is that 3am sprint when you hear them heave and you have to cross a Lego minefield in the dark & hope the body your trying grab from the bed is your actual child & not a 3ft Paddington Bear!! bleeping moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Random post, but can we please re-appreciate the most hilarious but absolutely accurate typo that was DOG PIE. I feel it’s becoming more and more fitting by the day. I believe it was courtesy of @Danielle0120?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In the screenshot someone posted on the last thread she says “if Ron grows out of his love for this room” implying he’s already seen it and jus’ lovesss it if I’m honest” and now we’re 3000 weeks later and it’s the first time he’s seen it? Honestly I could not live in the tangled web of lies she’s spun for herself. I’d honestly have a breakdown and throw the towel in- I’d be so stressed trying to keep up with my constant lies and hoping no one has clocked. This is the worst kind of life. Oh hell to the no. duck that.

Oh my. She is actually horrific and is doing nothing to hide it. She’s an full on ghoul hunter. bleeping scum bag.
This has annoyed me again for the whole Lennie mural thing. Too expensive and too special to paint over so she wants to wait until she knows what he's into. She doesn't get that kids tastes and likes change so quickly when they're young. It pains me that she honestly believes that Ron will want a farm themed room in a few years, never mind when he's pre-teen and older.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s basically just playing colouring-in book with a house. Taking no thoughts on it’s original features or even practicality. She’s that much of a diva she would rather move into something that resembles pages from magazines. Real people, even those with shed loads of money don’t do this often! If at all!

The mural is just so permanent and really specific. More money than sense and wasting a talented artists time… if she liked it that much she should have thought outside the box a bit, it would have even been better placed in hallway where all those tit brick shlliiips are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We lost 480 yesterday guysch DESPITE the fact it was the room reveal and Ron was involved (usually people love a bit of Ron and she gets more likes/follows - for those that don’t know) #hinchisover and todays radio silence can’t be doing her any favours either!
ED718096-6A34-483F-AC10-3F50D9D6D9DA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Move over Richie Rich , Roo Millions has entered the chat.
Stop ittttt 🤣
Ron will want a farm themed room in a few years, never mind when he's pre-teen and older.
Probably won’t want it in a few months 😂 not that he ever wanted it at all, it’s all for little old Soph 🤣
Random post, but can we please re-appreciate the most hilarious but absolutely accurate typo that was DOG PIE. I feel it’s becoming more and more fitting by the day. I believe it was courtesy of @Danielle0120?
I also enjoyed Dophie (can’t remember who it was) little old Dopey Dophie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, as a best selling orfar who was given an award by Penguin for her success, I would assume her grammar and spelling are top notch.
So it's very exciting that she announced Ronnie's new middle name so candidly. The sheep must have missed it.
Roo 💵 Millions 💵 Hinchliffe.

(In case you weren't sure, Sophawhohasntreadheresincethebattleofhastings, I'm being sarcastic. It's a literary tool you can Google 😊 hope that helps.)

Move over Richie Rich , Roo Millions has entered the chat.
Oohhh missed this one. Excellent 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was on Ron's bedroom post. Oh dear Dogpie, you in the dog house?
Wow showing his wife and kid but when Autism lady called her out for plagiarism and shared the bottom half of Ron's legs she asked her to remove it?! Haha double standards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I actually don't mind the lack of toys in the bedroom, we're lucky to have a playroom and we keep the toys in there (plus in the lounge) but the bedroom is for sleeping and relaxing. However we have a ton of books, not a few carefully curated for the 'gram, never to be read (I'm looking at that Beatrix Potter collection) for my child to choose from, also the farm stall is an odd choice for the room, toys like that require someone else to play with as well so surely you put it in the family room or the play room!

Reactions: 16
Just saw this on a Facebook page and sorry but it just reminded me of that pic of hinch in the dress with mega sunburn after her latest holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220717-161506_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sitting in my garden and enjoying a nice cool white wine, looking at my house we bought and renovated last September, doing most of it ourselves through blood sweat and definitely tears..! I’m so proud of what we have achieved that I’ll probably have another drink in a minute! I was quite worried at the time to upset our then 4 year old daughter with the big change, so I involved her so much in doing up her bedroom to make sure she’d be comfortable in her new space. So when I see the insta stories of this insufferable bleep getting so much for free by companies desperate for publicity during these tough times, using her child to show a repulsive reveal while traumatising him, I could scream. She’s a disgrace! As a ‘business’ and worse, as a ‘mother’.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In the screenshot someone posted on the last thread she says “if Ron grows out of his love for this room” implying he’s already seen it and jus’ lovesss it if I’m honest” and now we’re 3000 weeks later and it’s the first time he’s seen it? Honestly I could not live in the tangled web of lies she’s spun for herself. I’d honestly have a breakdown and throw the towel in- I’d be so stressed trying to keep up with my constant lies and hoping no one has clocked. This is the worst kind of life. Oh hell to the no. duck that.

Oh my. She is actually horrific and is doing nothing to hide it. She’s an full on ghoul hunter. bleeping scum bag.
Making out shes a hero for paying full price. yeah love you wouldnt let the man share his own work??

Reactions: 22
This was on Ron's bedroom post. Oh dear Dogpie, you in the dog house?
TMN were called out for it when they first shared that they’d been planning the playroom for Hinch, but they didn’t respond at all and I think they were deleting comments.

ETA the original account’s post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Not commented in ages, she’s been boring me to tears to be honest and by the time I come on to catch up you nusty bunch of trolls have already said everything.
But, I’m fairly sure the mural man said he couldn’t show his work because “Sophie has something special planned.”
Was that it? I was expecting something really bloody impressive.
Which makes me think that either:
1) Ronnie didn’t play ball or give her the reaction she was hoping for
Or
2) she has absolutely no imagination and couldn’t think of anything special to do.

Although now I think about it, it could be a mix of the two.
Maybe she was planning to invite real live farm animals to Ronald’s bedroom launch, and they all had better things to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sitting in my garden and enjoying a nice cool white wine, looking at my house we bought and renovated last September, doing most of it ourselves through blood sweat and definitely tears..! I’m so proud of what we have achieved that I’ll probably have another drink in a minute! I was quite worried at the time to upset our then 4 year old daughter with the big change, so I involved her so much in doing up her bedroom to make sure she’d be comfortable in her new space. So when I see the insta stories of this insufferable bleep getting so much for free by companies desperate for publicity during these tough times, using her child to show a repulsive reveal while traumatising him, I could scream. She’s a disgrace! As a ‘business’ and worse, as a ‘mother’.
Very much the same…. Currently sat in the garden with a wine… off work with covid (I’m allowed to drink with the plague right?) looking at our house, same as you, Baught in august last year… with a whole heap of plans, many of which we started but are unable to finish due to the increase in bills. But I’ll never not be grateful and eternally happy even if we have rooms that are a building site. We’ll get round to it when we can afford it. But for now everything is on pause . And we’re perfectly happy. We realise we’re in a fortunate position, but having lived in foster care since I was 11, and then on my own since 16 -I’ve learned to be grateful for what I have, and boy am I bleeping grateful now at 32. I don’t care if my house is a building site, I’d still show the world because I’ve worked my bleeping arse off for it. For someone to have been handed her life on a plate and still want to seem hard done by baffles me, and quite honestly pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.