Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chef mentioned at the hinch didn’t go hen do said yesterday he would upload pics ( looks like he’s uploaded todays jobs?) he obvs waiting for the ok from OK… sad whe people are so controlled I reckon that’s why Nadia mentioned him and Hinch knowing full well they were all sworn to secrecy….

Reactions: 20
Inch is awake 😴 why would a bedroom make you proud 🤣 what proud of how your conwoman of a wife has afforded all of the shite in there coz let's face it I don't think you're bringing in any money!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh absolutely, I'm waiting for the playroom reveal, at the moment all we've seen is the massive TV and some fake grass, if I had her sort of money I'd be building my child a soft play center, or better yet instead of spending time making boring insta perfect play trays and pallette radiator covers I'd be building toys that expand their imagination!
Was thinking this the other day - she could practically build a small soft play inside her spare room. How much fun would that be for the boys and ultimate cool factor!

Reactions: 22
Was thinking this the other day - she could practically build a small soft play inside her spare room. How much fun would that be for the boys and ultimate cool factor!
Call bingo on this 🤣 something Stacey ain't got and she never have to leave the "not a farm" again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs walk of shame? Why the walk of shame? 🤦🏻‍♀️ they’re kids. Let them make a mess, it’s toys for goodness sake, They can be picked up when they’re in bed.

Reactions: 27
Is there a way to see if an Instagram post has been edited because I feel the p.s bit about Hinch on Nadias looks like an add on / edited and as someone pointed out makes no sense as they met at the baby shower

Why are these people so weird and calculated what an odd way to live

Reactions: 17
Woooow Jamie lock your kid up, he put 5 toys on the floor Ahhhhh THE MESSSSSS
Joking tone or not, a toddler knows no different, so to lower your voice and speak like that to shame a young child for behaving normally (assuming Lon wasn't set up for the Gram) is bloody disgusting.
Lon clearly understood the tone judging by his facial expression and walk to the door as he can't act so it was a genuine response.

To shame your child unnecessarily is abuse, and to add that to doing it publicly is bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh absolutely, I'm waiting for the playroom reveal, at the moment all we've seen is the massive TV and some fake grass, if I had her sort of money I'd be building my child a soft play center, or better yet instead of spending time making boring insta perfect play trays and pallette radiator covers I'd be building toys that expand their imagination!
Well she totally misses the mark. I would have skipped the mural and spent 10k building a brightly coloured indoor play/educational centre with high quality equipment… instead of a dark and dreary wallpaper and skip wood playroom which I don’t doubt will contain some ornamental old fashioned books and faceless stuffed animals.

Reactions: 25
That house is not made for the boys at all. It's all about how it looks for Instagram. Let them be kids and have their toys out. Bet the boys are worried to make a mess with inch lurking ready to clean it up before sofa tells him off. That must be his job now

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was Ronnies first birthday during lockdown / Covid? Does anyone else find it weird she threw parties then but now there are no rules and she’s a bleeping massive garden she’s not had any parties at all or am I confused 😂
Yeah it was, June 2020 so when it was still tightly restricted, think you were allowed 1 other household in your garden at a distance?? Yet Soph had an abundance of food, wore a ball gown, had a full theme & decorated the house as if she were hosting for 200 people and expected us to believe it was just them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That house is not made for the boys at all. It's all about how it looks for Instagram. Let them be kids and have their toys out. Bet the boys are worried to make a mess with inch lurking ready to clean it up before sofa tells him off. That must be his job now
That and picking up goat tit so she has plenty of time to perv over the tradesmen.

I still can’t believe he humiliated himself putting that story up where he said he was only good for shovelling up goat tit at the same time soph was perving at the orangery guys. Proper schoolboy error and Inch looked like a right cuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha. Edited the Ronnies room post 11 hours ago. Desperate much.

I see inch has tagged in with Benjamin button.

Eta - on a serious note. I’m so sad those boys won’t be Sharing a bedroom. We have enough space for mine to have a room each but they bloody love their bunk beds. There’s something about sharing with a sibling when you’re little that feels so important.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah it was, June 2020 so when it was still tightly restricted, think you were allowed 1 other household in your garden at a distance?? Yet Soph had an abundance of food, wore a ball gown, had a full theme & decorated the house as if she were hosting for 200 people and expected us to believe it was just them.
And Ron was sewn into Peter Rabbit hot pants 🩲 😆😆😆😆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Inch you’re a TWA T it’s called playing, there’s hardly any any toys to play with anyway. Get in the bin you poor excuse for a father, and BREATH E

And the huge scary cake of horrors that looked like it could feed the 5,000.
But they had no guests, except they did as a neighbour ratted them out😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As cool as that would be and they have the money it’s the only place poo ron gets taken so he’d be confined to the crem aka not a farm more than he is bless him xx

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.