Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s modelled that room of Ron’s on everything she likes not him. The far away fields which she has always just laarved, the alpacas the animals she professes to laaarve the wooden (splinter) pallets everywhere. She’s transferring her likes on to Ron the poor little buggar would probably just love his cartoons not that shite

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Some loser is claiming to be 'crying' because 'Mrs Hinch' left a couple of stupid hearts on their stupid arselicking comment to up her engagement, I cringe so hard for these people 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Ha if you want a giggle head Iver to the hunbelievable FB page the comments on the Ronnie the Kind Farmer post are hilarious!

Reactions: 14
The kids bedroom is hideous, the bedding especially makes me feel itchy looking at it. Wouldn't' the mural have been more suited to the playroom? The entire house is a tacky cheap looking mess. A bit like the owner really.
Monkey see, monkey do, good to see Ron has got the 👍 down pat,😕
I was very disappointed Ron Ron didn't call them wooly wankers when he saw the mural 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The bedroom looks so “busy” but actually it’s not, a few crates, a bed some cushions and that farmer stall.
I get they have a play room. But I mean come on no toys?
Busiest empty room I’ve ever seen. Clearly realised that if she was to add copious amounts of toys, shelves and actual furniture it would be sensory overload for everyone or you wouldn’t be able to see the mural properly if there were furniture. Waste of money which is a shame because the man’s very talented

Reactions: 39
Bush to the party, just seen the Orwellian nightmare room post. What an empty room for a 3 year old...my youngest two share and their bedroom is easily half that size, but theyve got a doll house, little kitchen, big box of books and far too many teddies. They chose their covers, and put paw patrol and LOL magazine posters all over the walls. It's not insta perfect but it's what they wanted. I'll say it again Hinch, it's what they wanted!
" some people are so poor, all they'll ever have is money "

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Who is Roo Millions?🙄 Best selling awfer and all that. Let me correct that for you. *We love you millions Roo* would be better.
912E6CC0-2578-49C0-BF8F-15A4FA9031B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
@MrsHinchBarmyArmy Loving the thread title 😂👏🏻👏🏻

Poor old Bet Hinch was busy replying to comments from the hunzz on Ronni e’s tend room reveal grid post last night. She missed replying to some though and even left them there as she replied to some below them. To be honesssssscht, if I saw these I’d delete them.... maybe they’re friends of Sopha’s bubs to the moon and back Titsalina Bumsquash or maybe she’s just absolutely desperate for views and engagement 😂 #mrshinchisover

DBD04C15-8395-4B91-8D3E-46A85ED5E599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just don’t get how every toy her children have are insta aesthetic ones. For kids that love CBeebies enough to take them to CBeebies world and Peppa Pig so much they also had to go there, they have NO toys/paraphernalia themed around any of the characters. There’s nothing brightly coloured or noisy - I do remember the burger van but even that was because that and a similar large toy from Fisher Price were being heavily flogged by influencers at the time! It was soon out of sight and mind once their promotion had ended I noticed!

Even one of my older sons who is autistic and didn’t particularly enjoy toys or cartoons much at that age still had toys of that calibre as he was still at an age where he may have decided to try them/very occasionally even would use them… but this is no excuse for her since her kids just laaaaarrrve CBeebies and Peppa Pig don’t they? They have the most boring, sheltered, structured childhood I’ve ever seen and all for a bunch of bots! That bedroom and playroom are just the icing on the cake!

One of my other kids who is the same age as Ron, one of his favourite toys he insists on taking absolutely everywhere is a headless penguin squishy he found! I’ve always hoped Ron would get attached to something like that to ruin her insta vibe lol.

Brace yourselves for all the fun anyway guys. She’s yet to reveal the play room with all the stuff in. Now this is where it will be interesting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think this was posted at the end of the last thread but I was skim reading and can't remember...
IMG_20220717_083643.jpg

Wheels are coming off the twit train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When Ronnie goes to school and starts to right his name is he going to write Farmer Hinch?

I reckon Hinch went to Trollomans hen dinner after the loose women had left. She then just posted on insta so it looks as if she was there for it all..Nadia’s comment was just to throw us nusty trolls off the scent .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyyyssch, I never usually miss ANYTHING on this thread, but where did ‘Ronni E’ with the space between I and E come from - which duck-up 😂 😂

Likes on the latest grid post
do 155 thousand people actually support this imbecile 🧐 granted, it’s a bit less than the ‘4 million’ they claim she’s got….but that is still a lot of sad fucks to be in this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally caught up and its all just so 'meh'. Completely and utterly bland.
And shes proving yet again that she never thinks ahead, because wtf is going to happen to that room in 10 years time when that kid is a teenager? He's hardly going to bring his mates round to sit in his pretend farm bedroom is he?

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.