Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious that the papers haven't mentioned Hinch at all in regards the Loose women garden meal not a hen do......suggests to me she rocked up late, after most had left

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was the bedroom reveal post struggling for likes as she's replied to a lot of non blue tick people,not with any comments just a bunch of hearts lol??
And my god some of the comments what a bunch of dumbo's
She never used to even do this before. But she is trying to up her engagement. Get it seen by more and get more comments. Sad really.

I agree using hinch in everything when it's not his name just a brand. The boys are going to be so confused.

Great thread title and recap

Reactions: 25
why does ‘Roo’ make me want to smash my phone screen
And ‘Little Farmer’ 🤢

why does everyone enable this crap?! Is he gonna go to school and claim to be a farmer and live on a farm?! All because his stupid mother had a farm fantasy (actually just wanted a big house but the ‘Farm’ nonsense keeps the shoppers on side as opposed to her just moving to a Liars lodge mansion) 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The bedroom looks so “busy” but actually it’s not, a few crates, a bed some cushions and that farmer stall.
I get they have a play room. But I mean come on no toys?

Reactions: 37
Just wanted to come back to the fact that Hinch and Nadia Sawalah were both at Stacey Solomon's baby shower. So when Nadia posted that it was nice to FINALLY meet Hinch at the Hen do it was 100% lies! Coverup by management because we noticed she wasn't there on Friday, perhaps?
View attachment 1423379View attachment 1423381

View attachment 1423384
Brilliant spot! So either these posts are written by management or maybe Soph just isn’t that memorable 😂

The bedroom looks so “busy” but actually it’s not, a few crates, a bed some cushions and that farmer stall.
I get they have a play room. But I mean come on no toys?
It looked sterile in a way despite all the busy designs going on. Everything perfectly placed for those all important IG photos to please the masses. How about pleasing your son Hinchy? He clearly likes In the Night Garden so why no toys or figures for him to play with, or does it all have to be ‘farm’ related. When Ron is old enough to understand the meaning of what an actual farm is, do you think he’ll turn round to his parents and say ‘but we don’t live on a farm and our surname isn’t Hinch, it’s Hinchliffe!

Reactions: 41
She never used to even do this before. But she is trying to up her engagement. Get it seen by more and get more comments. Sad really.

I agree using hinch in everything when it's not his name just a brand. The boys are going to be so confused.

Great thread title and recap
I remember when she used to reply to NO BODY. Even at 50k followers she would address her fans (on the Zoflora and DIY pages) like she was the queen making an announcement. The sheep would literally trip over themselves to get a mere rare like on their posts and go and gush about it where hundreds of other sheep would post replies along the lines of “im so jealous”, “this would make my year”, “OMG what I would be to be you right now”… I found it so cult like! I also find it funny she’s trying to claw her fan base back by suddenly liking their posts now… bless er art.

Does anyone remember when she did actually do a give away and it was a poxy, solitary, tatty box of Zoflora she had obviously just pulled out from the back of the cupboard and signed? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but she’s started following Yasmin (who was really in that car crash with the man that died). Another bit of grief tourism. She just can’t help herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
Poor Hunch... SS has a deal with OK mag for the wedding and I'm guessing it covered the hen night. Although when it's published Hunch will prob do her lil old me act

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sopha definitely reads tattler because she was called out about that murial that’s been painted and that the chap who painted it wasn’t allowed to post it on his feed!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but she’s started following Yasmin (who was really in that car crash with the man that died). Another bit of grief tourism. She just can’t help herself
She’s running the Hinch business and jumps on whatever is in the news that may grab her some new followers - she spots ‘sales opportunities’ to increase her sales. She is a vile woman for doing this - it’s a despicable act.

Reactions: 36
My daughter was obsessed with farms until she was 2 - now it’s just dinosaurs and horses (she’s 4)

Ron will discover marvel in a year and what will she do? Paint over the mural? Agreed it should’ve been in the playroom.

Reactions: 49
My daughter was obsessed with farms until she was 2 - now it’s just dinosaurs and horses (she’s 4)

Ron will discover marvel in a year and what will she do? Paint over the mural? Agreed it should’ve been in the playroom.
As he’s grown up, my 6 year old nephew has gone from being obsessed with Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank, Dinosaurs, Lego (which he still loves), Marvel and football. Kids grow up and their likes and interests change as they develop. I don’t think poor Ron will be allowed what he likes or enjoys 😞 His mum is far too focussed on her business and making everything perfect and gram worthy. She’s missing some of the best years though. Can’t see her sitting down and building Lego and actually playing with her children. She can’t even take them to places on her own without the assistance of Jamie, her mum and niece.

Do we think Soph is angry that Nadia has clearly forgotten who she is since meeting her last year at Stacey’s baby shower? Fancy a Loose Woman presenter, who is represented by the same management company Gleam Futures, forgetting that she had actually met and spent the day with Mrs Hinch last year! She clearly wasn’t in awe of her then 😂 That must sting. Gretel may make an appearance…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes agree with Cloff (above) - I can imagine that bed cover draped on a day-bed/ sofa in the playroom, so it feels like they're sitting on hay bales while watching TV etc!?

And the toxic bead cushions would be safer there too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hinch realises she's struggling so uses Ron (yet again) to up her engagement. Awful mother!!

Reactions: 32
As far as I could see the thing wee Ronnie was most excited about in that room was his Iggle Piggle blanky

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.