Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing Bars. Seriously deranged and incredibly immature. They get the cling on niece round as a playmate for little Dophie
Edit - Sophie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuinely can’t wait to see NoHun’s video on Hinch, i hope he’s read fred 500

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is she that arrogant she would rather send poor Henry into an early grave rather than actually listen and exercise, feed and look after him properly? His sad eyes, dull matted coat and depressed demeanour break my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Is she that arrogant she would rather send poor Henry into an early grave rather than actually listen and exercise, feed and look after him properly? His sad eyes, dull matted coat and depressed demeanour break my heart.
Yes. She is

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who is this and where do I find his videos? I searched on Instagram but couldn't see anything?
He’s a Instagram guy from Birmingham, just ranting about a lot of things !
Here is the extract from his live last night talking about hinch … get the crunky snacks ready !
thanks @Pollyanna263 for explaining !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
no hun is just as bad as these other influencers, he has his own thread on here he is a known racist and has been vile to his neighbours calling them names, everything he does is for clout, he stuck his nose in the little mix/jesy/nicki minaj stuff, saying leighanne messaged him about jesy blah blah blah turned out it was lies and the messages were fake, he then jumped on the C19 wagon when people were saying things about the vaccine even though he had his first jab, he was saying it was fake and it was the government scaring people. hes a mess ill be surprised if he does have anything on hinch that is real as hes known for faking a lot of things. although he did call out Kate Hayes and show her message to him, he just told her to F off.

is hinch quiet? ive not seen her posts today? another day off?

Reactions: 15
No hun is a prick. He talks utter shite so even if he had something to say about hunch, it's hardly worth listening to.

Reactions: 11
no hun is just as bad as these other influencers, he has his own thread on here he is a known racist and has been vile to his neighbours calling them names, everything he does is for clout, he stuck his nose in the little mix/jesy/nicki minaj stuff, saying leighanne messaged him about jesy blah blah blah turned out it was lies and the messages were fake, he then jumped on the C19 wagon when people were saying things about the vaccine even though he had his first jab, he was saying it was fake and it was the government scaring people. hes a mess ill be surprised if he does have anything on hinch that is real as hes known for faking a lot of things. although he did call out Kate Hayes and show her message to him, he just told her to F off.

is hinch quiet? ive not seen her posts today? another day off?
Oh definitely .. he’s not a great influencer (if he can be considered one?) .. He definitely likes to be in a middle of dramas!
However … as he is one of the rare ones to publicly bash Hinch (assuming he will talk about all the things we say here: showing off, bragging, playing victim etc), I’m here for his video !
he apparently contacted Hinch in the past about tattle, and she ignored him. That triggered him, and now we just have to wait and see 🍿

Reactions: 21
Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my bleeping alpacas. Now buy my tit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she just laughs at the news as nothing on it concerns her - ‘oh look poor Ukraine *cackles madly*’ ‘oh poor peasants - oh well doesn’t bother us let’s keep the hearing on for longer tonight cause I can *cackles madly again*’

Reactions: 10
With all the time & cash Dumb & Dumber have on their hands, those two boys don't seem to do or see much outside of Greyskull & NotaFarm.

Wosssshing plastic farm animals in soapy water .. everything they do seems restricted to the Hinch "compounds". All very strange, as if she wants to keep it that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Regardless if nohun is a lying nasty bleep I can't wait to listen to it regardless. I hope he mentions tattle and thread 500 actually.

It's about time she's spoken about in a negative way elsewhere and hopefully whatever he says goes far and wide. She'll absolutely hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Regardless if nohun is a lying nasty bleep I can't wait to listen to it regardless. I hope he mentions tattle and thread 500 actually.

It's about time she's spoken about in a negative way elsewhere and hopefully whatever he says goes far and wide. She'll absolutely hate it.
Absolutely agree with you! I'm excited to hear what he has to say, someone with an audience on IG needs to do it!
I hope nohun has read at least some of #500 himself and aware of the Eileen saga. Sopha thoroughly deserves this! 😁🍿👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.